Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-14-2016

[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

TO: THE LANE HACKERS

Hello again Lane Hackers,

While you are still thinking about my proposal, I took the liberty to increase the value of the proposal.
I have now in my possession 15 containers of Docking Ring Parts manufactured by Ageria.

I suppose this would also interest you, hmm?

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Yoshida - 01-16-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello again Mr Sunny.

I see that you know how to peak our interest and I am also very pleased that you know how to do business and where to find the best buyer.

This strange material is interesting to us, yes. We are willing to take it off your hands for the respectful price of 20 000 000 SC along with any associated intel you have about the events in Newcastle. By the way, who was that miner that provided it to you? We'd like more than just a sample, if possible.

As for the Gallic Gate/Lane part we are almost certain that this pirate possessed a fake version so we are not interested. But I would like to know how Ageira's white boxes came into your possession... did you blow up a Universal transport?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-16-2016

Greetings Yoshida,

To get things out of the way for starters:
Both lane parts were obtained via local pirates. A gaian had the parts along with a wreak of Gold Ore that he called in to take out. The Ageria parts were found by a Rogue Scylla that traded them off to me for a little deal we had. I think it's worth a shot to see if what they have is legit or not. Both seemed to be getting the cargo from wreaks they have blown up. That's pretty much all I know.

As for the intel and the rock... 20 million... Sorry... I could pass by just the intelligence for 15 million alone but with the rock as well... since it is so rare... I would be happy with at least 35 million. Either that, or I'll take 20 million and as well perhaps an I.O.U. with a signature. I could have very well taken this to someone else, you know. The rock is rare as it is as it came from a greedy BMM miner wanting to get himself a quick pay-day out of all the commotion. I couldn't get any more than 1 sample, unfortunately.

So? How's about it?

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Yoshida - 01-18-2016

...uploading.data...

Very well Mr Sunny.

If it is 35 millions that you want, you will get them. It's not like we have a shortage of money. As for the intelligence I hope you have some pictures to share as well, except your personal impressions.

I find it hard to believe that the gaians managed to hit and steal from a Gallic armored convoy especially when they spend their day licking Charles XI's boots. So I will have to refuse that particular offer. However we are interested for the docking parts. What do you think if we offer one million for each white box?

Finally, we'd like the exchange to take place near Freeport 14. It should be away from prying eyes.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-18-2016

Mr. Yoshida,

Seems like we have a deal then about the transactions.
Have in mind though that the intelligence and transactions of the cargo acquired have been properly documented. Especially the intelligence that you are asking for pictures.
You have my word that they are of good quality and can be used in whatever means you wish.

The location for the transaction is good for me. Send me through direct channels the time to exchange. The images will be wired with it as well.

A pleasure,

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Stoner_Steve - 01-22-2016

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/XboxhRC.png?1[/img]
--- Transmission Status: Online ---

Sender ID: Tweaker Ted
Subject: Information Request
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

Hackers,

My name is Ted Thompson, Director of Operations for the Niverton Rogue Cartel. The Niverton Rogues are a smuggling group that works routes up to Alpha, recently however I have been intercepted by a new group in Tau-23. Called the Gallic Brigands. Unfortunately as we are just starting our operations I have not been able to find someone with knowledge of this group. Therefor I would like to buy information on this group from you, with either credits or cardi.

Ted out.

--- Transmission Status: Offline ---

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Yoshida - 01-23-2016

...uploading.data...

Hello Mr Thompson.

I am Mr Yoshida of the Lane Hackers. We do of course have the information that you seek. In fact we are aware of two active Gallic Brigand groups at the moment, the Les Damnés flashing the LD| tag and the Golden Skull with the Skull~ tag. We enjoyed profitable dealings with both groups even though it's been a while since we last spoke.

The personal contact data is currently uploaded to your network for the LD leader and the Golden Skull one. As for your payment, I will merely ask for some information in return. We'd like to receive any valuable intel that you may have on the group called Battlegroup Auxesia. If you cannot help us in that field then you can simply deliver a load of counterfeit software to Malta.

Goodbye for now Director.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Stoner_Steve - 01-28-2016

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/XboxhRC.png?1[/img]
--- Transmission Status: Online ---

Sender ID: Tweaker Ted
Subject: Information Request
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

Mr. Yoshida,

My apologies for the delay in reply. It can sometimes be a pain to establish a good connection. As for Battlegroup Auxesia, or A/); I have had well over a dozen interactions with them. However I define an interaction as a sighting on scanners or an issued demand for me to stop, which is generally ignored. That being said out of the dozen or so sightings the majority favor my escape because the group is more focused on those little blue jellyfishlike things or The Order rather than stopping me. On two occasions I was fully intercepted. It resulted in the majority loss of my cargo, usually 50-70% of the total cargo is taken and destroyed, the interesting part is this group knows that outright withdrawal is deadly, they will allow you to keep some of the cardi. Beyond that I know they do hunt rogues with the Hellfire Legion but that was passed onto me by another Rogue who was eventually killed by the combined force near Alcatraz Depot. Other than that I don't have much else for you, but thanks for the info, and let me know if there is anything you need moved.

Ted out.

--- Transmission Status: Offline ---

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Redacted.Member1-4 - 01-28-2016

(//"wrong" account, but for the same purpose)

[Image: gih9wXb.png]

Transmission- Planet Junyo orbit, Shikoku System
Loading feed: 60%, 78%, 94%, 100% complete...
Handle name: Hebishima , Takarabune Conglomerate
Encryption: TBKC-oo0234

Konnichiwa Lane Hackers. It has been a while since the me or any of the Association has made business contacts with you.

An associate has informed us of a "demand" of H-fuel by part of the Lane Hackers for their operations in a remote system of Ontario. The Association has staged some experimental trading missions to this outpost, and we have made a successful journey to Cochrane Depot. Records of the two expeditions follow under.

Delivery 1-1 1-2 1-3 (2900 units of H-fuel)
Delivery 2 (2900 units of H-fuel)

As always, the Light Arms supplies are what catches our attention the most. I personally say that it should become a regular feature with our dealings in Liberty. more about that in the future, hopefully.

Like in previous cases, the Association will receive any money for the exchanges in its account [HA]Kaigai.Ginko

Blessed journeys to you Lane Hackers

Hebishima, Takarabune Conglomerate, Hogosha Association

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - James Greed - 01-30-2016

[Image: 2uXIpk3.png]

Dear Lane Hackers,

I'm sure you know who I am. If not, just dig up the communications made by Nicole about a year ago. That should give you an idea. Luckily for you, I'm quite a bit more stable now, then before. It is about time for me to send a transmission your way. As I have heard, Nicole Hunter is no longer the Professor of the organisation. That brings up a few questions to me, that can easily be answered.
  • Who is in charge currently?
    Any major changes I shall be informed about?
    Anything I could help out with as of current? Surely, I'll ask something in return, as I always do.

I'll be waiting, Sayonara.