Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Kazinsal - 10-10-2018

[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Kane-NO.png]

Identification: Harold Kane
Affiliation: Ministry of Relations, Natio Octavarium

To: Wolfgang Weisen, The Lane Hackers

Subject: It's beginning to look a lot like Crimemas
Encryption: Yikes

Good evening, Operative Weisen.

It's good to hear from you and yours. I was a little bit concerned, to be honest. We haven't heard from anyone in Bering in weeks, on any side of the mathematically-improbably four-way equation. I'm glad to know you all are alright.

I think there's a lot we have to discuss. My ministers and I tried to narrow down exactly what it is in our interactions with the Lane Hackers that could have brought this state unto being, but we came up short. All things considered, I can't think of anything we would have done that would have been considered an act of harm against the Lane Hackers, apart from maybe our slightly more open support for the Unioners under Frei than certain other groups with interest in that political situation would have preferred. But I do not believe that to be the sort of thing that would, as you described it, enrage the Professorship.

Perhaps there is something you are withholding from us? Or perhaps there is something someone else is withholding from you? I believe we can set up a meeting. We have a transport with fresh harvest that will be ready to go in the next few days. Let us know what time works for you.

Furth, Fortune, and Fill the Fetters
Minister Harold Kane
Ministry of Relations, Natio Octavarium

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - The Syndicate Leagues - 10-10-2018

[Image: ttxbfA7.jpg]

To: The Lane Hackers
Subject: Corin Frei's Status
Encryption: Absolute

Hello:

I am reaching out to the Hackers on behalf of Corin Frei, who is indisposed dealing with high-level internal Union issues at the moment. He has chosen to appoint me as his representative to you at this time. Future communications with the Union should be directed to my attention.

We are aware of the recent concern expressed by multiple parties regarding our decisions at Marshall Station, and the nuclear attack on that facility. We wish for it to be known, to the Hackers and to all of their allies - including Battle Group Harmony - that the objective is deterrence. The Union has no intention of further use of nuclear ordnance in its defense of the Bering system or its assets there unless another actor decides to use them against us again. If that occurs, we will respond appropriately.

We would appreciate any efforts the Hackers could make to ensure that their allies who refuse to speak to us in any civil capacity would be made aware of this fact.

Respectfully,
Captain Mueller

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Wolfgang Weisen - 10-20-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 2.png]

Taskmaster Kane.

As I told you I can only speak about the rapidly-evolving Maltese developments, the other ones will be addressed by the Senior Professor of the Lane Hackers once he returns from an important project. My transport is travelling to Malta as we speak. I'd rather not waste too much time residing in that dangerous planet so let's privately set a date and time for this joint operation.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Saya - 11-29-2018

[Image: dfrSy4H.jpg]

Comms ID: Saya
Recipient: The Lane Hackers
Origin: Kansas
Subject: An Artifact

"Good day to you,

I'm Saya, captain of an exploration vessel. The typical job we do is venturing into deep space in the Omicrons.

I'm as well aware as you are that you're the best information brokers around.
And so I'd like to inquire if you could find a buyer for an artifact we found during a mission.

We'll stay hidden for now. It's active and we'd prefer not to draw attention of its original 'owners'.

I'm believing your organisation understands and respects the necessity of anonymity.

Hope to hear from you soon."

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Silverlight - 12-02-2018

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Wolfgang Weisen - 12-04-2018

...Fixer.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 66WOzop.png]
[Image: 105.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Guten Tag Saya.

I must admit that I like your style. You almost convinced me with that sale but first I need to inquire a few more details on what exactly this artifact is.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Saya - 12-04-2018

"Good day Sir,

I'll be honest. I don't know too much about what this artifact actually is. It's from inside a nomad structure. Though it seems to be more of a battery of sorts than anything else.

I doubt pictures will help you but in case they do:
[Image: iSSqU9e.png]

It is currently safely stored on my ship.

I assume- no I know that something that can save so much power has at least some value.

Is there anything else I can clarify?"

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Wolfgang Weisen - 12-05-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 66WOzop.png]

That was very dangerous my dear. It is a bit worrying to see you get to such dangerous places. At least you came back alive.

I can offer 10,000,000 SC to take this item off your hands. It isn't safe, trust me on this. We will then forward it to people who know how to deal with those things.

Shall we arrange a meeting in Ontario? Let me know, danke schön.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Wolfgang Weisen - 12-05-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 66WOzop.png]

To The Order of the Oddfellow Brethren;

As a Fixer of the Lane Hackers and former Interspace Commerce senior employee, I am fully capable to do what is necessary in order to ensure that the transfer will be secure and your client will not have any issues with the Revenue Service.

Details on time and location will be arranged privately.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Saya - 12-05-2018

"Of course it was dangerous!

It nearly ripped my ship apart and... really all it's supposed to be worth is ten million? That's... barely enough to pay my crew and get the ship fixed up.

This must be a mistake. The thing is active. You can take a look at it.

I'm sure it's worth more than that."