Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Kamal.Khan - 10-24-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Kamal.Khan.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 137a.png][Image: 2.png]

Good day,

Such a business agreement can be beneficial to both parties involved, thus, I will have to say that we are cautiously inclined to indulge in such a partnership.

Being raised on Malta myself I can say Outcast origins are a minor specialty of mine, and I have to agree their methods are very effective in the field operations of the underworld. Tying up loose ends turns out to be especially effective for Outcast groups, given their familial structure. There is certainly room for cooperation in this field. By the way, is Enma Loyola your group leader?

We can discuss further specifics in a private meeting. If that's not possible you can use the Neural Net to reply on this channel.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Respectfully,
Kamal Khan.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - The Gazal Initiative - 10-24-2019

[Image: nMg5nvu.jpg?2]:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::
:::[LOADING GAZAL PROTOCOL 45-XM-G-"EXIMUS"]:::
:::[ID: "Embolist"]:::
:::[LOCATION: Planet Nauru ]:::
:::[SUBJECT: REPAIRS]:::

*Embolist comes in front of the camera. By the looks of the background, it was obvious that he stood somewhere in a sort of cave, however the image was low-quality.*

Lane Hackers,

Though I would have never expected to contact you via this specific channel - in fact, I never expected to see you or need to get in touch with you - I am here to propose a deal that is imperative for Gazal business. As spoken privately, it is related to the Genesis Research Group- an enigma for my people. Although we know they research, and I quote: "for the good of humanity", the Council has very high doubts on their claims.

In order to complete my assignment in Liberty, I am in need of concrete information regarding what does the "GRG" focus on. Is it Nomad technology? AI technology? Are their claims true? And what are their current projects? These are questions I must find an answer for. Furthermore, the organization has officially declared me as the representative within Liberty, thus any questions should come to me- if you have any.

Lastly, I understand a high amount of suspicion the Lane Hackers could have towards a Core group- which I fully understand since our superiors on constant watch, thus I will provide you with a schematized insight on The Gazal Initiative. See in attachments below.

Embolist salutes respectfully before closing the communications.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Reeves - 10-25-2019

[Image: GeD7MLP.png]
COMM-ID: Ryan Walthers
TARGET-ID: Lane Hackers

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Mister Khan,

Yes, you're correct. Enma Loyola is the head of the company. A private meeting is something I can do, I just need to know when and where ahead of schedule. The goal is to reach a mutually beneficial agreement, the method used to achieve that isn't so significant.

If there's anything else I can clear up don't hesitate to ask.

Ryan Walthers

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Kamal.Khan - 10-26-2019

...uploading.data...

Mr. Ryan Walthers

Before we go through with any sort of meeting or negotiation, there is one question that I simply must ask:

Do you know what Loyola truly is?

Respectfully,
Kamal Khan.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Loyola - 10-26-2019

Barrier Gate Station
October 26th, 826 A.S.

[Image: 0OPM8Vj.jpg]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: Kamal Khan.
Topic: Do you know what Loyola truly is?

Hola,

That dramatic tone, that question. I can hear it only from you, Golanski and one overly obsessed with my attention Outcast girl that I am not gonna name. Quite a company, but this is getting old. I don't know if it's your game against me, because the claim that you are about to make is quite harmful for my reputation.

Is your version that I am a Nomad agent or outright infested? The Order seems to follow the first one. I assume they are just envy of my struggle against the alien influence over Malta.

I only suggest you follow a simple chain of events:

A bit more than 3 years ago Malta was in hands of the Nomad worshiping sect, known as Crimson Cross. Which you did not hesitate to cooperate with. Or Crimson Cross was not a member of the Orange Alliance? 4 years before that I was in their ranks and I know what I am talking about. I was in hard opposition for them and gathered a coalition of honorable Dons, known for you as the National Council, that effectively destroyed the power of the Crimson Cross.

Back then I could not outright purge all of the Nomad lovers off-planet, they were too strong and National Council was a situative alliance. I had to deal with them, but not because I liked it, and so did you, in case of the Crimson Cross.

But it just took a bit more time to and in 824 A.S. I went after the second most powerful pro-nomad cult on Malta. Commonly known as the Oracles. The Oracles were exiled by my personal decree. In the same year, an organization affiliated with me known as the Maltese Legion started to outright hunt the Nomads. That vision was enforced on the rising stars of Cadiz Cartel. Now there are no Nomads floating around Malta.

I am so got sick tired of this that I even made scans of my body public. It's embracing, my breasts are quite visible, but it stains my honor less than accusations that I usually hear from my enemies. Scans are made in one of the most advances cliniques in Sirius and you cannot accuse Core in loving the Nomads.

For all it's worth, I did more to combat the Nomad influence on Malta than the Order or anyone else ever did. I have destroyed two the most powerful pro-Nomad cults on Malta and my people shot the Nomads themselves. I am one of the few Dons remaining who is honoring our old traditions and agreements. I know that you have some problems with the new rulers of Malta when it comes to Orange Alliance? And you are trying to insult me with dirty accusations? Leader of the last Don coalition that did sing it? I don't even have words anymore. This is infuriating.

I will drop that here, I bet you can make a conclusion yourself, this against whatever evidence you have. I can provide all the necessary documentation proving my words. But that's not your level of access. I will trust it for Professor Provocateur's eyes only. I don't know who he or she is at the moment, I was a bit away from the business in Liberty and you are quire secretive. I've planned to talk to them in any case. I am having a lot of juicy insight that your professor would be interested in. Can you provide a secured channel?

I bet that you and senor Walthers can proceed for now. That was a personal insult, but the business is business. I will have all the concerns about me resolved rather sooner than later.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd

Transmission End

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Kamal.Khan - 10-27-2019

...uploading.data...

Miss Loyola,

Thank you for your clarification. There is something which you need to elaborate however.

You mentioned that we "have some problems with the new rulers of Malta when it comes to Orange Alliance". As far as I know, you are not part of either the Orange Alliance or of the Government of Malta. Knowing this, I think it's pretty reasonable to ask: How did you reach such a conclusion? Did anyone from these two entities divulge this information to you?

Looking forward to your response,
Kamal Khan.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Loyola - 10-27-2019

Barrier Gate Station
October 27th, 826 A.S.

Recipient: Kamal Khan.
Topic: Information.

Hola,

Sure, I have access to quite a bit of information and have a lot of important friends, especially on Malta. Then again, I would not trust it to the person like you. You are just an operative from what I can gather.

There were some Lane Hackers agents of low rank leaking some of your secrets to me. I have my reason to not trust those from my personal experience.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola

Transmission End

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - KageTenshi - 10-27-2019

...Subverter.Kage.Tenshi.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 147a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10s.png][Image: 23s.png][Image: 30s.png][Image: 40s.png]

Hello Miss Loyola,

It came to my attention that Operative Mr.Khan wasn't... trustworthy, according to your opinion, that is. However I shall let aside the disrespect towards this member of the Lane Hackers and continue on responding to your message as a more senior member of the Lane Hackers. My name is Tenshi, Kage Tenshi; Subverter.

You seem to profess to know a great many things, without actually producing any source which explains how you know such things.

Now about the so called "Lane Hacker leakers" of yours; more claims without a source. More lies. If you intend to actually work with us you need to show us that we can trust you. What you're doing right now is far from that.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Loyola - 10-27-2019

Barrier Gate Station
October 27th, 826 A.S.

Recipient: Kage Tenshi.
Topic: Information.

Amiga,

Not sure if you have access to my first reply to mister Khan, but as the leader of the National Council and a co-author of the ideology of Maltese Legion I have certain archives and connections. The source of the information when it comes to Maltese affairs is the most direct.

Since you are more superior and did not insult me outright, you shall have a teaser. At least when it comes to low ranking moles in your organization. And yes, that wasn't very nice.

[03.10.2016 20:53:28] LH~[redacted]: Yes, Miss Loyola. I fact, there are standing orders to shoot you.

I will leave further negotiations to senor Walthers until I will have a direct channel with your leader.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola

Transmission End

RE: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - KageTenshi - 10-27-2019

...Subverter.Kage.Tenshi.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 147a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10s.png][Image: 23s.png][Image: 30s.png][Image: 40s.png]

Hello again Miss Loyola,

Look darling, you are very tiring with this back and forth but at least you're as cute as they say. However look at you, dropping a 3 year old local message which we are fully aware of and this is supposed to impress us. I am afraid but you forget who the Lane Hackers are. Our Professors cannot help you at this moment because they are very busy for the time being. They cannot waste their time with your games, but perhaps if you stop playing games and show us records of the things you've said, I suspect they will adress you in person.

Goodbye until then.