Discovery Gaming Community
Everyone's a moralist - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Everyone's a moralist (/showthread.php?tid=50920)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Everyone's a moralist - TFinnegan - 12-04-2010

Want my slave prices back.

I dont run and duck through the Taus and Sigmas anymore.
The =CR= have nothng to do anymore, and hardly any beef with the OC's.
GMG is reduced to actual gas mining *yawn*
I dont take five different routes into New York anymore, dodging pirates, cops, and B'unters with poles up thier backsides.
I hardly EVER see Malta!
Noones chasing me through three systems only to find that all eleven of my Pilgrim guns face back!

Seriously though, the only smuggling run worth jack anymore is the Ames-Casablanca-McMurray run, and NOONE patrols it! Noone!
Wheres the fun in smuggling if noone even TRIES to stop me?!?!

Please, can haz slave prices back?

Everyone's a moralist - NOVA-5 - 12-04-2010

/Signed

Everyone's a moralist - Akura - 12-04-2010

Blame Xoria.

Everyone's a moralist - Govedo13 - 12-04-2010

I agree too.

Everyone's a moralist - Panzer - 12-04-2010

' Wrote:The =CR= have nothing to do anymore, and hardly any beef with the OC's.

Nothing do to?

I've seen a lot of ignorance, but this takes the cake. I invite you to join CR and spend some time in the trenches, which is sure to fill that fairly obvious gap in knowledge, kind sir.

Aside from that... i concur. Slaver activity dropped DRAMATICALLY compared to what I remember. And if I don't have experience and perspective in that particular field, then dunno who does.

Everyone's a moralist - AeternusDoleo - 12-04-2010

I think he just meant "nothing -serious- to do". The Outcasts tend to keep CR and IMG reasonably busy. Not so much with smugglers though.

I agree that smuggling should likely be more profitable then standard trading - because of increased risk. Unlike pirates, lawfuls will usually seize an entire contraband cargo.

Everyone's a moralist - Alex. - 12-04-2010

Slave prices were nerfed?

Everyone's a moralist - hypermauler - 12-04-2010

Oh okay, I undertand your point Aeternus, but its hard to interact with people who don't want to interact, and turtle inside whatever station they see. He even said so ''run N Duck'' ,

Well, yea, I don't know perhaps you will have to live with it, think that In RP perspective they would make the population of Malta go sky hight with slaves. And you know, everyone, even outcast, get satisfied at some point.

As for the price, well I believe this is too complicated to be debated, its not like there was an official market on the ''ressource''.

Everyone's a moralist - Reacher - 12-04-2010

' Wrote:Slave prices were nerfed?

Same as they have been for a while. Once the mining mod came there was no reason to smuggle. Piracy made more money and was an ever so convenient way to tick off IMG and CR members ( back in the day)

Everyone's a moralist - ryoken - 12-04-2010

It is the same all over. Many items were nerfed,mining was nerfed,and certain sell points were nerfed. It seams people keep yelling cash is easy to earn,so the admins say"oh really" and nerf something else. I would not be surprised if the run you mentioned above was nerfed this weekend now that you said it on forums. People need to shut up,and be happy with what they got. Everytime someone opens their mouths we loose another piece of disco.

Rant over.