Discovery Gaming Community
Freelancer Movie-Need players! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Freelancer Movie-Need players! (/showthread.php?tid=5102)

Pages: 1 2

Freelancer Movie-Need players! - 13CentKiller - 12-22-2007

Well,

I finally got around to creating the base of a freelancer movie.

The first scene includes a Kusari Battleship and Blood Dragon Battleship going head to head.

-The new Blood Dragon Battleship will catch the eye of the watcher as it is so elegant and new it is imposable not to stare at it drooling and gargling.
-The Kusari Battleship is in the next clip and then they go head to head.

I have done the basics on my own server, but I need actual players to do the dirty work!

Needed participants:

1 Kusari Battleship
1 Blood Dragon Battleship
Maybe 3 to 6 fighters to make it more interesting
ie: 3 KNF and 3 NovaPG a mix of fighters bombers are welcomed.

The NovaPG's battleship will be good and maybe a Battleship from the KNF will be nice too. I havn't got to planning the battle yet...So if you have one of the above ships, please contact me through PM or in-game

Name: Voyager||Spy786B (Camera Ship)

The battle will comence in Kyushu, I like the sun set-up in that system and I can get more space in that system to shoot the movie without trade-lane crap in my picture. It will be shot above NPC patrols too.

If your interested, PM me as there is a reward once the scenes are done and to encourage participants.

Cheers! :cool:

Freelancer Movie-Need players! - Virus - 12-22-2007

I'd suggest putting their specific faction turrets on it only and making them sit stationary firing broadside at each other.

' Wrote:I'd suggest putting their specific faction turrets on it only and making them sit stationary firing broadside at each other.

Im the producer!

jking :P

Lets get the capital ships together first then we can discuss battle...personaly I think the fighters would add to the battle, but probably wouldn't work.

*Bump*

Come on guys post post post....I kinda want this battle done by tonight. The end of the film dosn't fill itself with credits you know.

I have a camera ship, a recorder thingy...All I need is a Blood Dragon Battleship, and a Kusari Battleship.

And 2 pilots obviously LOL :lol:

I will pay the people who have the above ships a pretty penny!

EDIT: Don't make me make my brother and sister do it... :P

Freelancer Movie-Need players! - Offspring21989 - 12-22-2007

' Wrote:I'd suggest putting their specific faction turrets on it only and making them sit stationary firing broadside at each other.
He is not asking for suggestions, He is asking for actors. WHO IS INTERESTED?

Freelancer Movie-Need players! - Denelo - 12-23-2007

I can play the part of the Kusari Battleship if it can take place in Shikoku and, of course, we can all agree on a time I can actually do it... Preferably soon, as I'd like to scrap that old Katana battleship.

Freelancer Movie-Need players! - 13CentKiller - 12-24-2007

Great!

All we need is a Blood Dragon battleship! Don't scap it yet Denelo!

NovaPG have one (hint, hint)

Freelancer Movie-Need players! - Nightblade - 12-24-2007

Heheheh Ghosts have the same ship as a matter of fact *hint hint*

Edit:
Ah, ive been away awhile and apparently the Blood dragons have a battleship now.. i find that rather intresting but ok, i have BS or w/e ya like to add to your vid, just lemme know when bud

Freelancer Movie-Need players! - 13CentKiller - 12-24-2007

Ok...Im changing the scene.

OutCast Battleship Vs. Kusari Battleship where we can shoot it.

I am going to see if I can get sufficient funding for both capital ships so we can shoot it on the PvP.

There are less intruding messages, and are far less messages then on the RP server so the picture will be a little cleaner. And the lag and stuff will be a little better then it would be for me on the RP because of the attacks and suck...ect...ect.

If I can get the funding. I will ask for two participants to take part in the event. I wills sort out sufficient payment as I am not asking for charity work. It is payed work. I am doing this movie as professionally as I possibly can! :cool:

I have even asked my uncle if I can use his equipment (Sony Vegas Pro...sound editing...ect...ect) And his Uber fast computer!

As above....PM me if your interested.

Cheers :cool:

Freelancer Movie-Need players! - yurineova - 12-24-2007

We are preparing to conduct a contract with Nova PG, so this could be a big break for the Mandalorians as Mercenaries. If there are any slots open, I'll contact the Mandalorians and see if we have anyone interested. As for me, well, count me in:)