Discovery Gaming Community
To: The AGS-U - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The AGS-U (/showthread.php?tid=51082)

To: The AGS-U - Snoozzzer - 12-07-2010

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
Comm ID: Richard van Pelt

Unioners of Rheinland, I am sending you this message today, looking for a way to thank you all for your actions in the Hudson system. While on an ordinary trading run aboard my salvage frigate, The.Van.Pelt, I was assaulted by a group of Xeno snubcraft. All hope was lost, until a wing of your fine pilots showed up, raining death and destruction upon my aggressors.

Your swift actions on this day saved my ship, my crew and my own life, and for that I thank you immensely. Is there anything your pilots require? Are they still in one piece from the fight?

Please, let me know, and I will see to it something is done. Your men deserve it.

~Congressman Richard van Pelt

<<<Transmission Terminated>>>

To: The AGS-U - Wuselkobold - 12-07-2010

<<<incoming transmission>>>
<<<establishing visual communications>>>

[Image: berndschuster2.jpg]

Dear Congressman van Pelt,

I am relieved that you and your crew are well and your ship is up and running again.
We're always glad to be able to lend a hand against the Xenos and the pilots involved are still bragging about who got the most confirmed kills that day.

Now there is indeed something you could help us with. I've been looking to establish communications with the Rheinland Junkers for quiet some time, as there are several unresolved issues regarding the shipments of Blood Diamonds which are processed through Kreuzberg Depot.
If you'd be able to arrange a meeting with the persons in charge for this, I'd be much obliged.

I've also arranged the reservation of a table in Pacificas Bar for 2100 tonight for you and the pilots involved so you can buy them a beer, I bet they'll like that.

Kind regards,

- Bernd Schuster

<<<transmission ends>>>
<<<signal lost>>>

To: The AGS-U - Snoozzzer - 12-07-2010

Pacifica's bar? I'll be there. Always happy to grab a drink.

Now, for the blood diamond trade. We both can't and won't direct every Congressman and Junker to stop by Pacifica and pay export tariffs. One of our core principles is freedom, to be one's own captain. As such, every Junker is his own master, free of rank and open to conduct business however he chooses to.

Now, the Congress does have some services of value to offer your group, which I feel would far outweigh any loss in income from the diamond trade.

Firstly, we are the premier suppliers of munitions in Sirius. No other group can lay claim to our abilities of moving these guns, flares, mines, all the vital supplies needed to keep fighter craft armed and flying. Give us your requirements, and I've no doubt a hundred separate Junkers will line up for the contract.

The other service is something I've been mulling over for a while, and feel would benefit both our causes immensely. As you may or may not be aware, the Congress has a fully functioning shipyard and smelting factory. I feel that with these resources, and your talents at shipbuilding, we could do great things together.

If either of these suggestions sound reasonable to you, I'd be more than willing to discuss it further.

To: The AGS-U - Wuselkobold - 12-07-2010

now this sounds interesting indeed, especially since we are currently looking to expand our pruduction capabilities to produce some more...and new ships. We can't rely on the Hessians to support us that much and our own facilities are very limited, so if we'd be able to work with your shipyard, that'd be a mighty relief for us.
Of courseit'd be also possible then to start some joint ventures and assisting you with your ongoing projects.
If thats really an option, I'd be glad to discuss the details with the congress.

As you certainly know, we also always welcome shipments of black market munitions, H-Fuel and small arms at Pacifica, and we're paying well for them. There is also the possibility to aquire diamonds there for a fair price and travel onwards to Liberty from there.

I'm looking forward to discuss the matter further!

Kind regards,

- Bernd Schuster

<<<transmission ends>>>
<<<signal lost>>>

To: The AGS-U - Snoozzzer - 12-09-2010

I've been speaking with several other congressmen, all of which expressed great enthusiasm over our two groups collaborating. Events in Bretonia have them preoccupied, but they will be available to discuss detailed arrangements in due course. For the time being, I can offer a guided tour. If it becomes evident we are lacking any specific pieces of equipment you require - though I doubt this will be the case - we can have that handled.

As for shipments to and from Pacifica, a collegue of mine, Congressman Armstrong, has already made a sizable shipment of munitions.
Several more are enroute.

To: The AGS-U - Wuselkobold - 12-09-2010

I understand that the congress has pressing matters to handle in Bretonia and I'll be glad to speak to then as soon as these are taken care of.
I'll also gladly accept the tour you offered, I'm curious about your facilities and their capabilities.

We've also teken notice of the delivery of munitions you've made and are indeed thankful for it.

Kind regards,

- Bernd Schuster

<<<transmission ends>>>
<<<signal lost>>>

To: The AGS-U - Crackpunch - 12-09-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

[Comm ID: Isaac Stone]
[Location: Trafalgar base]

Hello and sorry to interrupt. I just felt this would speed things up:

' Wrote:Very well, I'll inform the fleets that the ban has been lifted.

I too, look forward to working with you.

Goodbye for now.

-Signal Lost-

To: The AGS-U - Wuselkobold - 12-10-2010

Guten Tag Herr Stone,

I am glad that your problems with the Bretonian Government are solved.
I've already enjoyed a guided tour through the Puerto Rico System and your facilities there and I've to say, I'm impressed. I'm sure ur workers and engeneers will be able to work with what you have there and that joining our resources in regards of shipbuilding and engeneering could be of great benefit for both of our groups.
I am ready to discuss the details whenever you are ready for it.

Kind regards,

- Bernd Schuster

<<<transmission ends>>>
<<<signal lost>>>