Discovery Gaming Community
To: Colonial Republic - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Colonial Republic (/showthread.php?tid=51189)

To: Colonial Republic - Wolfs Ghost - 12-08-2010

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: rsz_1director21.jpg]

Comm ID: Director Regis Lawson
Encryption: High

Good day,

We might as well make use of official channels between our two states, so we'll do such.

First, I'm Director Regis Lawson of the Home office of Military Intelligence, and this is addressed to anyone in the Colonial Republic who handles any Diplomatic messages or trade agreements.

So, I'll start off with that we have a small, minor issue, in Bretonian space between the trade giant, the IND, and a constable. The IND proclaim that they were shipping gold to Tau-44 while the Constable says that there was something fishy about the entire situation. Both have made reports to the appropriate people, and it's my job to find out whose telling the truth, and who isn't.

That is where your Government comes in. Does the IND have any trade agreements that Bretonia should be made aware of regarding the transport of Gold through a Bretonian war zone?

Signed,
Director Regis Lawson
Home Office of Military Intelligence

[Transmission Terminated]

To: Colonial Republic - Colonial Remnant - 12-08-2010

[Transmission received]
[Reply transmission]

[Image: secretary1.png]

Greetings director Lawson,

I am Elizabeth Branwen, General Secretary of State Affairs of the Colonial Republic. I'll say it in the simplest form possible: The IND has no contracts or relations with any Colonial entity. Even more, Tau-44 is a closed system and access to it can only be allowed after obtaining a visa from our embassies. I've searched through our archive before contacting you and I can say that IND has no visa for Tau-44. I think it's clear enough what happened there.

Actually, I will just let you know that the only outside supplier for the Colonial Republic is the group known as TAZ.

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=#000000][Transmission terminated]

[Incoming Transmission]

Thank you Miss Branwen for the swift response and taking time out of your busy day to aid my investigation into the matter.

Signed,
Director Regis Lawson

[Incoming Transmission]

Sorry to bother you chaps again,

But, it seems the IND have forwarded a rather old transmission regarding a contract, that I believe you might have over looked, would this contract be valid or fabricated?

Contract Message

Signed,
Director Regis Lawson

To: Colonial Republic - Colonial Remnant - 12-09-2010

[Transmission received]
[Reply transmission]

[Image: secretary1.png]

Yes, yes, the IND sent us a transmission as well presenting the same faked agreement. Like I said before, there's no trade deal going on between the Republic and the IND corporation, never was. That transmission is nothing more than a false.

We are currently discussing the possibility of charging the IND for false in declarations and hacking governmental transmissions.

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=#000000][Transmission terminated]

To: Colonial Republic - Wolfs Ghost - 12-09-2010

[Incoming Transmission]

Hm, just as I thought. So not only have the IND fabricated false documents, they've also hacked secured government channels and so on. I'd have to say, that this cooperation has most likely expanded our relations, knowing that the Crown can indeed trust the Colonial Government in these dark times.

We at the Home Office of Military Intelligence thank you for your cooperation and I'm glad to extend the Crowns gratitude.

Signed,
Director Regis Lawson