Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to pilots of Omega 7 and nearby systems - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to pilots of Omega 7 and nearby systems (/showthread.php?tid=51195)

Transmission to pilots of Omega 7 and nearby systems - Cris - 12-08-2010

Incoming Transmission

Encryption level: Custom
└Access denied to:
-IMG subcontractors (//IMG indies)
-Hessians
-Corsairs

Greetings miners of Omega 7, This is a pre-recorded transmission brought to you by Daumann Heavy Construction and representing Kruger Minerals.

We have tried in the last week to maintain peace in the system; Kruger was attacked by IMG pirates, Daumann moved in to assist Kruger and since then these rogues have gone from attemptin to "capture" the system, to a vendetta against Rheinland workers and turned the system into a combat zone. For now it looks like the are gaining the upper hand in the conflict, however Kruger and Daumann have yet to play their cards. The military has agreed to hunt down these criminals, however as the situation in the border and the corsair activity in the Sigmas increase they cannot provide enough protection.

This left us in a difficult situation and got us with our guard down, but after days of meetings we have finally agreed to work together in this conflict and kick those who disrupt peace from the system.

Rheinland corporations will initiate a joint defense programs to protect the workers of Rheinland, and the first act is a double bounty board, targeting the same individuals in an attempt to catch the eyes of willing hunters, mercenaries, and freelancer.

Kruger Bounty Board
Daumann Bounty Board

Our next move is setting up a S.K.Y.P.E channel, including Daumann, Kruger pilots; along with those willing to claim our bounties, and any willing volunteer to stage our counterattack against these unlawful individuals.
Any pilot willing to be part of this channel may contact us directly to this channel or via private channel. Pilots in the channel will be warned of the presence of these rogues; and will be paid according to each bounty's condition, in the end, everyone wins. Well except for, the IMG pirates.

[color=#33CC00]
Transmission Terminated

Transmission to pilots of Omega 7 and nearby systems - Cosmos - 12-08-2010

"Incomming Transmission"
"User ID; Error 404 Disabled, User Unknown."
"Transmission Begins"

Hmm, I have seen these Miners around the Omegas breifly.

I was engaged in combat but the other day with a few of these and a Hessian cruiser, unfortunately they all got Quacked.

This little duck dislikes these people, I believe I shall take more action to eradicate the vermin from the Areas
You could even send a little funding our way if chosen.

Now I know where these Hessians and Corsairs have been hiding I shall Eradicate them.

if You feel You need assistance and wish to be rid of these Ghosts that haunt you, Who ya gonna call?

Genesis out.

"Transmission Lost

Transmission to pilots of Omega 7 and nearby systems - AeternusDoleo - 12-09-2010

*** Incoming transmission ***
To: Open channel
Subject: IMG piracy

I'll keep this brief since this situation has caused us at IMG| some major headaches. Docking rights for these individuals have been denied. Should they gain more supporters please make the transponder IDs of the offending vessels available to us, and we'll make the neccesary arrangements. If it's up to me their nearest damned haven will be Freeport 10. The guild does NOT condone piracy, and these renegades are acting against the interests of the guild.
We have moved several vessels towards Freistadt and will assist in removing these rogues as best as able - wish we had the forces to spare to keep this within the guild, but the laws governing the Omegas prevent us from bringing our own warships into the fight. I apologise in advance for any confusion - let it be clear that any IMG vessel larger then a gunboat can be considered hostile. The sudden appearance of forces, and the ability to field a capital vessel, as well as their militaristic nature also suggests to me that this group is NOT of the Guild in origin. Given Rheinland's political state, I half suspect either Hessian involvement (which their associations hint at), or even some kind of misguided Libertine attempt to disrupt Rheinland's mining operations. Until a few weeks ago, none of these renegades were even known within the guild.

As regrettable as the loss of these ships will be - better they are burned from the skies then to continue to rampage there and soil the Guild's name. The Independant Miner's Guild seeks to provide labor for it's members - We are workers, not soldiers. And these warmongers therefor are -not- IMG.

Good luck hunting them down.

*** Transmission closed ***

Transmission to pilots of Omega 7 and nearby systems - Cris - 12-09-2010

***Incoming Transmission***

Guten tag! today we had another incident with these rogue pilots; they have the tendency to throw themselves into the fight outnumbering their enemies.
You said their docking rights were denied, I'm not sure how long will it take to process, anyway if you need more evidence; all the following vessels attacked two patrols today, at the same time(except for the Hessian Cruiser):

[Image: screen1298.th.png]

We are providing copies of the comm logs of one of the vessels

[Image: screen1299.th.png] [Image: screen1300.th.png]

We hope you help us solve this issue soon.

***Transmission Terminated***