Discovery Gaming Community
To: Edward Malrone; Ames Research - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Edward Malrone; Ames Research (/showthread.php?tid=51337)

To: Edward Malrone; Ames Research - Howard10 - 12-11-2010

To: Edward Malrone; Ames Research; Kepler.
From: Howard Lovecrepe; Freeport 10; Tau 37. (Pelican transport 'Cthulhu')
RE: Unusual prisoners.

Sirius Security Encryption Rating: [color=#33CC00]High.

-TEXT FORMAT INBOUND-

To Mr Malrone.
Freeport 10 finds itself desperately in need of your station's services. Yesterday the station's 5 klick defence grid was breached by a massive alien behemoth. Earlier today, we were visited by a trio of Blood Dragons working for the Watanabe Kazoku. On the way to Freeport 10, they had been forced to fight through various hostile actions against them - the most interesting and relevant to this story being a wing of Kusari Naval Ships they suspected of being aligned with the aliens responsible for yesterday's murders, via coercion or infestation.

We need to learn more about these creatures, as fast as possible. The Dragons in question tranquillised the captive pilots, then transferred them into my custody, on the conditions that they were to be transported directly to your station as soon as feasibly possible. Currently I have four of what they tagged as 'Wild' sat in a portable jail cell, in my ship's air lock. They are currently all alive. Freeport 10 does not want them, nor do we have the facilities to contain them.

These four men send a chill to my very spine. Merely their presence on my ship does it. I cannot deal with these abominations by myself. I need your help. Please, let me transfer them to your custody for examination. I fear we may run into serious troubles otherwise.
~Howard Lovecrepe

To: Edward Malrone; Ames Research - Soban - 12-11-2010

[Image: opensap2.png]
COMM ID : Solomon Keynes, Ames Research Station's Admistrator
Topic:Howard Lovecrepe; Freeport 10; Tau 37.

To : Mr Lovecrepe

Greetings Mr Lovecrepe,

As soon as Mr Malrone have received your message, he forwarded it to me.

So this is some Information we have gathered.

The captive pilots are infesting Kusari. They belong to Aoi Iseijin. But we don't know so much about them.
We just know that there base is somewhere in the north Kusari.

Continue to tranquillized them. And avoid contact with them. Our mobile lab is on his way to reach Freeport 10. Please respond here when we can do the transfer.

Sincerely Solomon Keynes.

[Image: closesap.png]

To: Solomon Keynes; Ames Research; Kepler.

-TEXT FORMAT INBOUND-

To Mr Malrone.
So far the sedative is holding, but they're showing signs of stirring. I'm not sure what those Blood Dragons hit them with, but I had a look at the dosage after, and it should have been enough to put a Gaian Mammoth under! How can they be shrugging that off already?

Either way, as soon as your ship has arrived, the transfer should be done. I don't want to be the owner of four extremely riled Wild when they wake up. I'd suggest a 'hot drop' in space. Their cell is fully selfcontained, and doing a space transfer will a) limit the risk of them escaping onto the station, and b) limit a chance of panic by residents. We've already suffered enough at the hands of these abominations, we don't need these creatures inflicting more of it.
~Howard Lovecrepe

To: Edward Malrone; Ames Research - Ames Research Station - 12-11-2010

[Image: opensap2.png]
COMM ID : Solomon Keynes, Ames Research Station's Admistrator
Topic:Howard Lovecrepe; Freeport 10; Tau 37.

To : Mr Lovecrepe

Cargo secure, the transport is on the way back.
You can now relax.

By the way , if one day you have problem with Nomadkind, hail us and the Sapientia will reach FP10 as soon as possible.

Sincerely Solomon Keynes.

[Image: closesap.png]

To: Solomon Keynes; Ames Research; Kepler.

-TEXT FORMAT INBOUND-

To Mr Malrone.
Thank you sir. I will surely take you up on that offer, should the situation occur again. I can only pray that it wont.
~Howard Lovecrepe