Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinwehr Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinwehr Command (/showthread.php?tid=51351)

To: Rheinwehr Command - quantum244 - 12-11-2010

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---SOURCE: NORDLICHE KREUZ
---ID: OBSIDIAN---
---TO: RHEINWEHR RECRUITMENT OFFICES---

Guten tag,

Allow me to introduce myself; I am the Meld Obsidian, currently employed by the Omega Mining Syndicate and Captain of the Colossus train Nordliche Kreuz. I wish I could greet you under better circumstances, but I'm afraid I bring dire news concerning one of your new recruits.

Attached here and here are two images which, I admit, are of a poor quality. So shocked was I by the events I am about to describe, I fear I lost control of the camera. Still, they should provide sufficient proof that I was fired upon by one of your fighters, albeit a fighter with a Recruit Identification Transmitter.

Now, as to what happened exactly: I was on my way from Oder Shipyard to Omega-7 via Stuttgart. While passing the Planet Stuttgart, this Shtumber Kasswel came flying out of the docking ring, aiming directly for my vessel. This did not concern me at first, after all, even the most dummkopf of fighter pilots should know not to plow into a Colossus. To my great surprise, however, when he came within mere meters of my ship, he opened fire as the images illustrate. Fortunately, I recently invested in higher-grade shielding and I was able to withstand his attack until, mysteriously, he broke off and flew away. He said not a word in spite of my multiple attempts to contact him. I even threatened to make just such a report as this, but it seems his comm systems were disabled.

Now, do not misunderstand my intent, I hold no grudge against him or the Rheinwehr. In fact, seeing as how this pilot clearly displays symptoms of either insanity or infestation, I would be willing to put forth a good sum of money towards his rehabilitation, provided you are able to somehow detain him. But please, gentleness is required. This poor soul is obviously not in complete command of his faculties and should be treated with pity rather than anger.

In any case, now that you are aware of this, I hope action will be taken.

Empfehlungen,
Obsidian

---TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---

To: Rheinwehr Command - Sturmwind - 12-11-2010

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FF0000]Unknown,[color=#33CC00] Braunschweig System.
[font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-F.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Anna Kirsch, Rheinland Military Secretary.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Obsidian.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Recruit noncompliance report #4659

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrter Herr Obsidian,

Thank you for bringing this case to our attention, we will contact the training officer of this recruit, it is apparently his mistake for letting this individual launch into space without having been trained properly. Or, it is possible that he was infected by the spreading Jenkins' disease. Or, it may have been your shipping papers being incorrect or out of date, to which he responded with outright hostility instead of attempting negotiations.

At any rate, we apologize for the inconvenience and will deal with the issue.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,
Secretary of Admiral Alec Voelkel.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

To: Rheinwehr Command - quantum244 - 12-11-2010

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---SOURCE: NORDLICHE KREUZ---
---ID: OBSIDIAN---
---TO: ANNA KIRSCH---

Fraulein Kirsch,

Danke for looking into this matter, I much appreciate it. I do hope my initial shocked reaction proves to be wrong and all of this nonsense was merely a misunderstanding as you have implied. Oh, and please, do not judge the offending training officer too harshly. After all, to err is Human.

Empfehlungen,
Obsidian

---TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---