Discovery Gaming Community
To: Omicroners and all Corsairs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Omicroners and all Corsairs (/showthread.php?tid=51368)

To: Omicroners and all Corsairs - Coin - 12-11-2010

Myrtos Villa,
Planet Crete,
Omicron Gamma.

To: Omicroners and all members of the Corsair Empire.

Subject: Senor Lanz Senior, AKA Redhorn Two

I refer to this communique, where a trader was acting extremely suspiciously. I received the following file this morning. I believe it may shed some light on the latest increase in tensions between us.

[Image: red01.jpg]
[Image: red02.jpg]
[Image: red03.jpg]
[Image: red04.jpg]
[Image: red05.jpg]
[Image: red06.jpg]
[Image: red07.jpg]
[Image: red08.jpg]
[Image: red09.jpg]
[Image: red10.jpg]
[Image: red11.jpg]
[Image: red12.jpg]
[Image: red13.jpg]
[Image: red14.jpg][Image: red15.jpg]

[Image: red16.jpg][Image: red17.jpg][Image: red17-1.jpg][Image: red18.jpg][Image: red19.jpg][Image: red20.jpg][Image: red21.jpg][Image: red22.jpg][Image: red23.jpg][Image: red24.jpg][Image: red25.jpg][Image: red26.jpg][Image: red27.jpg][Image: red28.jpg][Image: red29.jpg]

To: Omicroners and all Corsairs - Coin - 12-11-2010

[Image: red30.jpg][Image: red31.jpg][Image: red32.jpg][Image: red33.jpg][Image: red34.jpg][Image: red35.jpg]

As you can see, this Senor Lanz, who was ultimately responsible for this recent increase in hostilities between us, has openly admitted that he is of Gallic extraction. Analysis of the video evidence suggests that he landed on Planet Nevers in the Burgundy system. The fact that his small ship was capable of a orbital atmospheric landing - a technology unknown to us in Sirius, makes the suspicion of treachery all the more probable. Who else but a spy would need such an ability?
All his actions are to be held suspect, and, in the light of the consequences of his actions, I submit that he is a spy, and an Agent Provocateur. I can only hope that this revelations are heeded; a war is the last thing that either of us would profit from, and it would only ever strengthen our enemies.

Perhaps this was the intention all along? To distract our enemies attentions from somewhere else, and make them concentrate on us?

Pavlos Benitez

To: Omicroners and all Corsairs - Doc Holliday - 12-11-2010

I see this as metagaming, taking another person's profile and adding the bubbles to it makes it appear as your own. We have enough of the metagaming going on here. Don't add to it. Let "Redhorn.Two" speak for themselves. Thread locked.

To: Omicroners and all Corsairs - Doc Holliday - 12-14-2010

Re-opened after a chat with somni and Coin. Carry on and play nice!

To: Omicroners and all Corsairs - Kontrazec (Somni) - 01-10-2011

*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*

*SOURCE: UNKNOWN*
*TRACING SECTOR.......GALLIA*
*PLAY:

A stocky,fat man appears on the screen.He's slightly bald,with the rest of his hair gray.He speaks with a french drawl:
"So,Monsieur mercenary.I see you've posted our little...chase on the neural nets? Quite an unwise move,mon ami.Some people might...resent that."
He chuckles,like a real douchebag.
"So,you might want to watch yourself passing through the taus,oui?"
He lets out another tinny laugh.
"We shall be hearing from each other soon,you can count on that."
As the man stands up,and walks out of the picture,a glimpse of the Gallic Royal Navy symbol can be caught in the middle of the picture,along with the outline of a ship,for a split second.*

*TRANSMISSION END*
*REPLAY? Y/N*