Discovery Gaming Community
To : the Molly Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : the Molly Council (/showthread.php?tid=51382)

To : the Molly Council - beunt - 12-12-2010

[incoming transmission]
[source.....................FltAdm Martin Bridge]
[downloading..............done]
[noise filtering............done]
[opening message]

Greetings gentlemen.

Some say "no news, good news", which implies this one should not be a so good one. Well those people are half right in this case. On the bright side, the cease fire is going well, the business is flourishing, including yours I was told.

Now on this nice picture there is a dark spot, a war monger who do not consider those benefits to their proper value. His name is Spuckly and while our backstories could justify some tenses now and then, this one is particularly hateful :

like here,
and here.

I don't know your people so well but I noticed how bad tempered you are, and I am worried with what could turn into a propaganda, and that would drag your men into regrettable actions. Of course we both don't want that to happen, so, could you watch for this one ?

Regards,

Fleet Admiral Martin Bridge.

[End of transmission]

To : the Molly Council - Mere_Mortal - 12-12-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender : Picaroon
Target : Molly Republic

Ahoy me buckos, I sorta knows this geezer 'cos I were flyin' with 'im forra short while yesterday. Sud'nly he comes out with some spaff about bein' a 'sair. Our hearty Definitely_Not_Hone dain't like wut he said either, so he left our channel. I cut me links with 'im too, then he starts yellin' crap at me. Then he starts shootin' at me like the moron he be. Shame 'cos I'd been drinkin' too much grog so weren't in a fightin' mode. He be flyin' one of our gunboats, gots a class 2 capital armours I thinks. Sorry, I dain't gotted a tactical guncam shot but I did gotted all this of his spaffin'... Basically, this idiot be a 'sair an' he nicked a gunboat from us an' flyin' it with our colours. I recommends a good ol' keelhaulin' fer this cretin feature!

Picaroon.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

To : the Molly Council - Guest - 12-12-2010

Nahh Nahh picroon you were telling me to go away then ya started shooting at me because i was near that junker base and you just admited it yourself you were drunk so how would you remeber you shooting at me first.And now that BPA guys lol he needs help to destroy me that is shame i guess he will never fight 1 vs 1 that guys anyway have fun eniemes

To : the Molly Council - Mere_Mortal - 12-12-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender : Picaroon
Target : Spuckly

Look 'ere matey, ya dain't only blabber nonsense at me an' our hearty about bein' a 'sair, ya also said to that army lubber that ya gots a feckin' 'sair dreadnowt. Ya got some explain' to do 'cos it really dun look good on ya. It dun matter how drunk I be, I remembers gettin' shot at by somebody who s'posed to be a Molly. An' ye started it, not me.

Picaroon.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

go have a look at bountys too your in it

Plus i am only 13 and i have trouble with this OORP thing

To : the Molly Council - Hidamari - 12-12-2010

[Image: KirikoComID.png]

Im sorry for not fighting your gunboat 1 on 1 with only Cly and me.. Cly is strong but fighting gunboats alone is just silly.. you wanted to kill us for no reason, so we had already called in backup long before we started fighting, we just lured you into the middle of nowhere and shot you down.

and from the looks of the evidence you seem to be well connected with the corsairs, i dont think the mollies will like that spuckly-san, *giggles* maybe you should change your job title.

baaaka-san hyaha

::disconected::