Discovery Gaming Community
To the Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=51663)

To the Hackers - Jayce - 12-16-2010

///////INCOMING TRANSMISSION///////
Source: Jayce.Brooks, Freeport 4, Magellan
Target: The Lane Hackers / Paco.Pistols

[Image: Ellis_photo.png]

[color=#CC6600]'Sup Hackers. I just had a nice little chat with one of your boys, a mister "Paco.Pistols." He's got it in for the Neuralnet division, even more so than normal. He seems real interested in the Coalition, too. We decided that for the information I have as an ex-Coalition Colonel, I'd be provided with 4 Claymores, no strings attached. I'll make the judgment on how much info you get. Rest easy, though, what you get will be plenty good. Take my word for it. *He smirks*

[font=Fixedsys]

To the Hackers - Elektra King - 12-16-2010

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...
Good evening Mr Brooks.

I'm afraid that as of this moment I see no reason to "take your word for it".

I have a problem with trust Mr Brooks, especially when it comes to people who are/were part of a group that has tried to kill me on multiple occasions. Look at this from my perspective, what I see here is a man of questionable background requesting what is currently our entire stock of Claymore guns for what he assures will be "plenty good".

What we need Mr Brooks, is details. You may leave out the specifics until such a time as we decide to accept your offer, if we decide to accept it. However for that to happen we need to be able to trust you. You may start by answering the following questions:

Why are you no longer loyal to the Coalition? An organisation with a reputation for fanatical devotion from it's members.
What exactly is the nature of your information concerning the nefarious Interspace Neuralnet Department?
What is it about the information that would make it so important to us that we would be willing to part with 4 of our finest weapons?

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To the Hackers - Jayce - 12-16-2010

Target: The Lane Hackers

[color=#CC6600]You've got questions? I've got answers. First off, I was never truly -that- loyal to the Coalition. I'm very convincing about how I feel, when I want to be. My life has always been about what's best for me, and that was just part of it. The nature of my information with the Department? I think I accidentally let slip a bit of it when I was talking to Paco, but let's say I've seen them hanging around 52 more than once. And why would this be so important? Hell, I don't know. That's the only one of your questons I don't have an answer for. All I know is mister Paco seems pretty intent on bringing them down, and that's all I need. Now, anything else you need answered, or can we move on with business?

[font=Fixedsys]

To the Hackers - Elektra King - 12-16-2010

...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...
Thank you for your honesty Mr Brooks. As of this moment your proposal is under review. I will update you on the situation when we come to a conclusion, or if we require anything more from you.

To the Hackers - Paco.Pistols - 12-16-2010

...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr.Brooks, I see you have already met miss Elektra King. She isn't the only one who don't trust people that easily. The words which slipped from you is same as me saying I'm an secret LSF agent sent to kill you, would you believe me I wonder...

Anyway I have discussed this matter with my colleges. So here is my proposition, once you send us visible evidence which includes transmissions and/or visual pictures of [IND] vessels openly working with SCRA we will prepare this shipment of guns for you, which we will give you once this part is completed.

The evidence of said [IND] vessels working with SCRA are nothing more then my personal hobby and token of trust that you should be willing to show us. Once you have said guns in your position we require of you to send us information you said you posses, I shall remind you : Troop movements, terraforming on JiangXi, personnel charts and destinations of H-Fuel shipments.

If you find this acceptable I'm waiting for your response, if not...don't even bother. Truly yours Mr.Pistols.

To the Hackers - Jayce - 12-17-2010

Target: Paco.Pistols

[color=#CC6600]There's an issue here. I'm afraid the info about the IND is something that might just get me killed. As of now, all the Coalition is doing is following me around. Keeping tabs on me, as it were. If I were to give this out, they might just decide they like me less, and they'll bust me. Now. I can do something really, really interesting. All Coalition vessels are equipped with remote shutdown systems. I have access to a pair of them. One for the CPW Chernobyl, and one for the CPW Dzerzhinsky. They're both the ships of Angie Broch, a chick that dumped me. What you can do with these, is you can use your exceptional hacking capabilities, and shut down the Cherny' or the 'Zhinsky in combat. I think you can imagine the opportunities for this. I'm sure that Storm or Typhoon have some info on what you're looking for. And for those Clay's, I'll throw in the other data.

[font=Fixedsys]
///////END TRANSMISSION///////

To the Hackers - Yuveraj Khan - 12-17-2010

[Image: HWE.png]

Mister Brooks, I will be short.

If you are seeing this message, which was encoded into your mind during your indoctrination into the Coalition... standard proceedure with regards to the Coalition's Fighter Corps.

You have probably tried to betray Coalition Secrets to our enemies.

Let me inform you of one of our best kept secrets... there is a bomb at the base of your skull, hard wired into your spinal column. We shall call this Bomb the FR-2 protocol.

If you were to... say tamper with this device, it would probably kill you... or at the very least render you into a vegetable.

If you were to... say betray the confidence of the Coalition, I assure you, the device will end your life.

Considering you yourself have used such a device to end a persons life, you know full well that I do not jest, or joke.

Since the others in this communication thread cannot see or hear me, I would suggest you tell them you had a change of heart, and that you will now go find a peaceful retirement somewhere away from galactic politics.

Do not make me send the Commissars after you.

His Watchful Eye is ever vigilant.

(Moderator Note; The person making this post was given permission to post in this Comm Channel thread by the thread creator. -Dab)