Discovery Gaming Community
Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. (/showthread.php?tid=51788)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - Bazza - 12-18-2010

A video transmission begins playing, presenting a young girl of Bretonian appearance in front of a steel backdrop which appears to be the interior of a large ship or station. Of note is the wounds to the girl's forehead, a trail of blood seeping out of it and down her face, mixing with the tears from the corners of her eyes. A copy of the flag of Rheinland is visible on the wall behind the girl.

She glares down the camera with restrained yet obvious rage, pausing for a moment to collect herself.

I, as an officer of the Rheinland Military, am funding through my own estate the following bounty alongside and in addition to any standing bounties offered by my superiors within the Military. Anyone who claims bounties through the Military is welcome to double their winnings through me; however it may be wise to fail to mention any dealings between us if you plan on claiming from my superiors.

The target is any and all Liberty Naval fighter and bomber craft bearing the codename of [LN] in front of whatever designation they carry. That means primary fleet snubcraft. It does not mean capital ships or any non-combatant vessels such as repair ships.

The reason for this I think should be obvious as I have not yet had my injuries attended to.

The girl slides her bangs across exposing a large gash on her forehead in addition to a number of scratches down her arm.

The prizes are as follows subject to change at my discrection:

25 million credits for the destruction of any [LN]-tagged fighter or bomber vessel as explained previously.

However. And you all need to hear this. Exceptions to the bounty are as follows.

[LN]Remus.Sius and [LN]Arthur.Crawler are both excluded. These two are on my side and are to be protected. Although and of course acting in self defence to save your own life takes precedence.

An extra 50 million credits if you manage to punch a hole in anything belonging to our favourite little Libertonian David Hale. If he thinks it's alright to ignore the armistice we had and send his dogs after me, then he should be fine having my dogs after him.

As for registering intent. Send me a communication in any method you deem appropriate. I am easy to find if you know where to look. I can't have people I don't know working for me, after all.

And for the record, don't let the fact I'm an officer for Rheinland get in the way. I have no interest in your history or what you do as long as you perform the job asked. I won't ask and I expect you not to tell.

Gefrieter Evangeline McDowell of the Rheinland Military primary fleet, "signing out"

The girl motions behind the camera to an unknown entity to switch it off. The video terminates leaving nothing but static and white noise.

[Image: headerfooter.png]

Current registered pilots:

Mark Grant
Tej Helfer
Eric Mason
Gorgon
"Yardbird"
Maria Stevens
Diana Ritter
Max Ritter
Brutus Clay
"Iscariot"
Alsace
"Nothing Personal"
Elektra King
[RM-V]Diana.Ritter
HH|Haze
KOS MOS
Cataclysm
Inexorable.Night
Viva.El.Presidente!
LH~A~[[callsign]]
Kingault
Esus
Wild.Bill
Jack Murdoch
Henry "FrootLupus" Gallo
Daniel Gibbons
Members of the [13th]

Current kills and respective claimants:
[LN]-Angelina.Dimitrova - Tej.Helfer
[LN]-Jeff.Blue - Jenna.Strawberry
[LN]-Jeff.Blue - [RM-V]Diana.Ritter
[LN]-Barney.Ross. - Go.Crazy
LNS-Starburt - KOS-MOS (Special)
[LN]-Jeff.Blue - Go.Crazy
[LN]-Jack.Malrone - Go.Crazy
[LN]-Michelle.LeBlanc - Go.Crazy
[LN]-Rachel.Baker - HH|Haze
[LN]-Jeff.Blue - HH|Haze

[Image: headerfooter.png]

Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - Enojado - 12-18-2010

***Incoming subscribtion***

Hey ho, this is Mark Grant here.

Sounds like a good bit of money, I'm subscribing.

Cheers,

M. Grant

***Confirming subscribtion***

Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - Enojado - 12-18-2010

***Incomming warning***

Good day McThing,

Sad to see you're still alive. I'm impressed how little time it took you to set up this little scheme.

Just to let you know that we thank you for giving us an opertunity to flush out potential liabilities. We'll be sure to remove anyone collecting upon this from existance. As we will the Mealstrom if you ever manage to get anything that was left of it flying again.

My warmestt regards from the Liberty Navy,

Tom Preager

***Warning warned***

Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - Rommie - 12-18-2010

- Channel Opened -
- Transmission Incoming -
- ID: Tej Helfer -

Count Me In.

- Transmission Terminated -
- Channel Closed -

Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - Switchback - 12-18-2010

**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: Eric Mason

Count me in!

**transmission Cut**

Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - Snoozzzer - 12-18-2010

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
Comm ID: Richard van Pelt

Oh, honey bee.

he coughs, quickly correcting himself

I mean..Miss McDowell. Have you fully considered the ramifications this bounty could have on common Junkers in Liberty? I mean, what happens when the navy finds out a Junker is paying folk to shoot down their fly boys?

I myself am sick of their antics, their pompus attitudes, and misplaced interests. But we can't simply bounty 'em, my dear Evangeline.

~Richard van Pelt

p.s. Missing you. Where have you been these past months?

<<<Transmission Terminated>>>

Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - Shotgun - 12-19-2010

Establishing Connection...
Transmission Initiated...

[color=#33CCFF]Shotgun copies all.

That's right. Call me Shotgun.

I want in.

Sabre ship, Freelancer ID, just started out.

Something more you wish to know? I'm all yours.

<div align="right]...Connection Lost
...Transmission Terminated

Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - yami - 12-19-2010

[font=Tahoma]-Channel Opened-
-Sender ID: Gorgon-

[color=#999999]This is Gorgon.
Seems like a juicy contract.
Fully set up Freelancer Sabre with Mercenary papers.
I'm in and ready for the ride.

See ya around.

-Channel Closed-

Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - Bazza - 12-19-2010

Mark Grant, Tej Helfer, Eric Mason, Mister "Shotgun" and Gorgon; your details have all been recorded. Go forth and create some credits for yourselves.

As for Van Pelt...

I'm doing just fine.

Well, about as fine as someone in my position can be.

You might not have the balls to fight the navy but I do.

Bounty issued by the McDowell Company. - Dejavu - 12-19-2010

[Image: trans23.png]

Jack appeared on the screen brandishing a rather sharp knife, the light reflecting off of the tip and into the camera. He looks straight down the lens of the camera and starts to speak in a very raspy voice.

Ma'am, good to see you again.

As I am part of the Company, I shall be fighting for you every step of the way.

As you know, time for me is short, so this will probably be one of the last acts I perform under your command, or anyone else's for that matter

He looks down at the knife for a moment before sliding it effortlessly into it's sheath at his sholder, he looks back at the camera.

It's been an honour, Ma'am, truly it has.

He looks down again, almost to hide the emotion from his face. He looks back and a wave of physical pain and anger hits him.

I'll do this... For you and her. I need vengeance whilst I still can.

Jack stares into the camera for a short while before it turning off, almost as if he wanted to say something else but held back.