Discovery Gaming Community
[Close] NNN needs a new Head Logo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [Close] NNN needs a new Head Logo (/showthread.php?tid=51844)

Pages: 1 2

[Close] NNN needs a new Head Logo - Skoomer - 12-19-2010

Well, because we`re willing to release new editions in a few weeks, we think its time for a new head signature to place it in the head of our newspapers and as signature. (samples http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75815)

I`ve no concrete idea so surprise me. But it should be in our colors (white and blue)
Our blue tone is
Red: 0
Green: 107
Blue: 213

Our slogan is "- Take a second look - " maybe you can build something with it.

I`ll pay up to 50 mil

Im curious about your suggestions

[Close] NNN needs a new Head Logo - Makc_RU - 12-19-2010

Please count me in, but the price might be a little more than 50mil. I am going to do my best for the News Crew. Just gotta wait until my muse comes back to me, seems like I do my best with her being about.

[Close] NNN needs a new Head Logo - Skoomer - 12-19-2010

' Wrote:Please count me in, but the price might be a little more than 50mil. I am going to do my best for the News Crew. Just gotta wait until my muse comes back to me, seems like I do my best with her being about.

Alright. Im willing to pay more when the signature looks pretty to me

[Close] NNN needs a new Head Logo - Makc_RU - 12-20-2010

Here we go.

[Image: newsanimo.gif]

and version 2.

[Image: newsanimv2.gif]

[Close] NNN needs a new Head Logo - Skoomer - 12-20-2010

That looks pretty good. I would tend to the first one. Give me time till this evening or tomorrow to speak with my mate.
And can you make a second picture with just the centre of this signature? That only NNN and Neutral News Network stand there and the black & white city background in this format, too. Just for the head of our pdf Newspaper.

[Close] NNN needs a new Head Logo - Anonymous User - 12-20-2010

[Image: nnn3.png]

more the simple style.

result of my limited PS skills.:D

Thats a 10-4 on the second picture. Also, while we are still baking here, please keep in mind that I can redo all the animations and layers. It is still in .psd format. So, while you are discussing the details with your friend, you can think what needs to be changed.
Meanwhile I will go back to my corner to work on the black and white pic.:)Do you want the animation? I will make on without and if you want me to make the text move, let me know.

[Image: nnnheader.png]

Ver 2
[Image: nnnheader2.png]

[Image: joked.png]

[Close] NNN needs a new Head Logo - Skoomer - 12-20-2010

' Wrote:Thats a 10-4 on the second picture. Also, while we are still baking here, please keep in mind that I can redo all the animations and layers. It is still in .psd format. So, while you are discussing the details with your friend, you can think what needs to be changed.
Meanwhile I will go back to my corner to work on the black and white pic.:)Do you want the animation? I will make on without and if you want me to make the text move, let me know.

[Image: nnnheader.png]

Ver 2
[Image: nnnheader2.png]
[Image: joked.png]

Looks good. We came to the decision to take the first logo and the first black & white one. But both without animation. And could you delete the "test" on the left side? I dont know a word which we can use for it;)And can you change the color of the "Neutral News Network" on both signatures to the same colors like the NNN above?
How much do you want for it?

To Anonymous User. Looks good but its not our style. Thanks anyway

Ps: I hope my english was correct:D

' Wrote:Looks good. We came to the decision to take the first logo and the first black & white one. But both without animation. And could you delete the "test" on the left side? I dont know a word which we can use for it;)And can you change the color of the "Neutral News Network" on both signatures to the same colors like the NNN above?
How much do you want for it?

To Anonymous User. Looks good but its not our style. Thanks anyway

Ps: I hope my english was correct:D

I will try to match the colors, will post the result soon.

[Image: ordernews2.png]

[Image: ordernews1.png]

Thank you for choosing my work. I am glad that I was able to meet your needs and expectations. Should you ever need more work to be done, please contact me through here or PM.

[Image: ordernews2.png]

[Image: ordernews1.png]