Discovery Gaming Community
The.Wappinger - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The.Wappinger (/showthread.php?tid=51941)

The.Wappinger - The.Wappinger - 12-22-2010

Name: Werah "Wappinger" Sachem

Height: 190cm
Weight: 89kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green

Part 3/23:

***Stratford Planet is destroyed ... My Grandfather took me in his arms and held me firmly, entered are in our smallish ship, and Grandfather flew as far away from Connecticut... He told me***:" We have to go,because ~my son~ we do not have nothing here,...are all struggling to survive here, no friends,no brothers, only remained a struggle for life"

Unfortunately, after a short time, when we pulled back into a lull of Sirius my Grandfather was dying, until he saw my sad eyes, he stroked me on the head and said "My son, do not worry, go as far away from here find your way, listen to me, we are driven out of Connecticut, all our tribe is killed,you'll find the rest of our brothers traveling, and they ask you...need you, you need them.
One night when you're asleep, you will get one voice in a dream, will tell you what he have to say, you've got to interpret his words, when you can make it, you'll again unique as your brothers Indians in Sirius
"

Those were his last words!
That's what I remember,left me deeply etched in memory...all I have and that is Grandfather words,which I will never forget because my Grandfather was a Great Chief.

After a while, I traveled, I flew in search of my brothers, I got tired, I stopped...in my could ship, I settled to sleep ...and then, I heard voice in my head *ghost voice*"Now I have to say something,Listen to me carefully my Boy.
Coyote was sorrowful because people died and gone to the land of spirits.
She died and his sister and several of his friends.
Eagles friend died and he was sued for it.
Coyote and Eagle went together to the Land of the Dead.
They reached the high water.
Waiting for dark, coyote starts singing and the short time of occurrence of the four human spirit and carry them to the Land of the Dead.
Entered the camp, composed of thin aura where the spirits of the dead, great dressed and painted colors, danced and sang with drums beating.
Moon that hung above them, meet the camp light.
Close to the moon stood a Frog, the mistress of the camp dead.
Early in the morning departed spirits of the camp to work on the day sleeping.
Then the Coyote kill her skin the Frog and a goat.
On the evening of ghosts come back and begin the second night of singing and dancing.
Coyote, the frog skin, stood near the moon.
When the song and dance were at their peak, Coyote swallowed the moon.
In the darkness, the Eagle catches the spirits of people and put them in a basket Coyote lid tightly closed. Then the two men walked into the living Earth.
Coyote was carrying the basket, and the Eagle flew in front of him.
On the road they heard the voice in the basket.
Ghosts have complained and some of them shouted in unison"
:"Open the lid and let us get out" !...Coyote was tired, because the basket was more and more difficult..." Let them come out," said Coyote." No, no "- Eagle said.
After a while Coyote came down the basket, he was too heavy." Let them come out", repeat the Coyote." We're already so far from Earth, the spirits not to return." And he opened the basket.
People received a form of spirit, moving like the wind, came to the land of the dead.
At first the Eagle reproached Coyote, but then remarked:
"
It is already autumn. Leaves fall, as people die. Let's wait until spring.
When the buds open and flowers bloom, you will return and try again
"
... No" said Coyote" I am tired. Let the dead stay dead on the island forever"
So the Coyote has introduced a bill that is dead after the death of not coming back to life.
Do he not open the basket and let the ghosts that came out,dead to be returned each spring to life,as to renewed grasses, flowers and trees.
"

I woke up with fear, I did`t know what to do...what this meant, I thought...AND THAN...out of nowhere came the Indians my brothers, they said to me: "Go with us, you are us,no longer need to worry, we have everything you need and we know your Grandfather was the Great Chief, whose name does not mention" Great Spirit is all around us, the only real Indians can interpret his words, maybe this is he said, but no one knows and does not need to know.
I go with my brothers, and I realized that I not lost in the Sirius,i`m reborn!!!

To be Continued