Discovery Gaming Community
Junes' roleplay repository - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Junes' roleplay repository (/showthread.php?tid=52225)

Junes' roleplay repository - Junes - 12-28-2010

Helpful criticism is welcome!

2010/early 2011: (sucks balls)

John Eagle, Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet captain

LNS-EagleEye, Lolberty dreaddy

Janet Bridger, Ex-LSF Cerberus agent

Jean Aigle, Legionnaire of the Damned

Andrew Carter, independent pirate

2011:

The Crossroads, marriage between John Clay and Layla Cooper This one is the result of a fairly high amount of PM-RP ingame.

Hideout RP between John and Layla on Harris.

Layla Clay And her wikipage.

2012:

Exploitation Story of my Steelworker (Junker) character and the Steelworkers' history itself, style is kinda experimental, hope you liked it.

Layla Clay - personal diary During my work on this one I realized that writing a diary as/about another, preferrably fictive person is way easier for me than a diary for myself, or maybe I'm doing it wrong, dunno. Anyway, helps me brushing up on the language.

From poverty to decadence Uh well, like many others I started building a base right after they were available. Of course it went boom soon afterwards. Was supposed to be some personal hideout for my indie pirat and his buddies, felt like writing some stuff about that, ye.

The trials of JiangXi I was a MIL at the time this started, so I was obliged to participate. All dramatic and heroic, at least I tried to.

Awakening Yet another RP with my BAF char. Topic is the re-uniting with her husband after months of him being in coma. From ooRP the perspective it's Jam's comeback to the forums after he had left in january. We weren't quite sure about the outcome and whom we wanted to involve. Kind of did everything on a whim. XD So apparently it ended up a tad cheesy and happy-end-ish.

Exuberant enterprise Yet another RP for Layla. The part with flying to Harris is utterly odd and is linked to an embarrassing event I'd rather not elaborate here. Anyway, thanks Jam, Xelon and Wolfs Ghost so far. I hope we can get it rolling again soon.

Edit 10/21/12: Updated the list with the latest story and redid all the links after the nasty forum update disabled all internal links. Feedback still welcome. :>

New story is also in the pipeline, it's going to be longer than all I wrote before.. and might therefore still take some time to finish. Stay tuned.

Junes' roleplay repository - AngelOfIron - 05-07-2011

Hey there! Kirkland's player here. I love what you've got goin' so far. I haven't done anything yet for my Navy captain or Blood Dragon as far as stories are concerned, but you should check out Sirius Business: The Life and Times of Jack Burton! I update it after every significant event in Jack's life. Who knows; maybe one day you'll find yourself mentioned in there! ^_^

Junes' roleplay repository - Junes - 05-07-2011

:yahoo: Thanks mate for the reply, finally! I know I still have to learn much, mainly because of my language barrier, though I improve every day. Of course I'll be reading your stories too, thank you again.:)

Junes' roleplay repository - Azan27 - 09-14-2011

Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying "The Crossroads" story that you have going on with your BAF character and Jam's Character. It's a great fun to read, and its cool that you were willing to take such a big step with your character's RP. Stay awesome.
-Az (Ens. Richard Hastings)

Junes' roleplay repository - Junes - 09-16-2011

Aww, yeah, gonna grab some experiences, I guess that's my most well-defined and profound character so far. The whole wedding was actually the result of much PM-RP ingame. It's great fun indeed. Thanks chap!

RE: Junes' roleplay repository - Junes - 10-21-2012

Bumpy! Updated & now with working links!