Discovery Gaming Community
[Closed] Character Avatar & Signature - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [Closed] Character Avatar & Signature (/showthread.php?tid=52311)

Pages: 1 2

[Closed] Character Avatar & Signature - aerelm - 12-30-2010

<strike>So, I need 2 things -

- First:
[Image: germansoldierspeedpaint.th.jpg]
Take this image, remove the insignia from the helmet and add RHA insignia there instead. Feel free to cut it, edit it, and make it Avatar-sized (160*140px) but I will need you to upload the high scale version as well.
 - I'll pay 5 to 10 mils for the main edit depending on how clean it is and another 5 to 10 mils if you manage to make a good avatar out of it.

- Then:
I need a signature that follows the main color theme of the image above, doesn't need to be Black and White, but should fit in with the Character image. It's not essentially needed to include the char pic in the sig, but give it a try if you think you can get something good out of it.
Character name is Friedrich Dresner and he is a member of Spezialoperationsabteilung Division of the Rote Hessen Armee, so if you're going to add any text, you know what to write. Also, including a render of an Odin would be a good idea if you ask me.
 - I'll pay up to 50 mils for this sig, depending on how much I like it.

- Edit:
Here is a render of the Odin, in the angle I prefer to be used for the ship - and preferably on left side of the sig.
[Image: odinthumb.png]

Give it a try and show me what you can get.</strike>

[Closed] Character Avatar &amp; Signature - Not Espi - 12-30-2010

[Image: aerelmamoeba.png]

still free

[Closed] Character Avatar &amp; Signature - Anomander - 12-30-2010

and how about the last one?

[Closed] Character Avatar &amp; Signature - aerelm - 12-30-2010

' Wrote:and how about the last one?
Didn't really get what I was looking for, so decided to shut it down.

Still, feel free to give this one a try as well.

[Closed] Character Avatar &amp; Signature - aerelm - 12-31-2010

Edited the first post and added an Odin render. Now I think it'd be even easier for you, wouldn't it?

[Closed] Character Avatar &amp; Signature - Anomander - 12-31-2010

I will make a shot - maybe this time I will have more luck, old one (remade of Your siggy) I deleted from the server.

Just a little something I made, doesn't go along too well with the Avatar, but still I kinda like it.
[Image: rhasig.png]
Just putting it here, in case it gives someone any useful ideas for their version of sig.

[Closed] Character Avatar &amp; Signature - Anomander - 12-31-2010

v1:
[Image: aerelm_rha_2.jpg]

erm... To be honest, I don't really like this try. It's too 'blurry' and main coloring is not really what I had in mind.

And as I said, image of the character is not really needed in the sig, because I'm planning to use it for Avatar.

[Closed] Character Avatar &amp; Signature - aerelm - 01-01-2011

Seeing that no one's really interested, and the RHA already liked my own version of the sig, I'm gonna use that one. So, consider this thread closed.

And as it looked like the original render lacks something, I decided to waste the time on adding in guns and equipment, which turned out better than I expected, so I'm gonna use this version instead:
[Image: rhasig.png]

P.S: Anomander, check your Handlowiec char. You'll find a little something there to make up for your time both in this thread and the other one. Thank you.