Discovery Gaming Community
To: Orbital Spa and Cruise Management - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Orbital Spa and Cruise Management (/showthread.php?tid=52397)

To: Orbital Spa and Cruise Management - Fauxnetic - 01-01-2011

Disregard

To: Orbital Spa and Cruise Management - quantum244 - 01-01-2011

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---SOURCE: COMMERCIAL LINER GREYCLIFFE---
---ID: QUANTUM PSYCHOSIS---
---TO: HENRY GALLO---

Mr. Gallo,

Allow me to introduce myself; I am Quantum Psychosis, Spa and Cruise affiliate, and Captain of the Commercial Liner Greycliffe. I must say, you make a most interesting and...unique case. Unfortunately, the current situation regarding the Spa and Cruise leadership is somewhat hectic. I cannot speak on behalf of Spa and Cruise in any official capacity in this matter, but I would like to assure you that I am taking steps to ensure your request is brought to the attention of those who can.

I must warn you, though, that I severely doubt the likelihood of the board granting such a request. While I, personally, would prefer to maintain good relations with all Sirian groups, legality notwithstanding, Spa and Cruise must maintain its image as an upstanding company. Now, in the event you would prefer to simply sell your condominium, and can provide papers as proof of your ownership, it would be indelibly simpler to do so, and we would be happy to buy it back from you.

In any case, know that your petition will be reviewed with full neutrality, of this I can assure you.

Regards,
Quantum Psychosis

---TRANSMISSION CUT---
---CHANNEL CLOSED---

To: Orbital Spa and Cruise Management - rewritable - 01-01-2011

== Incoming Transmission ==
Vessel: OSC luxury liner Crying Lightning
ID: captain John Frial
Format: Text

Mr. Gallo,

As Captain Quantum Psychosis already stated, Spa and Cruise leadership is missing for some while now. Rumors are they went on an extended vacation and hasn't been seen by anyone ever since. We only get postcards from them occasionally. I also am just an ordinary liner captain, though I will take a liberty to state my stance in this matter.

As it was stated previously, OSC has a certain image to uphold in eyes of law enforcement. While I believe your persona would not be a cause of any serious issues, the situation with your ship, however, is more complicated. A Liberty Rogue identification-bearing Barghest or Werewolf (or whatever you are flying) is not really subtle. Not at all.

While the deal you offer is good and fair, the "technical difficulties" concerning the docking of your ship are rather serious in my opinion. However, if you find it possible to use a civilian ship of neutral affiliation as means of transportation to and from Curacao, I see no issues whatsoever with the ownership of said property. It is not in policy of OSC to question the political views of every and all guest capable of paying and not causing trouble.

Signed,
Captain John Frial

== End of transmission ==

To: Orbital Spa and Cruise Management - Fauxnetic - 01-01-2011

Disregard

To: Orbital Spa and Cruise Management - Fauxnetic - 01-09-2011

Disregard