Discovery Gaming Community
To:The leader of the Outcasts - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To:The leader of the Outcasts (/showthread.php?tid=52442)

To:The leader of the Outcasts - Username removed - 01-01-2011

Cleaning up my forum account, please delete this thread if you wish.

To:The leader of the Outcasts - Ceoran - 01-01-2011

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm-ID: Captain Nero D'Ortona, 101st High Command***
***Subject: Gunship request***

A raid in Liberty you say? And I assume that's where you would be using that ship afterwards?
That's only one reason among many others to deny your request, but it suffices. Next time I suggest to get a better knowledge on the people whose stuff you want to use.

D'Ortona out.

***End of Transmission***

To:The leader of the Outcasts - Username removed - 01-01-2011

To:The leader of the Outcasts - Shagohad - 01-02-2011

/////INCOMING TRANSMISSION\\\\\
Comm ID: Admiral Jacob Nathaniel Fawley
Comm Image:

[Image: Fawley.jpg]

No means no, kid. I have a few things to say, but they can not be said in polite company. I'll get D'Ortana to say them later. He's much more poetic when it comes to these matters.

Admiral Fawley signing out.

\\\\\TERMINATING TRANSMISSION/////

To:The leader of the Outcasts - Username removed - 01-02-2011

To:The leader of the Outcasts - Shagohad - 01-03-2011

/////INCOMING TRANSMISSION\\\\\
Comm ID: Admiral Jacob Nathaniel Fawley
Comm Image:

[Image: Fawley.jpg]

Normally I'm not one to follow through with disciplinary actions, but for you, sir, I will make an exception.

You came to us looking for the use of our technology. You want our ships. You want our guns. You want our advantages. By using the threat that you have used just now, you have shown that you truly are not deserving of our ships.

Let me learn you a few things: Liberty is not our concern. It has never has been. It never will be. As Rheinland smashes its head against the brick wall that is Libertonian society, our concerns are null. The Rogues and Junkers are peddling our goods, the isolationists pirate at their leisure, and I could not be any more concerned about what happens there.

Now let's hypothetically say that I am going to give you this gunboat. Will you squander such a ship fulfilling your own pleasures and interests in Liberty? Will I have to get yet another file across my desk that informs me the Rogues blew up yet another of our ships? The answers to these questions will more than likely be 'yes'.

So you tell me what I want to hear and provide a real reason to use this ship aside from loitering in the hell-hole that is Liberty.

Admiral Fawley signing out.

\\\\\TERMINATING TRANSMISSION/////

To:The leader of the Outcasts - Username removed - 01-03-2011