Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Gas Miners Guild - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Gas Miners Guild (/showthread.php?tid=52606)

To: The Gas Miners Guild - Colonial Remnant - 01-05-2011

[Transmission received]
[Reply transmission]

[Image: womens_wool_cashmere_overcoat.jpg]

Greetings,

I am Iana Ujan, Head Diplomat for the Office of Foreign Affairs.

I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of beginning direct trade relations between our two groups.

The Gas Miners Guild is famous throughout Sirius for it's independence.
I cannot state enough how I personally admire your tenacity in denying a larger power the fields of Sigma 13 while so heavily outnumbered and arguebly outgunned.
It is something that a child hears in stories before going to sleep at night, a tale of true valour.

However there is something else that the GMG are very well known for and that is H-Fuel.
Controlling the only source of H-Fuel in known Sirius, you no doubt are constantly in business.
I am looking to further that business through trade with the Colonial Republic.

We, much alike yourselves, sit on one of the only sources of a highly prized material. In our case, it is Niobium.
Aside from this ore, we have a large market with many goods and technologies to export and many we are interested in importing too.
I believe that the Guild and the Colonial nation can both benefit from direct trade of such goods and technologies without the use of a middle man.
Such men simply take a far higher cut than they have earned for transporting the ores and gases that our brave miners risk their lives to extract from the earth of Sirius.

I bring us back to my earlier point about the Guild's independence.
It is a fight that we too can understand for every day we face the same dangers and enemies that the Guild faces, including larger powers sometimes becoming overly ambitious.
Our military has spent years upon years fighting in the same environment, honing their skills to what I would call a finesse un-matched by our enemies.
However I doubt it would be un-matched by the pilots of the Guild, who have spent decades defending their homes and Guild space from would-be conquerers.
The parallels between our two groups cannot be stressed enough.

As such, I am proposing that we discuss a possible future of open trade between the Guild and the Colonial nation and perhaps cross-military-training for elements of our two groups militaries.

I hope this reaches you in good terms and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time.

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=#000000][Transmission terminated]

To: The Gas Miners Guild - mang109 - 01-05-2011

[Transmission received]
[Reply Below]
Konnichiwa

Your message has been recieved, and is under discussion by the Guild Masters.

- Mang Kinjo , GMG CEO

[Transmission terminated]

To: The Gas Miners Guild - mang109 - 01-05-2011

[Transmission received]
[Reply Below]
Konnichiwa

I have been authorised by the Guild Masters to discuss this with you on their behalf.

I am a man of few words, so I will not hide my true intentions in waffle. We have no particular interest in Niobium, shiny though it may be. What really interests us is Deuterium, and it is our understanding that you control a source of this most valued commodity in the Coronado system.

If you get us docking rights to the station there, and shipping rights for the Deuterium, we will bring you the H-Fuel that you need.

As for joint military excercises, I cannot truly say. I can barely fly my Taiidan in a straight line and as such am not involved with our paramilitary forces. However, I am sure that it's not out of the question.

This is a very posotive step in ongoing CR=GMG relations.

- Mang Kinjo , GMG CEO

To: The Gas Miners Guild - Colonial Remnant - 01-08-2011

[Transmission received]
[Reply transmission]

[Image: womens_wool_cashmere_overcoat.jpg]

Greetings again Mr Kinjo,

I am pleased to hear from you, though I apologise for the delay in our response.

Currently the IMG control Planet Pecos and the source of deuterium.
We have contacted them on your behalf however and it seems that the Guild would be glad to allow you docking rights, if you were to simply send them a transmission yourselves.
I understand this is more of a trivial administration request than anything.

With this in mind, and our need for H-Fuel un-affected, we would be happy to come to an agreement where Colonial transports will purchase the H-Fuel directly from your stations.

In relation to military exercises, it is something which I think both our great nations can learn much from for our relative expertise are in different areas.
However we can discuss that at another time of your choosing, if you so wish to.

I wish to re-iterate our own commitment to increasing relations with your Guild, in the hope of benefiting us all.
I hope this proposal is pleasing to you and I look forward to your reply.

Thank you for your time.

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=#000000][Transmission terminated]

To: The Gas Miners Guild - mang109 - 01-08-2011

[Transmission received]
[Reply Below]
Konnichiwa

We would like you to continue the negotiaitions with the IMG on this, as it was you that contacted us. Perhaps ask them to join this channel.

Once we are certain of our access to Deuterium, your transports may purchase their H-Fuel, and our Transports will endeavour to bring it to you.

I am inviting a paramilitary representative to this channel to discuss Military excercises.

- Mang Kinjo , GMG CEO

To: The Gas Miners Guild - AeternusDoleo - 01-08-2011

**** Incoming transmissoon ****
To: CR/GMG negotiations channel
Subject: Deuterium supply
Encryption: High

Greetings.

The Colonial Remnant were kind enough to invite me into this channel. The facility you have heared rumors about does indeed exist. When we heared of your deuterium shortages we considered opening negotiations for supplying the GMG with Deuterium, but unfortunately this had to be scrubbed due to several successive emergencies in the Tau and Omega bases. However, our trade director already signalled he was in favor of the idea, and relations between the Independant Miners Guild and Gas Miners Guild have always been good. Your origins and ours do not differ much, and we'll both benefit from this.

GMG is granted docking rights on the Pecos mining facility. It is located in grid G6 in the Coronado system. We do ask that you try to keep the location of this facility hidden as best as can be, as we suspect that if Liberty finds out about the location and quantity of Deuterium there, they'll try and strongarm us out of there. Not that we would allow this to happen, but an open conflict would seriously cut back on production. Also, we would request that vessels bound for this base, supply it with Mining Tools or preferably, Robotic Components. Ambient conditions require extensive use of robotics that have a high tolerance for operating in low temperatures, and supply of these has been problematic. IMG will offer a good price for these.

A final tip: Trade vessels going there should issue any crew that will come down to the surface thermal insulation suits, for their own safety. It's cold on Pecos. Very cold.

**** Transmission closed ****

To: The Gas Miners Guild - Lex - 01-09-2011

Incoming Transmission...
To: Iana Ujan

Konnichiwa Iana Ujan. I am Kako Shimakaze, Commander of the Para-Military of the GMG. I have been reviewing your request about running military exercises with us and have been consulting with the Guild Masters. The GMG would like to open trade agreements as previously mentioned and monitor the productivity before pursuing additional ventures. We look forward to seeing your transports in our space.

Best Regards Commander Kako Shimakaze

End of Transmission....