Discovery Gaming Community
To: Oreder High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Oreder High Command (/showthread.php?tid=52839)

To: Oreder High Command - Hawk - 01-09-2011

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 999666994_A2vTZ-X3.jpg]

I'€™m glad your men are finally contacting us. This is good news indeed. However, after explaining why we object to military vessels at our bases, I receive a request almost immediately for a warship to use one of our bases as a staging point for its mission. This is a mission I still don'€™t know much about. Can you maybe shed some light on this?

Also, I would like to discuss some other matters with you. I'€™d actually like to arrange a time for us to chat. Please let me know if you would be agreeable to this.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: Oreder High Command - Tommeh - 01-09-2011

[Image: 2yovp04.png][color=#FFFFFF]
Greetings again;

Yes, after last...let's say incident we are looking forward to improve our relations with your group,
and would be glad to have a talk with Junkers.

For this warship you talk of, I am not aware what are you talking about,
we did not sent any capitals to any of your bases, nor we plan to do so in future.
Our biggest crafts possibly using your bases will be fighters.
And that's what Commander Stone is flying, single fighter, nothing more.
I do hope that does not represent a problem, does it?
We do not wish to cause any problems to you.

[Image: 29wk7is.png]

To: Oreder High Command - Hawk - 01-11-2011

I think we have plenty to talk about. I'€™ve learned the ship asking to come here was a snub craft and not a larger warship. We have been in quiet contact with that pilot. I have traveled to Omicron Delta so I am close enough to set up a meeting with you soon. Freeport 11 would probably be a good setting for a meeting. If that'€™s not to your liking I'€™m willing to take the ship elsewhere and meet with you. I await your response.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: Oreder High Command - Hawk - 01-13-2011

Well my friends I'€™ve enjoyed my time here on Freeport XI, but it'€™s time for me to be shoving off. There are matters that require my attention. I'€™ve come as far as I dare without entering your space uninvited. If you don'€™t want a meeting it'€™s time for me to be heading home. We'€™ll be underway tonight if I don'€™t hear from you.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: Oreder High Command - Tommeh - 01-13-2011

[Image: 2yovp04.png][color=#FFFFFF]
Apologies for delayed respond Mr Crow;

Just recently we have started restructuring pair of internal organizations in Order,
And my attention was drawn to it, as importance to finalize those is quite large.

Now, as it came rather unexpected, I did not had time to prepare material for meeting.
Non the less, we still wish to discuss certain subjects with you, so expect to be heard from us.
When things settle down over here, I will contact you personally.

[Image: 29wk7is.png]