Discovery Gaming Community
To the Nature Last Hope and Gaians - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Nature Last Hope and Gaians (/showthread.php?tid=52887)

To the Nature Last Hope and Gaians - Wellingtons - 01-09-2011

== Incoming Transmission==
Subject: An offer for you
Source ID: Barrier Gate Station
Personal ID: Jack Rattenbury
Encryption: Maximum

Good day gentlemen and ladies, after seeing your propaganda arguing to stop the exploitation of the planet Gaia in Edinburgh coupled with the smog fields in Leeds. I have felt compelled to over my smuggling services to you. Of course I would like in exchange to be able to dock on your bases and to be able to purchase or hear about techniques to change or to increase my fuel efficiency so I don't contribute while flying to a problem such as the smog fields in bretonia. Oh and one thing if a accord is reached please can you forward the names of the commodities you require me to smuggle

Hoping to have a beneficial agreement

Captain Jack Rattenbury

To the Nature Last Hope and Gaians - Wellingtons - 01-10-2011

== Incoming Transmission==
Subject: An offer for you
Source ID: Barrier Gate Station
Personal ID: Jack Rattenbury
Encryption: Maximum

Boost signal re transmitt in 5..4..3...2..1 transmission resent

Hopefully they will get this now

Jack Rattenbury

To the Nature Last Hope and Gaians - TehNoizeBox - 01-11-2011

-- Incoming Transmission --

CommID: Guardsman "Leaf"
Target: Mr. Jack Rattenbury
Source: [Static]
Subject: Your offer
[Image: 264px-GaiansLogo.png]

Your offer has been received, Mr. Rattenbury. However, our leaders are busy at the moment, so I'll direct them to this frequency once one of them is free. This message is intended to let you know that we're not ignoring your offer, just letting you know that we'll get back to you once our leaders have time.

Thank you for your time and offer.

Best of luck, godspeed, and Long Live Gaia!

-- Transmission Terminated --

To the Nature Last Hope and Gaians - Col_Lodden - 01-11-2011

***Incoming Transmission***
To: Captain Jack Rattenbury
Subject: Your Offer

Cap'n Jack!

Good ta hear from ya and apologies 'n all about takin' s'long to open the comms port. We ain't really lazy, it's just that signals in these parts can take a wierd bend sometimes. I blame it all on Planetform, they're buggrin' it up, they are.

Anyways mate. If you fancy a flirt over to Islay, you'll be welcome, come and have a glass or two of Green Gin. Just stuff yer hull with Synth Marijuana, Light Arms and H Fuel. You could bring Artifacts, but our mates in the Hogosha might take a dim view of that, so if ye do, we'd turn a blind eye, but it's your risk.

Any Gaian stops you en route....Use my name by all means, but I can only vouch for the NLH. Post yer deliveries in this thread and we'll see about a bonus payment. Plus we'll get them rockets tuned up for ya.

Red Out