Discovery Gaming Community
Hey SCRA! Order! Whoever - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Hey SCRA! Order! Whoever (/showthread.php?tid=53075)

Hey SCRA! Order! Whoever - Adam_Spire - 01-12-2011

-=-=-Incoming transmission-=-=-
-=-=-Transmission Source: Dublin Battleship Essex -=-=-
-=-=-ID: [FL]-FoxFire-=-=-
-=-=-From: Jake Hudson-=-=-

[Image: jakehudson4.png]

I'€™m in the Essex battleship having a drink with some mates I haven'€™t seen, well ever. We'€™re getting slightly drunk from our Dublin mishaps and pay cuts, talking about our exploits. I still feel bad for that one mining ship though. My Border World fighter, torn into three pieces sitting on the flight deck, we'€™re all laughing about that.

It was also pretty funny being attacked by the five SCRA ships only after an Order Gunboat was floating around offering to, '€œhelp'€ everyone in the Dublin system. I'€™m sure the two events have absolutely nothing to do with each other. I only wished the Order captain'€˜s offer for unparallel help against pirates and thugs, for the defense of humanity, continued when the SCRA forces arrived. Again, I'€™m sure the two have nothing to do with each other. I'€™m sure the lengthy banter I had with the Order Gunboat captain about their '€˜ahem'€™ unconfirmed support of SCRA forces, shipment supplies and ship design specs transfers have NOTHNG to do with the SCRA popping up in force, moments later in that same system. You know, come to think of it, it was most likely a cosmic fluke of hilarious proportions that all the SCRA focused their attention on my Border World light fighter, but it may have to do something with my Freelancer heavy mouth.

I'€™m sure the two events within the same hour are just one of those things we sit back, look back at and laugh. I can laugh now.

By the way SCRA guys, give my regards to the Molly pilot'€™s head you got a hold of. Talk to it, hug, it, yell at it. I hope it helps you get a '€˜head'€ in the universe. Ahaha ahh'€¦

'€¦
'€¦
'€¦
'€¦

What? No man, I was looking for this Battle Cruiser or something floating around Leeds some chick was commanding. Can you believe that crap?

What? I'€™m still transmitting?

-=-=-End transmission-=-=-

Hey SCRA! Order! Whoever - ophidian - 01-13-2011

Moiraine wandered why the hell she was supposed to respond to such an abyssmal message. However, she had her orders and had to respond to the message, because it was her jurisdictional area for the time being.

She took a sip from her morning coffee and started humming.

[Image: commbarmoiraine.png]

Mr... (Re-reads the message to remember the name) Hudson;

Here is a small story;

There was this cat, wandering in the back yard of an old Bretonian man. The cat was harmless, and so, it was allowed to wander around freely, even fed at times by the old man. One day, cat realized that it is not alone in the big garden. There were dogs, big mean dogs minding their own business as well. Things were smooth, until one day, cat decided to give one of the dogs a poke.

It is then, the dog stared at the cat and killed the poor, puny thing.

Don't meow at the dogs, Mr. Hudson. Don't be that cat.

Commodore Moiraine Damodred

Hey SCRA! Order! Whoever - Adam_Spire - 01-14-2011

[Image: jakehudson2.png]

Dear Commodore:

Meow.

That is an impressive title by the way you hold, being the defender of humanity as you are. You have to understand that you communicating directly to me only provides credence to me being out here, looking for you. Why am I, looking for you? You're a Commodore, figure it out.

Yes, I'€™m just a lowly freelancer, in a lowly fighter, which by the way is in two pieces now, but you have to admit this is a fantastic turn of events Commodore. With a partial war time situation, near a place that Planetform and other highly interested factions have their eyes on, to see the Order invest time and effort into this little part of the galaxy. Wouldn'€™t you, wonder just a bit?

Commodore, I have a massive issue with authority. That'€™s why I'€™m a freelancer, see? I have issues with leaders and empires and individuals who on one hand, carry an olive branch and in the other, a gun. Please give me the one about peace being the space between wars, I just can'€™t wait to hear that bit.

You must understand the hypocritical nature of the Order dealing with the SCRA. I mean, that IS why you contacted me isn'€™t it? Maybe it'€™s the Galaic Royal navy too? Strike any chords? One of the problems with theories, is you need facts. Again, you contacting me, adds a rather a nice piece of the puzzle.

Fear not! I'€™m sure my small fighter is no quite a threat to your mission, you are on one aren'€™t you? Been so for about, oh'€¦a month? I think it was when you were in Edinburgh waiting for someone. Triangulation on a large armored ship in space happens to be a lot of fun.

I'€™m not afraid of you Commodore, and I must sound like the most brash young cadet to ever ditch his West Point graduation. But Commodore, I just cannot wait to get your ship on my radar and play out this David and Goliath confrontation.

And as for your rather enjoyable anecdote about cats, honey, I got eight lives left.

Hey SCRA! Order! Whoever - Jeremy Hunter - 01-14-2011

>>>INCOMING<<<
Comm ID: "Sora"
Encryption: High.

I might not be anywhere near her authority..but...hell, you should be more specific in who you address messages to.

Respect her. She deserves the respect. I dont care about any problems with authority you have. Respect the Commodore.

And dont call her honey. That took another life. Seven left. Try not to waste them.

Or, like my "name" translates, you will end up in the sky, sitting on a cloud, playing a lyre. A waste of a life.

You should know to not frakk with us. Your David and Goliath analogy is poor, since David was humble. Which you are not.

And how about drinking soda instead of alcohol. You might have a better first impression.

>>>END. SIGNAL LOST<<<

Well mighty Sora, you must have missed the part where I said I have issues with authority figures.

And I'€™ll say when a life of mine is lost, thank you kindly. And I'€™m glad you'€™re well versed in hypocrisy since you can point it out so well. Are you really trying to attack me with talk of humility and first impressions? Or will you let your SCRA friends show the Order'€™s true nature?

Are we done with the verbal tennis now? Do you have to have a rank of Commodore to maintain an average IQ? Perhaps only your Commodore understands the larger implications of a small, insignificant, freelancer chasing her down. I think if you'€™re going to take me seriously, you'€™ll have to see the whole picture.

I'€™ll see you later.

Hey SCRA! Order! Whoever - arvg - 01-14-2011

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: The strange gay man
Comm. ID: General Ricardo Alvarez
Priority: Medium
Subject: What do you want

---Communications Opened---

[Image: alvarezcomm.png]

Salud,

Senor Hudson, what exactly is this joint venture, why should either myself or the good Commodore care? I am not a man who impresses lightly, nor am I one to waste my time with triviality or banality. You had best talk quickly, holmes.

your only warning!

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--

Are you all on some new versions of Cardamine? At what point did the SCRA become welcome into this part of the galaxy? Did you run out of civilians to conquer? You people should have been ignited when Sol was turned to dust. But no, you hitched, I'€™m sorry, hijacked a ride and now pretending nothing ever happened. Do you know sickening it is to see SCRA and Order commanders spout their generosity and good will at the edge of a pike?

What in this whole communication made you think I was trying to impress you people? My only warning? Did you miss the report of your SCRA squad, infiltrating into Dublin and opening fire on me and tearing my ship apart? I'€™m sure my light fighter posed a serious threat to your continued peace keeping mission. You people take your own garbage a bit too seriously. What I want is for the SCRA to disappear all over again and never reappear. What I want is for the Order to stop selling out humanity to the lowest common denominator.

I think I'€™ve made my intentions and point clear. As you both have as well.

'€¦
'€¦
'€¦

Hey SCRA! Order! Whoever - arvg - 01-14-2011

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: Too Much Tequila
Comm. ID: General Ricardo Alvarez
Priority: Medium
Subject: What do you want

---Communications Opened---

[Image: alvarezcomm.png]

Salud,

Senor Hudson, there is no alliance between the Coalition and the Order, you have obviously had mui Tequila, si? Perhaps you are, as they say, loaded and locco, holmes.

As for not being welcome, why don't you sail on up to Omega-52 and come meet some of our warm hospitality, we'll light the home fires for you, hermano, and teach you pleasures only the Mongolian can teach you alone in the darkest, dankest depths of a Volgograd bunker.

You tried to poke a dog, kitty cat, and instead you poked El Coyote!

I shall warn my men to make your life mucho difficult, just to remind you that you are still alive, after all life is suffering, si?

your only warning!

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--

Hey SCRA! Order! Whoever - Jeremy Hunter - 01-14-2011

>>>INCOMING
COMM ID: Sora.

Oh, I did not miss it. I said respect her, despite your problems with authority. She deserves that from you.

And I was warning you to not mess with her. It would probably be a waste of antimatter on her part.

Respect her. That is all I say.

And lay of the drink. You will live longer.

>>>END