Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=53158)

To: Lane Hackers - Soban - 01-14-2011

[Image: opensap.png]
COMM ID : Solomon Keynes, Zoner Guard
Topic: An Hacking request

To : LH / HF

Greetings,

I'm sure that you are aware of this. We have asked to AGEIRA some intel about the Kepler old trades lines. And by a divine intervention all data concerning this are not available.

It seems that they are something related to the Kepler incident. They don't want to give us intel about the trade line old position, Even if it's for a civilian project. DSE have failed in the dark matter storm prediction, and that incurred heavy financial losses to them.
If you could find us this data about the old trade line position and by the way the material used to build them ( then we will be able to see the effect of dark matter on ship and devices), it would be great to help us to understand that phenomenon.

And of course this service will be paid, just ask an amount or a request.

Sincerely Solomon Keynes.

[Image: closesap.png]

To: Lane Hackers - Soban - 01-16-2011

Retransmitting

To: Lane Hackers - Mr.Sanguinetti - 01-16-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr Keynes. My attention was drawn to this transmission, and I've been suggested that my gut comment I gave in encrypted Skype-protocols would even suffice as an answer here.

But my respect towards Zoners doesn't allows me to just paste it here, so I'll reword it.

We have no clue. To better expand it: It's a resource-consuming task to monitor all the active lanes, even just in Liberty, not to mention the constant filtering of the USI system's present data-packets. We didn't expect any need of keeping the logs of such from the so distant past.

Ageira or DSE certainly has the data you require, thou they'll deny it to the very end, since it's most likely contains direct evidence that their greed and conformism was the very reason of the Kepler-disaster (similarly to the appearance of the Texas Negras, what's origins are well known.)

I'm not sure that I can suggest you a course that will help you in your research. The Junkers might have the data, but drawing their attention to the lane-wrecks might result in a salvage operation that renders your archeological site useless. Otherwise once the corrupt regime of Liberty has been brought down, we will relocate our resources so that Research and Development of technologies will prevent such disasters from happening. Until than, nature is not the biggest enemy of our nation.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To: Lane Hackers - Soban - 01-16-2011

Greetings Mr Sanguinetti ,

I understand that keeping all data is nearly impossible. However We find ,maybe, another solution.
Some trade line circuit and memory system should still be operational. We will send our research ship to find them, then if you want, we will send them to you. Since it's an old trade line system, I hope that it will not be to hard to hack them. And maybe they will contains some valuable data for us about their position before the accident.

To: Lane Hackers - Soban - 01-20-2011

[Image: opensap2.png]

Greetings again Mr Sanguinetti ,

After 4 days we have finally secure some trade line part.
We can try to retrieve some data but we are not very good at it.
So if you are interested on them.

To: Lane Hackers - Enoch - 01-20-2011

[Image: decrypt.png]
Greetings Mr Keynes.
We - or at least I - might be interested in this affair.
But I don't exactly understand what you want to know.
Why are you so interested in these components ? And what is this research about Dark Matter ?
Of course, we could browse in those Lane parts to seek all the relevant data. That wouldn't be much of a problem.
But it would time-consuming, and time is business. Especially for us.
In other words, we are busy at the moment, and we will probably always be. Unless you are willing to propose us -me- a fair deal, I'm afraid I'll have to postpone this matter until the Liberty Corporatocracy is overthrown. This might take some time.

Regards.

~B.C.
[Image: enceypt.png]

To: Lane Hackers - Soban - 01-20-2011

[Image: opensap2.png]

Greetings ,

Quote:Why are you so interested in these components ? And what is this research about Dark Matter ?
The only things you have to know is :
_ We need all data on them concerning the exact position of the old trade line and What happen during the storm.
_ As you know we live in Kepler, and we need to know when the next storm will come and its range and power. All attempt to predict exactly had failed like DSE.
Quote:But it would time-consuming, and time is business. Especially for us.

Well 9 components, 10 millions per component, so 90m for the whole operation sound good to you ?

To: Lane Hackers - Enoch - 01-20-2011

Well Mr Keynes, we have a deal.
I have a ship
currently located nearby.
I suggest contacting me on a Skype-secured channel.

To: Lane Hackers - Brutus Clay - 03-03-2011

Well Mr Keynes. I have to apologize for the delay - I was busy these past few weeks.
But I have news for you. Unfortunately, I did not open the Trade Lanes' "white box", mainly because the explosion of Leiden due to the auto-destruction device being triggered would have been extremely counter-productive.
Therefore your search of finding rings composition is doomed - until you find someone silly enough to open the sealed container, that is.
Yet, I have managed to glean useful information that will, I hope, help you.

Trade lanes have indeed been moved.
Attached an estimation of the old rings position :

[Image: keplermap.png]
Indeed, that is your own estimation. My theory is that the lane rings reacted in a very violent way to the Dark Matter cloud. Such in a violent way that the rings exploded and were sent drifting into open space.
I would like to believe that this information could help us to understand how the Trade Lanes are built, but it cannot. I have no clue what this Dark Matter really is.
I'm more into Jump Holes stabilization or gravitational fields.
And about the infamous Ageira... Well it's obvious that they are lying. They must have this data, somewhere.
And they are not willing to give it because it would be admitting that their creations tend to explode when confronted with something that represents 80% of the Universe's matter.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.