Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to Blue - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to Blue (/showthread.php?tid=53240)

Transmission to Blue - Lost Highway - 01-16-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Highwayman.recognized...uploading data...

Hey Blue,

I understand the Ranger's floating near Mactan these days. Unless Viva's going through your things, this should make it to you only. If you are, Viva give this to Blue. And stop reading.

I have a favor to ask of you. Or I suppose I need to ask for information the Lane Hackers would be interested in purchasing. I can't tell you why, of course. I've attached the list of information required. I'm sure you've been there.

You know how to get in contact with me.

H

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

Transmission to Blue - Blighter - 01-16-2011

[[color=#006600]D
ECRYPTING=- 0101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101
0101010101010101010101010101010101010101010102 -=SUCCESSFUL]

[font=Fixedsys]Source: [color=#CC99CC]Prison Liner Stellar Ranger, Magellan, somewhere inside the Barrier
[font=Fixedsys]Sender:
Natalie Callahan
Recipient(s): The Highwayman
Subject: Information.
[font=Agency FB][color=#CCAACC]═─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗
═╝

[font=Palatino Linotype]The videofeed starts up and reveals Blue in a business-suit as usual, sipping Maltese brandy and enjoying a Cretan cigar in one of those overly-comfortable leather chairs you see in your typical corporate CEO's office.

[color=#CC99CC]What you're after you can have Highway, but I don't exactly know how to give it to you.

I've read what you sent and the usual means won't really cut it with this deal so the only thing I can suggest is to make it one of those "see for yourself" things.
I suppose even if, and that's a big if, the usual means were applicable I guess you might want something more recent anyhow so I guess it isn't that bad.

Well or rather whoever's given you this job might. Know you too well for this kind of thing.

Anyways, look, if you really want it and it the most up-to-date, it means either I or someone else who can has to show you what you're after in person for best results.
If you can arrange for another of yours to come just in case things get ugly, which given what you're after they very-well might.
To top it off the extra-insurance wouldn't hurt either, but whatever.
Anyway, me doing it myself would probably cause way too many complications but I have the right person in mind for the job.
You know who.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]She leans back and stares at the ceiling for a second, clearly lost in thought.

[color=#CC99CC]Kind of wondering why you're after that sort of thing but whatever, business is business.
Your call, but make sure to get a third preferably.
Else it's either her showing you or we're talking the usual.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]And here the screen fades to black.
<div align="right][font=Agency FB][color=#CCBBCC]┌[color=#CCAACC]─

┌─
└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═

Transmission to Blue - Lost Highway - 01-22-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Highwayman.recognized...uploading data...

Hey again Blue,

I grabbed Phate and took a flight out to you know where following Viva. Very.... Informative. She was a better tour-guide than I would have made her out to be. Still crazy, though. I will pass my compliments on to the higher-ups, though I suspect Phate has already discussed the situation with Moriarty personally.

I mentioned compensation to Viva, but she didn't seem interested. Well, except in obtaining a Rheinland Wrath... The last generation of Rheinland fightercraft. Unfortunately, that's a bit lofty of payment, and I certainly don't have the resources to obtain one so I ask, is there an alternative form of payment that you would accept?

Highwayman

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

Transmission to Blue - Blighter - 01-24-2011

Source: [color=#CC99CC]Prison Liner Stellar Ranger, Magellan, somewhere inside the Barrier
[font=Fixedsys]Sender:
Natalie Callahan
Recipient(s): The Highwayman
Subject: Compensation.
[font=Agency FB][color=#CCAACC]═─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗
═╝

[font=Palatino Linotype]The videofeed starts up and reveals Blue in a business-suit like before, this time on the Ranger's bridge, just studying some navigational displays.

[color=#CC99CC]Good to hear that your top-brass will be pleased.
I heard she showed you all but one the possibilities and you had some random encounters on the trip.

Everything went fine though, and that's shiny.
But I can't think of any compensation at this time.
Given I've still the mooring rights for Mactan and the like and so on, everything is fine on my end for now.
So, eh.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]She turns around, facing the camera and shrugging slightly.

[color=#CC99CC]No idea. Just write it up on the tab, seeing as I'm not interested in novelties like a candle-light dinner with Phate or Moriarty.
Though if you or the Hackers need anything else, give me a shout.
Some business on the side ain't ever hurt anyone but the opposition, budda.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]And the screen fades to black.
<div align="right][font=Agency FB][color=#CCBBCC]┌[color=#CCAACC]─

┌─
└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═

Transmission to Blue - Blighter - 01-24-2011

// Accidental double-post. Delete this plox.