Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Military Oberkommando - FW: Admiral Voelkel, Alec - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Military Oberkommando - FW: Admiral Voelkel, Alec (/showthread.php?tid=53383)

To: Rheinland Military Oberkommando - FW: Admiral Voelkel, Alec - Vogel - 01-18-2011

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -
COMMID: Zickwolff, Axel - Direktor von MND
LOC: Classified
ENC: High Encryption
ON: Kusari Diplomatic Talks

[Image: head2u.png]

We are aware thanks to certain... sources, that the high command of the Military is engaging in talks on Planet Kyushu with the Kusari government. The Nachrichtendienst would like to personally wish you success in these negotiations.

That being said we would also like to be present, in an effort to avoid any... unfortunate circumstances. I trust you understand the importance of these talks, Herr Admiral, and that the Nachrichtendienst has a vested interest in their satisfactory conclusion.

I would respectfully request a prompt answer before sending out an emissary of sorts. All in the best interests of Rheinland, of course.

Wiedersehen.

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -

To: Rheinland Military Oberkommando - FW: Admiral Voelkel, Alec - Sturmwind - 01-18-2011

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Rheinwehr Kreuzer Seydlitz,[color=#33CC00] Kyushu System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FF0000]High, port RM-CH-HC-1488-M.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Admiral Alec Voelkel, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Axel Zickwolff - Direktor von MND
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: Kusari Diplomatic Talks.

[color=#FFCC00]
Herr Zickwolff,

Indeed, your sources are accurate, as our talks with Kusari are no secret.

It has however, not been said that I specifically requested during the meeting that the intelligence forces of the two Houses establish some sort of cooperation, at least until we manage to obtain a deeper insight on this arms deal between Bretonia and Liberty.

As far as our observation goes, currently the intelligence forces of Kusari are very well organized and very efficient, there is much knowledge to be shared between our two nations.

I suggest you specifically contact their leader, Commander Yamakazi (assuming he didn't contact you already), and work out a separate meeting once the military and corporate summit is done this week.

Signed,

Admiral Alec Voelkel,
Oberkommando der Rheinland Militär.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

To: Rheinland Military Oberkommando - FW: Admiral Voelkel, Alec - Vogel - 01-18-2011

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -
COMMID: Zickwolff, Axel - Direktor von MND
LOC: Classified
ENC: High Encryption
Re: Kusari Diplomatic Talks

[Image: head2u.png]

I see. Very well, then. We will keep you informed of developments as they come about. Here's hoping that the best can be made of this liaison.

Wiedersehen.

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -