Discovery Gaming Community
OPEN AGAIN! - Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: IMG| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+----- Thread: OPEN AGAIN! - Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (/showthread.php?tid=53387)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (iRP) - Independent Miners Guild - 07-21-2012

[Image: 264px-ImgLogo.png]

[color=#33CCFF]IMG Recruitment Office

[color=#33CCFF]Encryption: Medium
Mr Shaker, the information you provided is sufficient.
We will privately send you the IMG| questionaire in a few minutes.

[color=#FFFFFF]Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Guild Masters

Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (iRP) - Toan - 07-21-2012

>>Incoming Transmission

To: IMG Recruitment

Greetings,

My name is Vaasj Rush, I'm 31. I was born in Planet New Berlin and I left the planet when I was 18. My Grandparents and my father works at Daumann HC, in the department of mining. I wanted to be a miner too but my father dies working at heavy instalations in Dresden. The money flow was cut. I bought a ship with the money I had, a transport one, and I turned to trade with what I mine from the minefields of Rheinland. I did not want to enter Daumann HC cause of what happened to my father.

I won enough money to buy a larger vessel. Now I'm the captain of a DU5-7Y "Hegemon" Civilian Mining Ship named "Rusted Sun". IMG caught my attention, you are a solid group, and the most important, you are free.

Outline the Independent Miners Guild goals: Thee Independent Miners Guild is an organisation that helps and cares for the employers's needs. Many of the resources IMG mines around Sirius is needed in almost every industrial sector looking after the balance of the market.

What can you contribute while inside the Guild ? The most my work, loyalty and distribution skills.

Which are your personal reasons for joining the Guild ? Also, which IMG Department would you like to be part of ? I feel that I belong to this brotherhood. I wanted to be at Mining Department but if you are looking for explorers and researchers my ship and I are able to be.

\\OORP Information:

Please provide your Skype ID: Vaasj37

For how long do you play on the server? Have you ever been part of other player factions? If yes, which ones? So often, nearly 5 and 6 over the day. This is the first faction I've joined.

Have you ever been sanctioned? If yes, please provide links to all your sanctions: Never.

\\

[color=#99FF99]>>Transmission Ends

Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (iRP) - Independent Miners Guild - 07-23-2012

IMG Recruitment Office

Mr Shaker, we are [color=#FFCC00]unsure
whether we should accept or decline your request to join the Independent Miners Guild.
We would like you to redo the IMG| questionaire and send in the answers.

Mr Rush, the information you provided is sufficient.
You will receive the IMG| questionaire in a few minutes.

Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (iRP) - Independent Miners Guild - 07-26-2012

IMG Recruitment Office

Mr Shaker, we are currently [color=#FFCC00]discussing
about your application. Please give us some time.

Encryption: Medium
Mr Rush, your answers to the IMG| questionaire were sufficient. Your application has been [color=#33CC00]accepted

Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (iRP) - BriefMortal - 07-27-2012

[Image: rsz1264pximglogo.png]

Primary Information:

Name: Cecil Mitchell
Citizenship: Bretonian

Biography: Leeds born, mining family background. Up until a few years ago I worked mainly for BMM, however the ongoing Tau conflict has rather disrupted BMM operations in the system and I consider my employment with them unofficially ended. Previously I had considered terminating my employment with BMM as I became increasingly dissatisfied with the way in which the company operated. I also found myself growing increasingly disinterested in continuing to work solely in the Leeds system but opportunities for advancement proved few and far between and ultimately academic in the wake of the Tau war.

For the last two years I have been operating as an independent miner out of the Pennsylvania system in Liberty, working the helium fields there. However, a recent influx of competition in these fields and the imminent expiration of my working visa has driven me to look for work elsewhere.

Secondary Information:

Outline the Independent Miners Guild goals: To prevent the House Corporations from establishing a monopoly on mining and exploration that would do much to damage the rights and prosperity of the ordinary working man.

What can you contribute while inside the Guild? More than some faceless corporations might do the Guild relies for its strength on people rather than employees. I hope that any contribution I might make would help to protect and further this most important aspect of the Guild.

Which are your personal reasons for joining the Guild ? Also, which IMG Department would you like to be part of? As you may have guessed by now I wish to join the Mining department initially. I have always been a relatively independent minded individual and I believe that joining the Guild is the best way in which I can maintain my independence while ensuring that my efforts do not benefit only myself.

OORP Information:

Please provide your Skype ID: briefmortal1

For how long have you been playing on the server? Have you ever been part of other player factions? If yes, which ones?

I think I'm up to about three days total play time now over the last couple of weeks. I haven't been a part of any player faction before now, none have really caught my eye.

Have you ever been sanctioned? If yes, please provide links to all your sanctions:

No I have not.

Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (iRP) - Independent Miners Guild - 07-29-2012

[color=#33CCFF]IMG Recruitment Office

Mr Mitchell, your application provided all the intel that we need. We will soonly send you the IMG| questionaire.

Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (iRP) - ... kur nubėgo? - 07-31-2012

::: Incoming transmission :::
Name: Anthony.Hogan
Citizenship: My family works with mollies.

Bio: I was never told where I was born. But probably in Leeds. You see my fathers do not talk about the subject much. But I've heard rumors that my mother was not dublinier by birth. My father is deeply patriotic so that might explain why he is so sensetive about the current subject.. that his wife had citizenship of Bretonia at that time. Ignorant xenophobia, but it's beyond my control.

I was rised to be a combatant for Molly resistence movment. Needless to say my education was nearly dismissed and most effort was put in training me to operate spaceships. Well, atleast I could choose which ones I want to set my attention on. My father schooled me how to operate transport vessels. I know I'm far from being competent, but it's some skills I can put to use.

Primary reason why I want to join your ranks is, heh, education. As I said, it was dismissed by my father. He didn't paid attention to my dreams to study in Cambrige someday. And alltough I had support from my mother, but she doesn't have a strong word in the family buisness. Besides, having family supporting molly movment doesn't help me either. Neither the violent atmosphere of agressive combtants and drunk veterans holds much promise for a young man reaching for academic goals.

One day I simply packed my things I could carry and ran to battleship hood. From here on I'm asking you a favor to join your ranks, so I can assure my future and be one step closer to my dreams.

As I know your organization is not responsible to any of the houses. It's important for me. I hope that because of my previuos history of being in violance orientied group won't matter that much. Also it means I have bigger chances to gain enough income to support my future studies in biocybernetics area since there are no seriuos taxes to pay.

As from the people in the hood I know that your main interests are maintain buisness and secure good life conditions for all the miners working in the guild. As well as protect your operations from external forces posing threat.

I offer my abilities to operate transport ship and addional workforce for your operations.

I hope my message won't go unnoticed and looking forward of hearing from you soon.

::: End of transmission :::

//
Experience and factions: I've been playing for about 3 and a half years with some time outs. Been in numerous factions like: RHA, OPG, Sails, MM~, SCRA, Aoi Isejin, 101st.
Sanctions: I was sanctioned two times.. back in the days of my lolwuttery for dropping f bomb a couple of times. But I don't even remember the name of those characters now. So it's hard to find any record of it at the moment. Oh.. one more sanction. I was jailed in bastile once with entire OPG faction.

P.S ... then I think of it again actually 4 and a half years >.>.

Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (iRP) - BriefMortal - 07-31-2012

Good afternoon,

I have completed the questionnaire and returned the answers. Just sending this message to make sure the answers have been received.

Cecil Mitchell

Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (iRP) - Independent Miners Guild - 07-31-2012

IMG Recruitment Office

Mr Mitchell, your answers to the questionaire were superb. You are hereby [color=#009900]accepted
as a recruit member of the Independent Miners Guild.

[color=#33CCFF]Encryption: High
Mr Hogan, as we understand your application, you completely cut all connections to the Mollys. If that is not the case then please correct us. We will send you our questionaire in a few minutes.

Independent Miners Guild Recruitment channel (iRP) - ... kur nubėgo? - 08-01-2012

::: Incoming transmission :::
Name: Anthony Hogan
ID code: 390081144588
To: Unspecified

Unfortunatly yes. I didn't wanted to leave my family like that. And father is probably raging right now, but I had no other choice. I wasn't officialy enrolled to any duties therefor I shouldn't be seen as defector.. I guess. So besides my father who might take this emotionaly there shouldn't be any problems with my prior alligences. Someday I'll see my old man again, but for now things are just too complicated.

To put it in short: I'm a free man. And since I want to remain such, I've chosen you as a step forward from my prior life.

::: End of transmission :::