Discovery Gaming Community
To: Roger Claymore and his Roc's - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Roger Claymore and his Roc's (/showthread.php?tid=53465)

To: Roger Claymore and his Roc's - Manuel Smith - 01-19-2011

[Image: ManuelHeader.png]

For: [color=#99FF99]Roger Claymore
PRIORITY:[color=#FFFF00]MEDIUM
ENCRYPTION:[color=red]HIGH
SUBJECT:[color=#CCFFFF]Cooperation together against Bretonia

Manuel Smith, Shaulanca Fleet leader ; Mindelo Base - Omega 50

[Image: MindeloBasis.jpg]

[color=black]Good Day Roger Claymore,

I'm sure you heard about us, the Shaulanca Fleet and a lot of peoples call us ''The dark cult''. I want make you a offer.

I heard your group is very active in Bretonia and you fight against the Bretonia Cooperations and especially against the Bretonia Armed Forces. We do the same and it is sadly that I must say that, but we need help. The Shaulanca Fleet isn't the most huge Fleet and the Bretonia Armed Forces Fleet is extremly huge, the problem is that Bounty Hunters, Molly's, Mercenary's, Outcast's and even Miner's attack us. We already lost some pilots and their ships and a lot of our ships came heavily damaged back to Mindelo.

The Dark Fleet want make you a offer, how's about if we fight together against the scum of Bretonia? We would all benefit. We could make coordinated attacks against Bretonia. My warriors have experience in fighting and we were you a great help.

A second little offer is, that we you could if you want, learn something about our faith. We have a church of Planet Gran Canaria, and I'll soon allow it other peoples, which we know, to enter the church.

What do you mean? The Dark Shaulanca Fleet on the side of the dangerous Roger Claymore's Roc Group?

[Image: ManuelFooter.png]

To: Roger Claymore and his Roc's - Tomtomrawr - 01-19-2011

[color=#FFCC33]Roger Claymore

'ello lad. I've 'eard 'bout tha Shaulancas', met a few o' ya in space, but 'adn't 'eard that nickname before. But anyway, let's get down to tha business.

A lot o' people 'ave been 'earin' 'bout ma littl' gang. 'n' ya offer interests me. We 'ave been 'avin' some problems with tha Bretonians recently in Dublin, but I'll just 'int 'ere that we ain't gonna be spendin' as much time in Dublin as we suggest with our recent activity.

But sure, I don't see why not to 'elpin' ya. If we see ya or ya call us for assistance, we could come 'elp ya out. So long as ya do tha same. So it'd be a mutual assistance agreement really.

We'll 'ave to see 'bout coordinated attacks on Dublin 'cos we don't wanna annoy tha Mollys. We won't 'elp ya 'gainst tha Mollys, to add. Or any other pirate groups, except other independent pirate groups like tha Indians. Although I think ya like tha Indians. We 'ate 'em, but we won't let a littl' thing like that spoil an opportunity. If we move in to assist ya in a fight 'n' ya're with tha Indians, they'll be in our cross'airs as well.

Maybe in tha future we can coordinate some terror raids on Dublin or other places, but not right now. We're still organisin', finalisin' plans 'n' schemes. So maybe later.

Ta very much, 'n' I'm sure we can organise comms on which to contact each other quickly when either side requires assistance.

Oh, 'n' sorry, but I don't think anybody in tha group'll be interested in joinin' a church. No disrespect or anythin' like that, we just may be busy... *Chuckles*

To: Roger Claymore and his Roc's - Manuel Smith - 01-20-2011

[Image: ManuelHeader.png]

For: [color=#99FF99]Roger Claymore
PRIORITY:[color=#FFFF00]MEDIUM
ENCRYPTION:[color=red]HIGH
SUBJECT:[color=#CCFFFF]Cooperation together against Bretonia

Manuel Smith, Shaulanca Fleet leader ; Mindelo Base - Omega 50

[Image: MindeloBasis.jpg]

[color=black]Good Day Roger Claymore,

I'm glad about this message. It doesn't sound bad. Thankyou very much for the help, we will call you when we see you and we need help. For you the same, if you should need us, call us. I hope later we can make coordinated raids, but we will see what the time bring.

To good cooperation in fighting!

[Image: ManuelFooter.png]