Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr Claymore, Roger. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr Claymore, Roger. (/showthread.php?tid=53466)

To: Mr Claymore, Roger. - Serpentis - 01-19-2011

[Image: grandmarshalllooke.png]

• Greetings Mr Claymore

I am Grand Marshall looke of the Enclave Defense Forces, we are aware of your activities in Dublin and that you operate under a 'Pirates Card' so to say.

And that you do not belong to any major criminal organization except your own.

Now, here is the thing.

The Virulian Enclave regularly patrol the area for pirates that operate independently from any major organization, such as the Indians, because we have lost supplies and even lives as transport heading to or from the Zoner planet of Gran Canaria by pirate attacks over the last few months.

This we intend to stop, so we of the EDF, have begun to actively HUNT those that attack or pirate civilian, zoner and independent transports heading to or from Canaria, but also those that operate in Omega 49, Dublin, omega 50.

If Pirate ships are seen in these mentioned areas, that are independent and work for themselves and not for the Corsairs or Molly's we will destroy them.

Nooow.. I heard you have a thorn against the Indians, and of their ruthless behavior.. This tickled me a little in the right way..

So instead of shooting you on sight, I sent this communique, to see if we could.. 'Help' each other..

If you are interested in one less party trying to shoot your 'Roc's' from our sights..

Yours Sincerely

Grand Marshall
    Looke

To: Mr Claymore, Roger. - Tomtomrawr - 01-19-2011

'Woah... A Grand Marshal? Enclave Defence Force? Virulian Enclave?' Roger stared at his computer monitor for a second. Suddenly he was getting messages from groups asking for cooperation or assistance, and they were all coming on the same day. He was swamped with them.

He wiped his forehead. His small cabin on Freeport One was over-heating, and he'd need to adjust the temperate soon. After this one, he told himself. He held his fingers over the keyboard, and like a pianist beginning to construct a work of art he began to type. This was quite a serious message in his opinion, so rather than using his own voice he would rely on the grammatically correct version portrayed by the machine.

[color=#FFCC33]Roger Claymore

Grand Marshall Looke. An honour.

Now, I've been thinking about your offer. Seems a pretty good one, actually. I haven't seen any of your ships before but I have a feeling you'll be becoming more of a presence now, and you're offering not to shoot us in exchange for knocking out our competition. Now those Indians are slippery buggers, and we haven't actually had an encounter with them before (the group I mean, I've met them plenty of times).

I'm just going to hint that we won't be around Dublin as much as we're currently hinting at. That said, if we ever see the Indians, we'd be more than happy to shoot at them. And you not shooting at us in return for this would be a good deal.

But about these transports moving to Gran Canaria. If they're Zoners we don't touch them, we like the Freeports and aren't going to risk out relations with them. Even if there are Zoner Conferences mining gold ore in Dublin, and I have actually seen that. But of course there'd be transports of different affiliations heading through to Omega-49 which we may see.

Are you going to ask us to leave these ones alone?

He stopped typing, satisfied, and sent the reply. Then he accessed the next message waiting for him.

'Shaulancas...'

To: Mr Claymore, Roger. - Serpentis - 01-19-2011

• Greetings Mr Claymore

Now these are acceptable terms, you leave zoner transports, mainly the TAZ, OSI and others alone, and be my guest and tell them the Virulian Enclave sends their regards, and pirate the others, that doesn't concern me or the EDF at the moment as no one else are our friends, see..

We take care off our friends, we give them security and we want them to feel safe with us 'having their' backs as they say, you understand?

Now onto the more.. Delicate issues, we off the Virulian Enclave, have a soft but tender truce with both the molly's and the corsairs, and we don't want them to know that we are.. Leaving you alone to do what you do, you see, as I know you may one day get in trouble with one off them, I would want our.. deal to be kept silent, ok?

Now, I know ask allot, that's why I'm offering a little.. Price to sweeten the deal.. 50 million credits now, and then maybe more along the way, and who knows, there may be more benefits when time has gone for While, when we have.. Gotten to know each other, you know what I Am saying?

Take care Mr Claymore

Yours Sincerely

Grand Marshall
    Looke

To: Mr Claymore, Roger. - Tomtomrawr - 01-21-2011

Roger read the response from Grand Marshal Looke, grinning. The only thing that could've removed the grin from his face now would have been the cold steel barrel of a gun touching the base of his neck. This guy was paying him to do exactly what he was doing now. Roger couldn't believe his luck.

He began to type, making the extra effort to write formally and punctually.

[color=#FFCC33]Roger Claymore

Grand Marshal Looke.

Not attacking Zoners is already our policy, so that should be no problem to us.

We have no intentions of falling out with the Mollys or the Corsairs, however I agree that we may not have a say in the matter of our relations with either or both of these factions turning sour. This agreement between us will be kept a secret from both groups, as well as everybody else for that matter.

You can send those credits intended to... sweeten the deal to "Roger:Claymore" whenever you want.

Thank you.

To: Mr Claymore, Roger. - Serpentis - 01-21-2011

-Looke was smiling, he knew he was just paying off the 'Pirate' called Claymore, but he knew by doing it this way, he knew that he'd become on good terms with him and his people-

• Mr Claymore.

I have nothing but good feelings regarding this..

Nothing but good..

*He smiles*

Here is the transfer proof Mr Claymore..
    [Image: rogerc.png]

Hopefully this will help fund your.. Business, yes?

Happy Hunting Mr Claymore

Yours Sincerely

Grand Marshall
    Looke