Discovery Gaming Community
RepEx's "You Create Our Slogan" Contest - COMPLETED - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: RepEx's "You Create Our Slogan" Contest - COMPLETED (/showthread.php?tid=5357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RepEx's "You Create Our Slogan" Contest - COMPLETED - uspatriotsf - 01-06-2008

That's right folks, we need a new slogan and this was the "brilliant" idea our PR division came up with. "We move commerce at the speed of light" is fine for our shipping company, but no longer suits the company as a whole. We now encompass the spectrum of big business (shipping, banking, weapons dealership, and military) and need your help.

Submit your entries here and our board of directors will select one winner whose slogan will be used throughout Sirius on billboards, commercials, news pads, and on our banner. Make it creative yet powerful. Remember we are the galaxy's largest corporation (OOC: and the most corrupt, over-zealous, arrogant, money hungry, power starved one too) and this slogan must emit an aura fitting as such.

Oh, did we mention the winner will also recieve $50 Million Sirius Credits!!!!

Legal Disclaimer: Contest open to all legal residents of the four major houses only except where not allowed by law. One winner will be paid $50 Million. All entrants agree to have their names, likeness, and statements used for promotional purposes as the RepEx Corporation sees fit. RepEx reserves the right to alter and/or cancel this contest at it's sole discretion. All rights reserved. Void where prohibited.

RepEx's "You Create Our Slogan" Contest - COMPLETED - Marburg - 01-06-2008

Hmmm...to keep it simple, how about:

"When it absolutely has to get there under the radar"

I'll keep thinking of more:cool:

RepEx's "You Create Our Slogan" Contest - COMPLETED - Jinx - 01-06-2008

//ooc i guess zoners and gaians don t count as "legitimate residents of the four houses"....
- < everything money can buy > // < limited only by your own imagination > .... hmm.. on second thought those two do not really sound like something a cooperation should have as a slogan haha, but hey, i m just a zoner ! =)

RepEx's &quot;You Create Our Slogan&quot; Contest - COMPLETED - uspatriotsf - 01-06-2008

OOC// Ignore the legal disclaimer... it's just legal jargon, it doesnt mean anything.

Examples (a few that got kicked around the office before we decided on this contest):
"We make EVERYTHING possible"
"We are business"

OOC// If you ever saw Robocop, Terminator or IRobot... something similar to what the corrupt corporations in those movies used. You know something professional yet still ridiculously corporate and despot like.

RepEx's &quot;You Create Our Slogan&quot; Contest - COMPLETED - mwerte - 01-06-2008

"Your life, our hands" type slogan?

How about- "We expediate all parts of your life."

Not very good, I know, sorry.

RepEx's &quot;You Create Our Slogan&quot; Contest - COMPLETED - Marburg - 01-06-2008

"Keeping you & the Economy Safe"

RepEx's &quot;You Create Our Slogan&quot; Contest - COMPLETED - Spacewolf - 01-07-2008

We get the package where its going faster, safer and cheaper than anyone else.
You want it? You have the credits for it? then we have it.
or
You pay for it and we will make sure it happens.
or
Everything is for sale, you just need the right price.

RepEx's &quot;You Create Our Slogan&quot; Contest - COMPLETED - RingoW - 01-07-2008

"We are the solution for all terms of business - RepEx"
"RepEx - We are offering more, than you have to pay for"

These the best qiuck shots i have.

Collegial greetings
Georg Paulsen - "ALG - Your Trash is our business"

Edit: The capitalism versions
"RepEx - We break for nothing, except profit"
"You have the credits - We have the opportunities"

RepEx's &quot;You Create Our Slogan&quot; Contest - COMPLETED - P*Funk - 01-07-2008

RepEx - We are the Economy *cue maniacal laughter*

RepEx's &quot;You Create Our Slogan&quot; Contest - COMPLETED - Juan_Arquero - 01-07-2008

The following fits the RoboCop/Terminator/IRobot corporate slogan model:
"We make it. We ship it. You buy it." Note that I left out the "or else."

A variation on the above: "Need it? We make it. We ship it. You buy it."

Another possibility: "We loan you the money to buy what we make and ship to you."

EDIT: I made Banshee Pilot with my 300th post!:yahoo: