Discovery Gaming Community
Bounty: Junker.Orelion - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: Bounty: Junker.Orelion (/showthread.php?tid=53571)

Pages: 1 2

Bounty: Junker.Orelion - Ryuganaote - 01-21-2011

From Ryan.Skies, Universal trader
[Image: screen22.jpg]

[color=#99FF99]A little rant:

This 'orelion' fellow takes his name seriously. Giving donation to be on my way is one thing, but taking my job and banging up the ship needlessly, stealing almost all the cargo I've got with his transport? Makes me want to buy a fighter and start shooting any Junker with even a hint of being unlawful. Enough ranting. To give myself a piece of mind, I want the trade lanes free of this menace.

Details of the bounty:
I'm offering 10 million per kill of this 'Junker.Orelion' threat. On top of that, any Junker or unlawful in proximity to him when the fight starts, will have a 2 million bounty valid within 1 hour of the kill of Junker.Orelion. Proof that they were involved is unnecessary, only that they were present within 5 km. The Junker Congress ships are exempt of this proximity bounty. Proof that Orelion was engaged within 10 km of any trade lane in any system between Dublin and New York will be required for the bounty to be valid. Lastly, at any point demand that he refrain from pirating from Gold traders in the future, and for proximity kills, tell them to forget about working with Orelion. Unedited visual confirmation of these completed will suffice as proof. This bounty may be collected up to 10 times total, with a maximum of 20 associated proximity claims or until otherwise posted.

Optional objective:
Catching Orelion with gold in his hold reasonably filled will triple his own bounty. Proof must be provided. In this case, he does not need to be near a trade lane.

Who may collect:
Any Mercenary, Freelancer, or Bounty Hunter, or any affiliate of Bretonia Mining and Metals, Orbital Spa and Cruise, Universal Shipping, Gateway Shipping, Border World Exports, Interspace Commerce, and the Independent Miners Guild.

Bounty: Junker.Orelion - Ocampo - 01-21-2011

[Image: sopog5.png]

Mr. Skies;
  • The Junker Congress is aware of this independent Junker wrong doings.

I am not able to support this Bounty you have put on this Junker, but I can ask that you cooperate and give me some evidence of what he has done to you.

I hope you are willing to work with me.

[Image: fbvy3a.jpg]

Bounty: Junker.Orelion - Ryuganaote - 01-21-2011

[color=#99FF99]To: Junker Congressman Jacob Clark

I am willing to cooperate. I respect the Junker Congress enough to have made them exempt from being targeted by this bounty, however, as to the evidence you request, I can only prove a picture of a nearly empty hold with scraps of gold and food I had just ordered from a pizza dealer in Cortez just prior to the piracy. I encountered him in the trade lane from Planet Curacao to the California gate, working with a Liberty Rogue gunship. He was piloting a slave liner. The reason I did not bounty that Rogue- he spared me from loosing my fresh pizza and wine. You may think this nonsense, but I took to space to get away from food paste and rations. If there is anything else I can provide you with, just ask.

Bounty: Junker.Orelion - Hawk - 01-21-2011

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 999666994_A2vTZ-X3.jpg]

The Junker Congress is aware of the offenses committed by Orelion and has no objections to this bounty.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Bounty: Junker.Orelion - hanover fist - 01-22-2011

[Image: CallingCard.png]
---
A pirating Junker, eh?
And one with a Congress approved bounty no less?
---
These are a few of my favorite things.
So when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when you're feeling sad,
I'll just pop this punk twice in the back of the head,
and then you won't feel so bad.
---
By your leave, I'm on it.

Bounty: Junker.Orelion - Hero540 - 01-22-2011

-{Opening Channel}-

..........{Channel Open}..........

Well, seeing as how I already have a stake in a few other bounties, I'll give this one a shot too. Count me in.

-{Channel Closed}-

Bounty: Junker.Orelion - Jack Payton - 01-22-2011

[Image: transmissionpaytontau37.png]

This is Enforcer Jack Payton. Today I was hunting in California when I encountered an Outcast Tridente in the middle of lane between Planet Mojave and New York Jumpgate. I've engaged the pirate only to learn that he was working closely with a certain Junker. I must say they were rather unexperienced as combined power of their ships was not enough to penetrate my shield. However, suddenly strong ion storm came and I've lost contact with my targets. In the meantime I received a word that you have put a bounty on this particular Junker pirate. According to our intelligence reports he was seen harassing ore transports in Cortez, Magellan and California. I decided to go for his head. I pinned him down in the middle of trade lane between Los Angeles and Magellan jumpgate. Well, as often in such situations, I've received a lot of static in the process. Afterwards, I tractored his pod and informed him that he pissed off enough people that even Junker's Congress sanctioned bounty on him. Since he was quite abusive and made couple remarks about my brain I left him somewhere in the Wendell Ice Field in Magellan. Chances that Outcasts or Lane Hackers will find him are rather small. Good riddance.

[Image: th_2011-01-22CalifroniaJunkerOrelionFirstEncounter.jpg] [Image: th_2011-01-22CalifroniaJunkerOrelionID.jpg] [Image: th_2011-01-22CalifroniaJunkerOrelionKill.jpg] [Image: th_2011-01-22CalifroniaJunkerOrelionLog.jpg]

Bounty target: Junker liner Junker.Orelion
Payment owed: 10,000,000 SC
Payment receiver: EDGE|Leviathan

[Image: transmissionterminated.png]

Bounty: Junker.Orelion - Ryuganaote - 01-22-2011

[color=#99FF99] Parties authorized to collect:

Mr. Wyatt_Cross and Bounty Hunter Hanover Fist.

Bounty collection to process:
EDGE|Leviathan, for 10 million. Excellent work, Enforcer Jack Payton.

Bounty: Junker.Orelion - Ryuganaote - 01-25-2011

[color=#99FF99] Bounty status:

The bounty is certainly still open. 9 possible collections remain. Due to Council approval, I have decided to waive the hostile/neutral standing requirement with Junkers.

Bounty: Junker.Orelion - Names - 01-27-2011

**- Incoming Transmission -**
Ship ID: HH|Haze
--text only--

This is defiantly
Worth some of my attention
He will not last long.

**- Transmission Lost -**