Discovery Gaming Community
To the Governments and Corporations of Kusari and Rhienland CC: GMG, [KPT], and [|] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Governments and Corporations of Kusari and Rhienland CC: GMG, [KPT], and [|] (/showthread.php?tid=53669)

To the Governments and Corporations of Kusari and Rhienland CC: GMG, [KPT], and [|] - Reacher - 01-23-2011

***Incoming Transmission***
***ID: RepEx-Lufthansa***

'Tag everyone

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx105/d...x/screen284.jpg

From the above link you can see clearly that the Junkers are now intent is to disrupt trade flowing from Kusari into Rheinland... though as of now it seems to be focused on Kusari traders.

Who's next though? Kruger, Duaman, Republican, ALG? May-be even the GMG... who knows with wanna-be pirates like these Junkers.

I love Rheinland and I don't want to see out war effort hampered in any way by a bunch of Liberty loving grease monkeys who talk like retarded Mollies.

I do hope for the sake of both governments and all corporations involved that this can be resolved ever so swiftly.

***End Transmission***

To the Governments and Corporations of Kusari and Rhienland CC: GMG, [KPT], and [|] - Coral Reaver - 01-23-2011

Establishing Secure Channel...
Installing Encryption Firewall...
Initializing Message Relay...

Troubling news.

Will forward it to respective superiors.

Forever loyal to the Emperor.

[Image: kptlogo.png]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Message Relay Terminated...
Channel Closed...

To the Governments and Corporations of Kusari and Rhienland CC: GMG, [KPT], and [|] - Sturmwind - 01-24-2011

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Rheinwehr Korvette Hansa,[color=#33CC00] Frankfurt System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-NVA-56-91.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[Image: mauser.png]

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Major Philip Mauser, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]GMG/RepEx/KPT/Kusari Government.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: Junkers.

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

We find that the news is indeed troubling and even though we have minimal influence in the Sigmas, we will do our best to prevent Kusari assets from becoming victims of piracy. It is moreover very disturbing that the Congress decided to take such a direction, if anyone has an explanation at hand on why they made this declaration, we would be glad to hear it.

Apparently once again, the Sigmas are lighting up. While we are sure that the GMG has the situation well under control, our assistance is at your disposal.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Philip Mauser,
16. Kriegsmarine-Division,
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

To the Governments and Corporations of Kusari and Rhienland CC: GMG, [KPT], and [|] - ProwlerPC - 02-06-2011

[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

To: RepEx, RM, KPT
Subject: Yanagi Junkers
Priority: High

Message reads:

Konban-wa,

I've been kept well informed of the situation in Sigma-13. The KPT have been operating in Sigma-13 with out blessing for sometime and have kept me up to date on the situation quite regularly. It has come to light through the investigations that the matter has increased to also include Destryoer Class ships being seen operating out of Yanagi. The arrival of these ships has convinced me that we have a threat that needs to be dealt with before one of our miners get damaged or worse. GMG will be intervening.

Transmission Ends