Discovery Gaming Community
Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office (/showthread.php?tid=53748)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - WolfPack - 02-08-2011

***Incoming transmission***
***ID:Chasselas***

TO: Johnathan Sanders
Subject: Tech Usage request.

Mister Sander.

Firstly I woudl like to Thanks for fast reply. This show that Guild is still very organize and flexible like in the past as I remember.

My first experience with a IMG technology was in my youth year when i was flying "Raven Talon" fighter... As contractor mercenary this ship save my head so many times i stop even counting.

Few year ago my reflexes start decreasing so instead running around Sirius and shoot People i start salvage and recovery operation combine with Navigation charting and exploring services and another piece of IMG technology "Spatial" served me well again.

Cant tell that I stop enjoy that life style but lately I've concentrated my interest on History of the Houses cultural differences and they influences on art and technology. My current vessel as i said before is "Democritus" class Yacht. Is My House, Library, Laboratory and transportation vessel. I'm not affiliated with nobody in Sirius sector or beyond. My ship is Freelancer ID and rarely leaving House space.

Of Course Study of History Art and research of Human nature dont feel your pocket and luxury yacht is quite expansive in maintenance so sometimes trade run is more than necessary. Commodities I like to Transport are mostly precious metals and that make my life little less safe that I wish it be.

I noticed That My current defense setup witch contain 1 Cerberus GB turret and 4 Small Transport Turrets MK1 is to slow and use to much energy. I've experimented with Civilian Purple Goddess turrets but they refile rate combine with relatively big energy consumption make them relatively infective.

Why I decided To choose IMG?? Three reasons:

First... Sentiment from My Youth....

Second... Technical parameter of this turrets fits perfect to my defense system project.

Third... Practicality.

IMG is recognized by all 4 Houses. With current conflict and storm diplomacy between them... operating with house weaponry on board limits places when i can go without being harassed by law enforces of Houses in conflict.

Hopefully background provide by me and my motives will dispel your doubts.

Waiting for Your response.

Sincerely Yours

Raphael Lisinsky.

***Transmission Closed***

Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - AeternusDoleo - 02-08-2011

**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Requestees
Subject: Tech requests
Encryption: High (//everyone receives their own reply, compressing them in one post for sake of ease)

Mr. Van Pelt, thank you for clarifying your request. It is quite a hefty order however, which I will need to defer to mr. Matterson for that reason. I will point out the restrictions we place on the use of any of our equipment - no offense to you personally, but we are well aware there are elements within the Junker society that don't tend to have much regard for law or justice. We will need to take that into account.

Mr. Lisinsky, I think your power crisis is caused by that Cerberus gun you put as a main. Strongly recommend you change that one to a basic gunboat turret. Not only is it the most energy efficient gunboat class weapon, it's also the least demanding on your ship's energy core. The small transport turrets you use are generally more effective on all fronts then the Vampire series, which are primarily designed for freighter point defense. That said, if you insist on using the Vampire series of weapons, you are authorised to use up to 4 of them on your craft "Chasselas", after compensating the Guild for the construction cost, at 2.500.000 per weapon you wish to use (payable to IMG|Guildfunds). Please provide proof of this compensation by this channel, and pay heed to the limitations we place upon the use of these weapons.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****

Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - Slainte - 02-08-2011

Gateway Comm Channel: Open
To: IMG Tech Licensing, Johnathan Sanders
Subject: Atlas Transport

Sir,

Thankyou for the reply to Gateway's request.
Funds have been sent

[Image: th_GatewayFee.jpg]

The shipname will be Gateway)Joan.of.Kent

Ounce again you have my thanks sir

Yours aye

Calum McDonald

Gateway Comm system: Closed

Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - Snoozzzer - 02-08-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
Comm ID: Leo van Pelt

Mr. Sanders, while I appreciate your caution, I must re-iterate the purpose of my organization. We are not the common riff-raff, sniffing about Sirius looking for a quick buck. We've a steady stream of funding, and very exact goals. Namely, crushing those who cause trouble for the Junkers. Be it Kusarians, independent pirates, Xenos, or even stray Corsair and Outcast raiders.

We step in when diplomacy fails. If you've troublesome Junkers lurking about, I'm sure the Junker's Congress would take care of them.

~Leo van Pelt

<<<Transmission Terminated>>>

Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - Aes_Sidhe - 02-09-2011

***Incoming Transmission***
ID:[TAZ]Sidhe
To: Johnathan Sanders
Subject: Re: Tech requests

' Wrote:**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Requestees
Subject: Tech requests
Encryption: High (//everyone receives their own reply, compressing them in one post for sake of ease)

Mr. Sidhe, thank you for bringing the Discordian situation to our attention. When we centralized this channel we had to go back several years - it's possible we missed a few entries. I must assume that [TAZ]The.Meat.Grinder was redesignated [TAZ]Panda?

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****

Kallisti Mister Sanders

From my understanding [TAZ]The.Meat.Grinder was our pope transport ship from he send his first message about acquiring Hydra Gunboat from IMG and in this same message he send designated ID for new ship: [TAZ]Panda.

We understand that during last personnel changes within IMG some of Information could be lost or misplaced.

Hope that this information will clear things up.

Your in Eris

Simon Sidhe.

Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - darthbeck - 02-09-2011

---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , Independent Miners Guild.
Subject: Re: ship usage.
[color=#000000]

Van Pelt, after reviewing the information we have on you group, I am willing to sell you the ships and weaponry you have requested. A few conditions will of course apply should you choose to acquire said ships.

1. They never be used in hostile actions against a lawful government.
2. Said weaponry will not be used against the Independent Miners Guild or her allies.

If this is acceptable, Payment of 15.000.000 per outfitted ship is to be rendered to IMG|Guildfunds

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]Directer of Defense.
Independent Miners Guild

---Transmission ended, Channel open---

Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - Snoozzzer - 02-09-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
Comm ID: Leo van Pelt

Mr. Matterson, the terms you ask are agreeable to us. Fighting against house navies is not, and has never been one of our goals.

The 30.000.000 credits for the two snubcraft and assorted weaponary has been wired to the guild's neural account:
[Image: screen24n.jpg]

Mr. Matterson, thank you, and may your guild have a good first quarter.

~Leo van Pelt

<<<Transmission Terminated>>>

Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - WolfPack - 02-10-2011

***Incoming transmission***
***ID:Chasselas***

TO: Johnathan Sanders
Subject: Tech Usage request.

Mister Sander.

Funds Transferred.....

[Image: screen338a.jpg]

Please inform Freeport 4 Station about pick up.

Best Regards

Raphael Lisinsky

***Transmission Closed***

Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - Jack_Henderson - 02-13-2011

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Bretonian Authorities
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]

I'm writing this request on behalf of Anna.McCarthy.

I'm requesting the use of Vampire IMG blasters on the ship of my Security Assistant Anna McCarthy. She is long-term employed by myself, I am her guardian (court decision dated 11/2/11) and I guarantee that these weapons will be used for keeping the Guild's assets safe.

If there is any trouble, I will deal with it personally.

Jack Henderson, IMG Defence Wing, Dublin, Hood.

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office - darthbeck - 02-13-2011

---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , Independent Miners Guild.

[color=#000000]
Go ahead Jack.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]Directer of Defense.
Independent Miners Guild

---Transmission ended, Channel open---