Discovery Gaming Community
[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] (/showthread.php?tid=53765)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - William Frederick Cody - 01-24-2011

Comm IDs:
W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

Subject: Easy money. Only a few screenshots.

Ladies and gentlemen, dear photographers,

i need a better photo. I mean this large picture, that is shown here:

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp206/Mirkow/ThankYou.jpg

What i want:

Similar scenery. The text is not your job, only the background photo.

But, i need it better, of course:

- Size only 1920x1200, not smaller.

- Please roll at 180°, because my position in space is correct then.

- Try to make not an oblique screenshot.

- All grafic preference in game to full.

- PC graphix: Best possible, especially Antialiasing full, [size=medium]disable application preferences
, anisotropic filtering 8x. No stairs please.

- View from Norfolk to the sun and Planet Manhattan. Take a screen from my front, from left and right and from behind too. Make also a picture, in which my ship, the systems sun, Planet Manhattan and Newark are in the photo. Again, i want to use it for the "best of screenshot comments" i got in my chareer. Please imagine a frame of text around the screen you make.

- And of course: No hud, no flighttext, no cockpit, and no chat in this picture of course. Mouse pointer in a corner at the bottom of the screen.

Payment: 100 million credits for an perfect screenshot.

Conditions: Perhaps i am not satiesfied with the first pictures. Lets talk on skype about it. (//Skype: RedCancer2)

Try to imagine the frame of the "Thank You" comments, when you make a picture.

[color=#FF0000]<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%]And, please: Double check the red lines in this post again. Read them carefully - until now, five photographers failed in total until now: Either they were stairs left, or no 1920x1200 or somewhat. I don't want to waste your time.

If there are any questions left, just ask.

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody

[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - Bonzai.Warrior - 01-24-2011

10 mil?

Cant even buy a single gun with that from your over-priced shop.

I hope nobody give you a photo under 20 mil.

I'll do it for 30.

[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - William Frederick Cody - 01-24-2011

Ok, we will see. Thanky you for that quick response.

I only want to add, that i will go into space now. If you are interested, you can reach me there, dear photographers od New York.

~Cody

[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - Othienka - 01-24-2011

With all the money you've got? You can't afford to pay better for sometime that shows with every single post, how much style you've got? :lol:

[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - William Frederick Cody - 01-25-2011

Would 25 million suffer perhaps?

Again, the payment is open to become discussed.

Yours,

~Cody

[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - schlurbi - 01-25-2011

This Guy only wants a Screenshot, what the Hell is wrong with you?

[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - William Frederick Cody - 01-25-2011

Hi Schlurbi,

Feel open to photograph me, if you have the time.

I will be in space in a few minutes for the next 3 hours, i think...

Others are also inviteted...

~Cody

[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - William Frederick Cody - 01-26-2011

*Bump*

[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - William Frederick Cody - 01-29-2011

So, i have a photo know, to fill your lack of creativity, dear photographers...:

[Image: th_screen74.jpg]

But, as you have recognized of course, there is something missing is this picture: My most important ship.

So please, bring a picture on, please.

~Cody

[CLOSED]You have a 1920x1200 display?[CLOSED] - William Frederick Cody - 01-29-2011

' Wrote:*Bump*