Discovery Gaming Community
To Rheinland Military / Police - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Rheinland Military / Police (/showthread.php?tid=53951)

To Rheinland Military / Police - Adam_Spire - 01-28-2011

Incoming Transmission
Transmission Origin: Omega 7
Vessel ID: [FL]-FireHawk
Sender ID: Adam Spire

Guten Abend Rheinland Police and Military. I have a new Gunboat that needs a shake-down cruise to get it ready for Freelancing. Shes the [FL]-Vigilance and will be arriving in Rheinland space by the end of the week. The reason for the communication is again, an exchange of resources. The [FL]-Vigilance will patrol any system in Rheinland space for a period of five (5) days. I do not know at this point if the supply of a fighter or bomber or simple credits will suffice in addition.

In exchange I would like to outfit one (1) Rheinland Gunboat Missile Turret on the [FL]-Vigilance and (1) Rheinland Gunboat Missile Turret on the [FL]-Vindicator another Gunboat I direct. Captain Marshal and Captain Allan are capable individuals and I vouch for them both. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Transmission Completed

To Rheinland Military / Police - Sturmwind - 01-28-2011

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Battleship Strausberg,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-F.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION ON SCREEN]=
[Image: Anna-transmission.png]

SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Anna Kirsch, Rheinland Military Secretary.
[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Adam Spire, Freelancer.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: Tech.

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrter Herr Spire,

We found that our dealings with you have been so far satisfactory, we still recall the time when you managed to neutralize that SCRA cruiser in the Omegas, which is a considerable achievement.

However, I must note that these missile turrets are very precise and valuable technology, they have a rather large value on the market as well, which is why we were forced to turn down other requests to obtain this piece of technology so far.

Truth to be told, we just so happen to have a pair of the turrets you request available, while they are entirely functional and in perfect condition, they were salvaged from one of our gunboats which we lost in Hudson two weeks ago. Now, we are willing to set up a team and mount them on gunboats, but the operation itself as well as the market value of the turrets considered, that will cost you a sum of 20 million credits.

Conducting the week of patrol of course would be very much appreciated, as well as any further service you may be able to lend to Rheinland, such as a patrol in the Omegas every week or so. We trust that you will put the weaponry to good use, as you did so far during our term of cooperation. Also note that the more rebels and communists third party assets neutralize, the more surplus weapons we have available.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,
Secretary of Admiral Alec Voelkel
Oberkommando der Rheinland Militär.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

To Rheinland Military / Police - Adam_Spire - 01-28-2011

Incoming Transmission

Madam Secretary, thank you for the response. I'm sorry for the loss of the gunboats and it only increases the need for the defense of Rheinland all the more.

If I understand for both turrets, the sum of 20,000,000 credits yes? The terms are acceptable.

Should I dispatch the [FL]-Vigilance and the [FL]-Vindicator to a location to equip the turrets?

I'll inform both Captains and they will be within Rheinland space this evening.

Transmission Completed

To Rheinland Military / Police - Sturmwind - 01-28-2011

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-F.

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Anna Kirsch, Rheinland Military Secretary.

[color=#FFCC00]
Indeed, you understood that right, Herr Spire.

Please send the 20 million credits to the Rheinwehr bank account, [RM-ARM]-Behemoth-001 and notify us once the transfer is successful.

However, we also require you to agree and abide to the criteria sheet which you signed last time as well:

Quote:
  • You will not use Rheinland technology in assistance of Red Hessian, Bundschuh, Unioner, LWB, Corsair, SCRA or any other foreign terrorist activists, nor in the assistance of any Liberty-based organization.
  • You will not use Rheinland technology against any Rheinland, Kusari or Bretonia-based law-abiding organization.
  • You will not use Rheinland technology to assist any smuggling or black marketing operation inside Rheinland.
  • You will observe and uphold any laws issued by the Kanzleramt, the Rheinwehr Oberkommando or the Bundespolizei.
  • The Rheinwehr reserves the right to withdraw its approval of the technology granted and reclaim it by force if they deem fit.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,

Encrypting...

To Rheinland Military / Police - Adam_Spire - 01-29-2011

Incoming Transmission

Major! It's good to see you're still with us. But we've ran into a problem. The Gunboat was supposed to head to a neutral system and get its weapon systems upgraded before it headded to New Berlin, but Captain Allan didn't follow instructions and almost lost the ship and all of its crew. He and most of the command staff were killed, but a Lieutenant Owens is taking the [FL]-Vigilance and what's left of the crew to the Stuggart system.

On a more positive note, all the required stipulations are are openly accepted and dignified with the responsibilities there in. I'll transfer the credits when the [FL]-Vigilance reaches Stuggart.

It seems even the most simple of plans have their fall backs.

Transmission Completed
Incoming Transmission

I just got word back from Lieutenant Owens. He has arrived at Stuggart and has begun his patrols. Payment has been sent.

[Image: cash.jpg]

Transmission Completed

To Rheinland Military / Police - Sturmwind - 01-29-2011

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Anna Kirsch, Rheinland Military Secretary.

[color=#FFCC00]
Received and understood Herr Spire.

We're awaiting the debriefing on those patrols in 7 days.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,

Encrypting...

To Rheinland Military / Police - Adam_Spire - 02-04-2011

Incoming Transmission

Guten Tag madam Kirsch:

Lieutenant Owens in the [FL]-Vigilance is about midway though his patrol and all has gone well having been able to help the Military once or twice so far. He'€™s getting into a command roll rather well and I'€™m having him extend his patrol time in Rheinland another day due to things being a bit too quiet lately. He'€™s been asked to keep an eye out for Hessian ships as they seems to have escalated their incursions into Rheinland space.

In what may be related a report, Captain Marshal of the [FL]-Vindicator in Omega 7 has reported seeing Hessians, in force, in Omega 7. What'€™s worse, is they seem to be piloting IMG ships. This may explain the sighting of the aggressive IMG carrier that was seen in Rheinland space. He'€™ll keep and eye out and report the findings Rheinland directly.

To this affect I'€™l like to make a request or ask your opinion. The purpose for this agreement was to supply two Rheinland Gunboat turrets on my two ships the [FL]-Vindicator and [FL]-Vigilance . I'€™l like your opinion and will precede accordingly.

Would it be best to mount the two Gunboat missile turrets on the ships now? This way the Rheinland Patrols and Military can physically ID the ships again and again and validate this agreement we have here as well as give them added firepower a bit sooner.

We'€™ve been noticing a lot of communications for Rheinland weapon requests and don'€™t mean to additional burdened you with the escalated request.

In all things, we will respect your wishes.

Transmission Completed

To Rheinland Military / Police - Sturmwind - 02-04-2011

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrter Herr Spire,

The turrets have been arranged for pickup already, we think you are best off mounting them right away.

As for the Hessians flying IMG ships, they are ex-IMG personnel joining up with a smaller fraction of Red Hessians known as the Rot Front. The IMG helped us eradicate their presence personally, so far with little success. They are of less threat than the Red Hessian Army, but if you manage to neutralize one of their capital ships, that will be a huge achievement.

Carry on with the good work.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,

Encrypting...