Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... (/showthread.php?tid=53996)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - The Joker - 01-28-2011

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection5.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]The time...

The time touches us all like a tired foot squashing some dry garden flower on a pale and dirty birthday clown-suit, unwashed at the end of the lazy snow-melting sunday. [color=#33CC00]In month of May.

My time stops today Sirians. Not that it matters much nor that I think it should but I reckon that a proper goodbye would be appropriate. It'll happen to every living thing, later or more late than later. Yes. As popularly known, we will all stop laughing one day.

But I won't stop laughing just yet... During my time I've spent in this ridiculous galaxy, I've learned a lot about people, strudels, beer, medications, trade lane technology, donuts, cheese, sushi, alien organisms, tea, No-Fire Zones and all kinds of turrets. So many people I had the pleasure to meet and make friends with. So many I've met but I didn't get to know their names and they were also cool to pirate and occasionally terrorise. It makes you wonder who's behind all those names, some folks I'll never really get to know better. As if I should.

Thus I'm departing with laughter now knowing I had loads of fun on this world and I hope that, for certain people among you, you had fun too, in one way or another.

As my lawyer is acting according to my last wishes, all I can do is hope that small gifts from me, which are currently headed towards the certain addresses, will express my humble gratitude to fine individuals who have definitely deserved it. I'm truly sorry for surely I forgot someone but do take into consideration that I'm in hurry to catch my last ride.

My last ride I say?

No, sillies. I'm not gonna commit suicide. That's for weaklings. I've got a better idea. One has to think ahead of the curve. Always remember that. Few months ago, when I was definitely sure I've grown tired of this place, I started working on a heavily armored hyper-sleep chamber with minimal navigational and support systems. The idea is to jettison myself out there towards uncharted galaxies and to sleep... for an eternity. I'm also bringing my cats with me.

I have overstayed in here. Stayed longer than I should as some unwelcomed neighbor. One has to go when one has to go. It's simply not fun to blow up stuff and innocent people any longer. No longer I fit into... all of this. My golden age is far behind me. The times when everything was so bright and shinny and there were no boundaries I didn't cross. I'm not gonna allow myself to grow old and boring, trying to force things around like some unsatisfied grandpa on a local senior citizen's chess tournament.

Who knows... With a little luck in one billion years my hyper-sleep capsule will be rescued by some other civilization who does nothing but laugh! Certainly, somewhere out there, some better creatures exist, creatures not shaped by unstylish egos, prejudice and shallow judgement. With a little less luck, I might just make a eon-long circle and come back here. You'll all be dead by then. It's just too bad that I wont meet again some of my friends...

I've always been a guy who wins even when he lose. And now I win again by outliving all of you. But as soon this message ends, I'm releasing my huge ego off me thus evolving into a truly better clown... Better and everlasting! Everything will soon be forgotten. And that's the funnies part. No matter who you are and what you did... no matter how much significant and grand you were during your time here----In the end?

In the end you're nothing but a dried out spit on the wall. Only thing that really matters is how much time you've spent in laughing. And everyone knows I did. I still do.

Ha-ha, haha, he-he, he-ha...

Hold no grudges 'cause I surely won't. Be nice to each other even if you love to hate or simply to dislike. Wish you all the best of luck and plenty of health, both precious friends and worthy enemies...

By the way... Wanna know how I got these scars?----

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - Kaze Dagon - 01-28-2011

--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID : NULL

[Image: comms.png]

All that is good comes to an end, Jokes.
Going to miss the fun times.. And being the trouble magnets that we used to be.

Speaking about scars.. I have some now for show and tell. *Chuckles*
They used to hurt like hell. But now, it's only reminders of the past.

As i'll probably be dust in the future,[color=#FFFFFF] sing a song for me
. Or shoot a random capital.
Either choice fits.

Toodles and kisses.

K.

--Transmission Terminated--

To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - Chenzo- - 01-28-2011

***Incomming Transmission***

>>>Sender ID: Vin Chenzo
>>>Location: Unknown
>>>Subject: Joker?
>>>Encryption level: None

***Begin Transmission***

Heh, It's safe to say I never met you, Nor know who you really are. I have heard only rumours and for the most part, they indeed made me laugh.

Adios, Joker. Sirius is indeed much worse of a place without you.

***Signal Lost***

To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-28-2011

[Image: 2nkkz6.jpg]
**||\\...INCOMING TRANSMISSION...//||**
**||\\... PILOT DESIGNATION--"VULPE"...//||**

**To Monsieur Le Jokeur...On behalf of the Legione, I wiesh you luck on your travels....Your laugh alone 'as sent a many Royalist pigs running in fear...For that...We salute you Monsieur**

**||\\...END OF TRANSMISSION...//||**

To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - Kurt Beuttel - 01-28-2011

// Ooops. Ignore.

To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - Tomtomrawr - 01-28-2011

[font=Comic Sans Ms][color=#FF9900]Leaving? *Walter makes frowny face* But we haven't had a chance to spread chaos together yet!

*Sighs* Oh well, maybe when you get back I'll still be around. In a different body of course, but maybe we can have a drink or two? Along with a laugh.

-Walter Layton.

To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - Reaver Company Inc. - 01-28-2011

-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
Knock knock.

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated

To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - Aphil - 01-28-2011

[Transmission Begins]
To: The Joker
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: Your Departure.
[Message Begins]

We had a good run you and I, It was a pleasure working with you Jokes. Through thick and thin. Be safe out there, in the cold reaches of space. Have a nice sleep.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - JunkerTown - 01-28-2011

[Image: killianterminaljoker.jpg]

To: Sirius, all enemies and friends... - Malenka - 01-28-2011

* INCOMMING MESSAGE *

I salute you.

Pozdrav. Uzivaj.

P.S Dobar ti je onaj video *wink*