Discovery Gaming Community
To : Order High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Order High Command (/showthread.php?tid=54228)

To : Order High Command - Misane - 02-01-2011

****Encrypted transmission****

To: Order High Command

Bonjour Messieurs,

I regret contacting you in such circumstances, but i come to you because of a problem we had yesterday.

We've been contacted By a ship named Arc.Angel. He said he came cause we wanted to talk, we had no idea what he was talking about but we came in Languedoc to meet him.

There we had a suprising meet, this ship is an Order Battleship Class Osiris, identified as a part of your Guard Fleet. The captain said to us "For you, i'm Nephilim".

We were two Redemption Classe Battleship, although we received nor prior warning from the Council Primary fleet of an order ship visit neither a contact from you, we decided to remain welcoming.

The details would be too long but this Captain ended by claiming he was not in the order anymore, and was alone (I can hardly imagine then why he commands one of youe Battleships).

Among many contemptous talking to us, he claimed Gallia was his second home and that he was a Friend of DuLac, Council's Primary Fleet General. DuLac denied this when i could at last contacted him later.
To try to calm him down , we decided to go Back to Montpellier to show him he wasn't endangered, but he never followed and hided his vessel somewhere.

Dear to our Tactic and communication officer, we managed to track his communications, this led us to a Zoner Named "Patterson" located in Omega 49. We contacted this personn who told us trying to convince his friend to come back but in vain.

This is the first problem, the second is that The foreign Battleship and our two Redemption attracted the ennemy, a Bomber squadron arrived suddenly in Languedoc and stroke us, ignoring strangely Arc.Angel presence.

Consequence : A Maquis pilot came on support shot down and severly injured, and two Redemption Battleship severly damaged.

I just add one strange thing : after the strike, the GRN left Languedoc without even looking for Arc.Angel...Strange isn't it ? As the sudden Arc.Angel disapearing...

So you've got the facts, i await for your answer.

We opened an inquiry and i'm currently near Omega49, waiting to meet Zoners about this.

I'm sure the order and The council will get closer in the future, i can't believe you sent a spy in Gallia, i do believe in another explication.

Respectueuse salutations

Adam Atris

To : Order High Command - ophidian - 02-02-2011

[Image: commbarmoiraine.png]

Admiral Adam Atris;

We have no records of any authorized patrols or missions assigned by the High Command neither we are aware of any Order ships passing through Gallia space.

Order has nothing to do with this incident and will not comment any further until we have the evidence regarding this incident you are referring to.

And as a side note, I would never send an incapable agent, set aside a flying fortress to spy on house traffic. Whatever you are reffering to, it is weird, not related to us and I am not even sure if it has ever happened.

Commodore Moiraine Damodred

To : Order High Command - Misane - 02-02-2011

To: Commodore Moiraine Damodread

"Bonjour" Commodore,

First of all, thank you for your answer...

I understand having this Battleship going anywhere with your Identification is somehow...unpleasant, but please notice that i'm not responsible for this captain's behavior Commodore...

I'm responsible for the maquis pilot, the men of Fleur-Sanguinire and Broceliande's crew injured in the fight.

So i would be thankful if -even if you don't show more empathy- you could avoid insinuating i'm a liar.

I don't have many evidences except those ones:

This shows the reality of this ship presence in Languedoc.
However, you seem to confirm this captain is not in the order anymore but usurpates Order's Identification.
This is an important point in my opinion.

Regardless this matter, i hope we'll have the pleasure to meet you in future.

Salutations

To : Order High Command - Misane - 02-04-2011

To: Commodore Moiraine Damodread
"Bonjour" Commodore,

The Order Battleship was spootted again in Languedoc, this time, one of our agents managed to reach him and to scan his Identification, here it is :

Arc Angel Vessel

After contacting Zoners, it seems this captain may be an usurpator, maybe trying to harm the order.

Let us know how we can help you with this person, we transmitted the information to Alexander Du Lac.

Salutations