Discovery Gaming Community
Investigation and Warrant for IMG pilot Melfina Korzic - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Investigation and Warrant for IMG pilot Melfina Korzic (/showthread.php?tid=54326)

Investigation and Warrant for IMG pilot Melfina Korzic - Jack_Henderson - 02-03-2011

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Bretonian Authorities
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

my name is Jack Henderson, I am a member of the Dublin IMG efforts and I was ordered by Director Sanders to get into contact with you in the criminal investigation of the case "Melfina Korzic".

I want to keep this short, so these are the facts:
  • She admitted in a conversation that she is a Kusari spy.
  • She said that she had already acted against Bretonia, ordered by Kusari Secret Ops.
  • She attacked a BMM miner (Mr. Chomps Lewis) openly, assumedly in order to weaken Bretonia by causing major political disruptions (e.g. BAF fighting IMG, etc).
  • She resisted arrest attempts by IMG and BAF and was able to escape into Kusari space.
This is what the IMG did as a consequence:

Melfina Kozic's IMG| status has been suspended. Her actions are not in the interests of the Guild. We do not condone terrorism or "acts of war" and we, the IMG, must stay neutral in the Bretonia-Kusari conflict.

We are trying to apprehend her. But we found out that she is excellently trained and very hard to arrest. Her Kusari understanding of honour might make an arrest almost impossible, but you are experts for things like that.

The IMG is thoroughly investigating all actions and missions that were done by Melfina. We are not yet sure how much damage was inflicted, but we have to assume that there is more. You will be informed as soon as it becomes clear whether the damage is inside IMG only or relevant for the safety of Bretonia.

Please let me know how we can help your efforts to deal with this matter. I assure you that I have the order to support your investigation.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson, IMG Defence Wing, Dublin, Hood.

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

Investigation and Warrant for IMG pilot Melfina Korzic - Mark_Brown - 02-04-2011

' Wrote:Melfina Kozic's IMG| status has been suspended. Her actions are not in the interests of the Guild. We do not condone terrorism or "acts of war" and we, the IMG, must stay neutral in the Bretonia-Kusari conflict.

We are trying to apprehend her. But we found out that she is excellently trained and very hard to arrest. Her Kusari understanding of honour might make an arrest almost impossible, but you are experts for things like that.

=== Incoming Message ===

== Message Transcript High ===

---

Dear Jack,

The BAF will request a further investigation to what exactly happened (With evidence if you please) - Gun Cam's are requested..

You said she maybe impossible to arrest, The BAF see around impossible and if she wants a fight to the finish i'll ensure my Firing Squad does exactly that.

Keep me up-to-date

Signed and sealed with my hand I honor The Bretonian Queen.

BAF|LtCdr.Jason.Charles

----

=== Message Transcyript Lost ===

== Message End ===

Investigation and Warrant for IMG pilot Melfina Korzic - Jack_Henderson - 02-08-2011

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Bretonian Authorities
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]

I have bad news on the fugitive ex-IMG| member Melfina Korzic. Every guncam coverage that was pullled from my Nyx was badly corrupted, a loop of not less than 300 hours was running on it, all videotaped in Kusari space near Kyushu, mostly open space. My ship must have been sabotaged by the agents of Kusari.

Since I stopped at Holman outpost 4 days before this incident in Dublin, this is easily possible because lots of Kusari personel had access to my fighter craft for a complete night.

I can only offer you older coverage, sketchy guncam shots of Ms. Korzic attacking 2 BMM miners. This incident was recorded before the manipulation of my ship was performed.

The footage shows the attack on 2 BMM miners, which I could not entirely document because I chose to return to base to report the attack. I considered Ms. Korzic a severe threat to my life and needed to inform IMG headwarters about the incident. So I don't know how this engagement ended.

I'm sorry that I cannot provide more information and proof.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson, IMG Defence Wing, Dublin, Hood.

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***