Discovery Gaming Community
Barge Policy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Barge Policy (/showthread.php?tid=54519)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Barge Policy - Ocampo - 02-06-2011

[Image: 254pxbarges.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I propose that when asking for a Barge, you need to give an RP reason why...

There is one barge which comes to mind, and what might be, the biggest lolwut this server has to offer...

Constant OORP chat, no understanding of RP, and all that jazz...

I think a Barge is a RP opportunity.

Not for people who do not understand RP and all that...

Barge Policy - Luis - 02-06-2011

So, 1 person will hurt everyone else? Tbh - it is best to report him and let him loose his ship.

Barge Policy - Enoch - 02-06-2011

That saddens me, but I agree with you.
Now anyone (and by anyone I mean anyone) has the possibility to own a Barge. That does not make any sense. The Barge is supposed to be something almost unique and so on.

Barge Policy - Rommie - 02-06-2011

Interesting. One lolwut Barge is that disturbing to you?

Barge Policy - Tomtomrawr - 02-06-2011

If people vote yes for this, then why not say that you can't own a capital ship without a role-play background?

The Barge and capital ships are very similar in responsibility. If people who owned capital ships were also told they had to give a role-play background I would vote yes for this. But until then, I vote no.

Barge Policy - Alex. - 02-06-2011

' Wrote:There is one barge which comes to mind, and what might be, the biggest lolwut this server has to offer...

Constant OORP chat, no understanding of RP, and all that jazz...
Sanction report. No need to go out of your way and automatically assume everyone is a lolwut until they can prove otherwise.

It is not that one lolwut is upsetting me...

I think, a Barge should have a RP reason to be given out...

The barge was meant to be a RP supermamma, not a ship for people who have no clue what RP is to fly...

A Barge was not meant for trading either...that why they all say...VERY BAD FOR TRADING

Its meant for a RP hub

Barge Policy - Alex. - 02-06-2011

' Wrote:It is not that one lolwut is upsetting me...
Then what's the problem?
' Wrote:The barge was meant to be a RP supermamma, not a ship for people who have no clue what RP is to fly...
A Barge was not meant for trading either...that why they all say...VERY BAD FOR TRADING
Its meant for a RP hub
No, it's meant to be the biggest ship in the game, and to carry large amounts of cargo.

Btw, as applies to all polls on the internet:
Quote:This whole thing is wildly inaccurate. Rounding errors, ballot stuffers, dynamic IPs, firewalls. If you're using these numbers to do anything important, you're insane.

When is was made, that is not what it was for...

It was meant for RP...

Find the ship submission

Barge Policy - Luis - 02-06-2011

' Wrote:It is not that one lolwut is upsetting me...
I think, a Barge should have a RP reason to be given out...
The barge was meant to be a RP supermamma, not a ship for people who have no clue what RP is to fly...
Its meant for a RP hub

The ADMINS talked about it - hence why it is open for public. However, it still bothers why one person will damage others opportunity on getting a Barge without SRP Request - especially those that can't write very good RP ideas (example: Me). I posted 'no' by the way.