Discovery Gaming Community
Reputations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Reputations (/showthread.php?tid=54676)

Reputations - Talesin - 02-09-2011

Greetings there!

Recently things happened that quite confuse me.

I had a Junker IDed Char, flashing Junker Guard IFF (I've done tons of Junker-anti-Xeno missions).
I did /droprep and flashed Bunschuh IFF.
No Problem, one should thought.
But after doing another droprep, i were flashing Junker Guard IFF again, even though i were barely allied to them due to the first droprep.
So.
I did /droprep once again, and finally got the Junker IFF, wilst being only neutral to Junker Guard.
Then i did some anti-Kusari Bribes to get some good Bretonian Rep, and guess what - i were flashing Junker Guard IFF again, though i am again, barely allied to them.
So - another /droprep. Junker IFF again.
After that, i spend some time in the fields, mining scrap and shooting passing Bounty Hunter NPCs, until i realised - i had Junker Guard IFF again.

Just as a disclaimer - at any time, the normal Junker Rep bar was compleately filled. Also, relogging, docking, restarting Freelancer didn't help as well.

Now i am quite confused - how can i avoid that? Junker Guard rep does refer to Gallia, so i wouldn't like to bear it, and doing /dropreps every now and then is quite annoying.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Talesin

Reputations - Talesin - 02-10-2011

Greetings again.

This is starting to get annoying.

So as i mentioned the post before, i were flashing Junker Guard rep again after i shot Bounty Hunter NPCs which were disturbing me at mining scrap in the fields.
After that i commenced with doing /dropreps.
I literally dropped every single Reputation, until the Junker IFF was the only one having a full rep bar.

Unfortunately, i showed no rep at all then.
Did relogg, restart and everything, still no reputation.

So i did a single Junker mission - no change.
I relogged, and guess what iff i did have when logging in again..
.. yea right, Junker Guard.

[Image: wtf6lscp9hxmj.png]

This starts to get really annoying, also i won't get the Scrap Metal Bonus with Guard IFF, of i recall it correctly...
Doesn't anyone have some advice?

Regards,
Talesin

Edit:
Meh, just recognised that this is the wrong subforum Q_Q

Reputations - mwerte - 02-10-2011

You broke (and lost) the game. Please contact an administrator to get your account banned.

/idiocy

I honestly have no idea. Can you blow up a guard NPC or two to get your Junker Guard rep to white, and then do a Junker mission or two to get your tag back?

Reputations - Talesin - 02-10-2011

Hey there.

Well i could try, but right now it seems so as if i am getting the Junker Guard IFF as soon as it gets anywhere near green.

I don't know if it is even possible to keep the Guard rep neutral whilst having the normal Rep flashing.... also i intend to shoot Bounty Hunters, Xenos, Kusarians at some point, wouldn't that rais my Guard rep again as well?
I fear in that case my rep will change again.. at least did that happen the last times the rep got somewhere near green.

Regards,
Talesin

Reputations - AcidDrinker - 02-11-2011

Hi

Maybe that's why this is happening because you have installed Junker Guard ID on your Savager ?

Check it

Maybe replace ID's can solve your problem ( Guard ID - Junker ID)

Reputations - 'Ends' - 02-11-2011

Hmm...
/Droprep requires a log-out,you did log out correct?
Quote:Hi

Maybe that's why this is happening because you have installed Junker Guard ID on your Savager ?

Check it

Maybe replace ID's can solve your problem ( Guard ID - Junker ID)
Quote:I had a Junker IDed Char, flashing Junker Guard IFF

Reputations - Govedo13 - 02-12-2011

Try to shoot some junkers. Not guard ones but the normal ones. Loose your junker rep to white then bribe them, dont do missions for them, it might work.