Discovery Gaming Community
Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Order Bomber "Sekhmet" (/showthread.php?tid=5476)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - I_m_rdy - 01-12-2008

Yep, I have modelled another bomber, this time for The Order. The model is almost finished, just need to do some light touches (like closing caps between polygons).

And now prepare for the pictures!
[Image: or_bomber_4.jpg]
[Image: or_bomber_5.jpg]
[Image: or_bomber_3.jpg]
[Image: or_bomber_1.jpg]
[Image: or_bomber_2.jpg]

You know, I am addicted to opinions and feedback, so please comment!:)

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - Zavier - 01-12-2008

Geez man...I'm sooo going to swap my Nephthys out for this...Then I will actually be useful!

Great model, exactly what I envisioned for an Order bomber.

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - SimonBlack - 01-12-2008

Looks a lot like Anubis, I guess thats a good thing, since both are supposed to be ORder ships, but perhaps it looks a little too much like Anubis? Try making it look more bomber-like, could be biger and fat.

But looks good, yep:)Wouldnt be embarassed to fly it.

Also, name it something commmon to Anubis. Like Horus or something?

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - RingoW - 01-12-2008

Take a look in HardCMP, where the Anubis has the unused Torpedo hardpoints and model the tubes there.
Something is biting me with their current location.
Nozzle grills are distorted and please use one of the other weaponplate panels to show the Torptube exhausts.
Stretch the cockpit back to make it a double seater. It will also avoid this swan neck it has atm.

Respectful
AoM

PS: The name Horus seems to be used for the coming Order cruiser. So keep the name Thoth. Have also updated my last post within Discovery Shipwright.

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - Jinx - 01-12-2008

very nice - the bird of prey like bend down cockpit looks very much like the BHG bombers. its massive, it looks like freelancer, it looks like order - well, everythings where its got to be. great work .... well, maybe there is too much engine exhaust. - i feel that most freelancer ships have rather small engines compared to their size - this one looks as if its one big engine - maybe don t make the bottom thingy an engine, too. ( in the end, there should be room for other stuff than a turbine )

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - Panzer - 01-12-2008

Fine one - I'd only make the skin lay smoother on it and the thing's good to go.

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - mickliddy - 01-12-2008

Wat about Setesh? He was the egyptian god of the desert.
From Wiki:
Setesh was regarded as a fierce warrior. It was he who protected Horus on the solar barque, slaying the chaos serpent, Apep each day to allow the sun to rise. Combined with an association with the destructive and irresistible power of storms and the desert, Set became the patron deity of soldiers, who often wore Set amulets, hoping to acquire similar destructive force, or Set's infinite protection

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - LancerZero - 01-12-2008

Beautiful work, Ugur. AoM has made some great suggestions; if you put them on, I think the Order will finally have a bomber!:)

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - bluntpencil2001 - 01-12-2008

Schweet.

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - Othman - 01-12-2008

Quite nice work Ugur..
Order really needed such a vessel..
Good luck with the rest of the design..