Discovery Gaming Community
madness - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: madness (/showthread.php?tid=54826)

Pages: 1 2

madness - Swallow - 02-12-2011

well, maybe I am just lucky but in few days (in Dublin of course) I saw Corsairs, coalitiants, Gaians and many other people who RPed like mad guys, they was talking about some sstrange things aka cookies, and other extraordinary stuff.
I thought that such kind or roleplay is normal for, maybe, phantoms.
well its less enjoyable to interact with such players if their IFF says that they should be 'noormal people'.

madness - William Frederick Cody - 02-12-2011

Come to New York. Trust me, RP is better there...

madness - Names - 02-12-2011

Dublin makes people crazy. I think it has something to do with the strange emissions emanating from the gold fields.

If you dislike interacting with loons, go some-place where there is less gold.

madness - Decerebrated.Individual - 02-12-2011

Gold fever making everyone delirious.

madness - William Frederick Cody - 02-12-2011

' Wrote:Dublin makes people crazy.
That!

Dont be that greedy. One hour more or less.

Relax, and take the time for some nice RP. That is the reason, why this community is still alive, so please remember:

Have Fun here, please!

For me, i make only ~ half the profit, a trader would/could make in the same time, but:

I prefer the fun.

madness - Decerebrated.Individual - 02-12-2011

They should really make a larger variety of equally profitable mining spots / trade routes, instead of concentrating everyone in a few places.

madness - AshHill07 - 02-12-2011

If you think the lolwutness is bad around there try penny. I have never seen an RP IC line spoken in there other than by myself. It spills into NY which is also where every single one of them tends to hang around when not in penny.
The only reason it doesn't leak into Texas is because the radiation on the other side of the Jump Hole kills thier starfliers. Maybe we should get some more of it.

madness - Cris - 02-12-2011

[Image: lolwutsu.png]

madness - Bootsiuv - 02-12-2011

' Wrote:If you think the lolwutness is bad around there try penny. I have never seen an RP IC line spoken in there other than by myself. It spills into NY which is also where every single one of them tends to hang around when not in penny.
The only reason it doesn't leak into Texas is because the radiation on the other side of the Jump Hole kills thier starfliers. Maybe we should get some more of it.

^
That.

Although I must admit when I was still pretty new, I spent much of my time in New York....now that I have a little more experience, I much prefer Cali, Magellan, Leeds, or about 100 other places where you dont see "LOL" and ":):):)" flash across the bottom of the screen every two seconds.

madness - A1t - 02-13-2011

' Wrote:I saw Corsairs, coalitiants, Gaians and many other people.......
well its less enjoyable to interact with such players if their IFF says that they should be 'noormal people'.

Also can add to this list keepers and crazy miners attacking in group all corsairs