Discovery Gaming Community
To: Administrator Jameson - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Administrator Jameson (/showthread.php?tid=54859)

To: Administrator Jameson - r3vange - 02-12-2011

[Image: SamTransmission-3-1.png]

Greetings mister Jameson, I believe by now you are aware of the incident that occurred near Freeport 10

concerning 3 Gallic warships 2 of the being dreadnaughts.

Here is a short summary of what happened. I was dealing with a situation in Tau-23 when the Legionnaire

Vulpe contacted me with the disturbing information that two GAUL| ships(a dreadnaught and something that

will classify as a destroyer I believe) are gathering near the Freeport, further more threatening our pilots

and crews. By the time I arrived two Maltese Dreadnaughts were already at the scene, apparently

intimidated by the Ranseurs the GAULS were trying to find safety near the Freeport. They started using

words inappropriate for any Captain no matter where he hails from, as well as intelligible babble. Having

capital ships of organizations that is clearly showing hostility to our nation is something I cannot dismiss

easily more than 10 warnings and demands were made but they refused to co-operate. I had no other

choice but to order an attack. Our crews showed excellent marksmanship and not a single shot reached the

station however one of the Gallic ships rammed Biodome #2 as it exploded causing damage to the

superstructure. The threat was eliminated with no loss of Maltese life. Several minutes later the destroyer

MNS-Venerable was dispatched to secure the perimeter as the Ranseurs no longer needed headed to

Maltese orbit. That is when tragedy struck. A second GAUL dreadnaught appeared from the nearby nebula

and opened fire on Venerable without any warning whatsoever'€¦.The destroyers was obliterated before the

crew could charge weapons or have the time get to the escape pods'€¦all hands were lost. The dreadnaughts

were called back near the Freeport and obliterated the hostile warships.

Several minutes later I docked with the Freeport to speak with the Zoners, no casualties were reported on

the station but biodome 2 has been severely damaged. I transferred 50 000 000 credits from the squadron

fund to cover the repairs even though it wasn'€™t our fault, as I believe maintaining good relations with them is

crucial. Furthermore one of the Dreadnaught captains had the insolence to declare '€œwar'€ on the Outcasts

stating that Quote: '€œAny Outcast vessel seen in Gallia will be engaged on sight, that goes for any transport

ships carrying Cardamine'€ Unquote. I find that more than disturbing in light of our recent diplomatic talks so

If I may advise you contact the correct authorities in Gallia to deal with the situation please do. I believe I did the right

thing ordering the destruction of the GAUL vessels as I already have bitter experience letting capital ships

with questionable affiliation so close to Omicron Alpha.

Here is some guncam footage courtesy Legion:

[Image: 2w2ohg8.jpg]

[Image: 15r1vg6.jpg]

Marquez over and out!
[Image: Videofeed.png]

To: Administrator Jameson - Dennis Jameson - 02-12-2011

[Image: eyesa.png]

Good day, Miss Marquez.

I find your encounter with the GAUL forces to be most disturbing, and I will investigate the possibilities of an arrangement having been secured between the Zoners in control of the Freeport in question and the Gallic forces which seek to strike at the Nation.

Thank you for forwarding this.

[Transmission terminated]

---

[From: Administrator Jameson - The Maltese Nation]
[To: The Zoners in control of Freeport present in Tau 37.]
[Re: An "incident".]

Good day.

I was just told of an incident between the nation and some GAUL warships... and strangely enough they used your Freeport to hide from the Maltese forces when they felt that their capital ship advantage was not sufficient to ensure them victory.

[Forwarding information sent by pilot S-J.Marquez.]

Is there something you wish to tell us, hmm?

To: Administrator Jameson - Dennis Jameson - 02-13-2011

Since the Zoner leadership seems to care little for the behavior of their brethren in Tau 37, the Nation will commence with applying sanctions upon the guilty parties aboard the aforementioned Freeport, starting with the docking managers. Their corpses will be delivered to the Skyhook for proper burial within two days.

That will be all.

To: Administrator Jameson - r3vange - 02-13-2011

[Image: SamTransmission-3-1.png]

Sam here, the responsible were found and a fireing squad executed them at 1500 hours today
Their bodies were transported to the Skyhook by the command ship. Case closed
Samantha out!

[Image: Untitled-1-2.jpg]

To: Administrator Jameson - Dennis Jameson - 02-13-2011

That was a little faster than I had anticipated, but... I like your acumen.

I sincerely hope that whichever Zoner holds command of the Freeport in Tau 37 will be more eager to answer calls from the nation the next time something like this happens.