Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Leader of the GAUL - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Leader of the GAUL (/showthread.php?tid=54883)

Pages: 1 2

TO: Leader of the GAUL - Rema 'Pesas - 02-12-2011

[Image: lefitzroy.png]

Bonjour,

Now, a number of events have happened in the last day or so, I am sure you will agree. Events, which I am not happy with in the slightest. Now, wheres that recording gone to....

ah, yes, here it is.

[Image: 2wrepgp.jpg]
Now, this is something I am sure you are aware of by now, or at least you should have. Me, and two ami's of mine, Vulpe and Jasmine, were out in Sirius, enjoying the sights, getting to know les locals, that kind of thing. We happened to end up outside a complex known as 'Freeport 10', where it seemed some of your ships and those of the 'Outcast' nation seemed to be arguing. Now, naturally, we did not want to get involved, and so we merely remained near the base, attempting to avoid the huge amounts of weapons fire which followed only moments later.

After this engagment, where both GAUL ships were destroyed, and the 'Outcast' fleet had left the area, another of your ships appeared, the Fleur de Lys, and gave the above message to us. Now, despite me pointing out clearly that we had not become involved, the captain of that ship decided to rant on how we had assisted les Outcasts. Something we clearly did not do, as evidenced here.

[Image: 2w2ohg8.jpg]

The ship which took this image was clearly 4k away from the battle, and as can be seen, the other brigand ships were out of targeting range, avoiding the battle inside the stations shielding.

Now, this 'declaration of war' would have been ignored. the captain of the vessel left the area, and we were free to relax on the station for a while, even though one of the biodomes seemed to be severely damaged.

However, a short time later, there was another incident. This time a much worse one.

A GAUL Battleship, by the designation of Broccoli....Non, wait, it was Broceliande, my apologies....The ship was stationed in orbit near Quillan. Le Grande Guillotine came into the space nearby, on its way for business of our own. The captain of the Broceliande decided to begin insulting Lord Enzo aboard the Guillotine, which would have been a harmless waste of breath, had he not ordered his crew to fire Trebuchets. I'm sure I do not need to remind you that within orbit of a planet, full of civilians, and surrounded by space traffic, heavy weapons fire is never a smart idea. Lord Enzo immediately returned fire, as the Broceliande was clearly a threat to anyone nearby.

Now, these events are a clear indication that some within les GAUL have clearly lost their minds. I had the pleasure of asking a sane captain, of the GAUL|Obstinate_Marcus, if he knew anything about this, and he said he would request a report. I merely wish to ensure that this does not happen again, as rogue elements wasting Council resources on attacking Sirians and Civilians does not seem like it is in the best interests of Gallia, and I certainly do not want to have to kill those I would call friends because they could not tell friend from foe.

I await your reply to this,

~ Etien Fitzroy.

TO: Leader of the GAUL - Misane - 02-12-2011

****Incoming Transmission****

****To: Etienne Fitzroy****

Etienne,

First of all, I remind you Outcasts are a threat for Gallia, It's probably one of the few point GRN and Council agree with.

I remind you Oucast deliberately stroke both the Council and Maquis in Champagne with capitals ships.
I remind you Outcasts have only one goal: Infiltrating Gallia to dominate it via Cardamine. I remind you Outcasts do slave traffic. So you'll understand i don't feel concerned about outcasts fate or problems, do you Etienne ?
I've had the opportunity to spy them some months ago dear to one of them, "Jack Ramirez", i let him come to me, i flattered his ego and so obtained a lot of informations, i even was allowed to penetrate Omicron Alpha. It was only minutes since i was in this systeme that i was offered Cardamine and porposed to import Cardamine in Gallia.
We've all been contacted recently by Alice de France about that and you expressed your solidarity with her on the lockade of cardamine traffic.

Now Outcasts have one solution: Bringing division among their opponents to ease their traffic, and it seems they succeed...

I can't imagine a second being at war with the Gallic Brigands, we fight the same main ennemy.

Now i would like to understand : You see Outcasts Outnumbering us and striking us in a neutral area as Capatin Keneally visits friends and just think about...filming ?
From your promise to Alice de France, weren't you meant to prevent any threat to Gallics people from Outcasts ? we would have helped you if you had been striken.

I can't imagine you play a double game, there is another explanation i'm sure.

Lots of our soldiers thought you were enjoying the scene and never helped, the emotion caused made Fleur de Lys captain come and deliver this message at the moment, shocked by what had happenned

It's weeks since we suffer verbal aggressions from +LE+ , we first thought it was due to the fact that we tried to help traders and sirians to come in Gallia safe , in order to end Gallia isolation. You know we will soon need the sirians.

But why one of yours strike one of our Redemptions ?

I'm surprised to learn that some of yours stroke "le Brocéliande" (by the way, its exact name is "Dogue de Brocéliande" I have a friend who has dyslexia problems too, i know an excellent doctor for that if you need) near Quillian.
I need to know your version of the facts: What did happen ? What did the Broceliande Captain do ? He says he has been striken, you say he stroke...Please give details

We both need our capitals against GRN Valors. This must never happen again, we both have to talk to our crews and officers. And we need to communicate more i think.

I'm glad by the way to read about your concernc for sirians civilians and civilians in general, i had worrying reports about some of yours killing civilians miners in TAU and striking their defenders. Now i know you will probably... protect them ?

May this incident be the beginning of a new, respectfull relationship between us.

You see, GAUL had never meant to be the main military Council force in Gallia, we need the primary fleet but it's busy right now, so if you want to have a strong allie, we may need more of your support, against Outcasts for example.

I await full reports of mines and will be available for you, if you wanna talk, in all time. We need to find an exit to this situation.

Cordialement,

Adam Atris

TO: Leader of the GAUL - Misane - 02-13-2011

Etienne,

A quick memo to inform you that Gael Keriadec and Broceliande are not part of GAUL Anymore.

Cordialement,

Adam Atris

TO: Leader of the GAUL - Rema 'Pesas - 02-13-2011

Monsieur Atris,

Should the option have been viable, we would of course assisted your ships in the Tau 37 system. However, two fighters and a gunboat are hardly a match for warships such as those the Outcasts brought, and your ships had come, as it seems, to fight the Outcasts. We have some skills, and some resources, but entering into an assault between two military forces is something out of the question, unless it is to protect ourselves as much as our allies. Les Outcasts seemed content to leave us be, so we left it at that. I will protect a friend in need, but I will not die for him. It is as simple as that.

As for the Broceliande, the removal of its madman captain pleases me, though I do not know where you got the idea that I have dyslexia, or any other mental disorder.

However, mon Lord Enzo has an ultimatum for the situation happening, which I am sure you should find relatively reasonable, considering what has occured.

Quote:Pay the Legion 50 millions for all damage caused, including the reputational damage caused by your "rumors". Also, I want the head of the Broceliande's captain on a plate.

Do this, and le Legion will leave any GAUL ships alone. Otherwise, I cannot be held accountable for anything my pilots do.

[Image: leendbar.png]

Bonjour Etienne,

First, i was misunderstood, i never thought about any mental disorder, I was just wondering about those difficulties to name the...Battleship.

About your Lord Enzo's request , you'll have to deal with the one responsible of this situation, it's to say Broceliande's Capitaine.

None of us will ever strike a council Ship, even an independant one. This conflict concerns Legionnaires and Keriadec, not us and Legionnaires, Deal with him directly.

I can't tell you what is his state of mind now and don't want to hear his name again.

Respectueusement,

Adam Atris

Monsieur Atris,

I think you will find that removal of monsieur Keriadec will not stay the charges we have lain. We shall acquire his head ourselves if we must, but under the GAUL banner, he still assaulted Lord Enzo, damaging our already battered and broken flagship, and causing an unknown amount of damage to local infrastructure with plasma fire that failed to strike its target.

As well as this, there is still the captain of the Fleur de Lys' declaration of war, which is no small threat.

With this in mind, the charge of 50 Million Francs or Sirian Credits still stands. Failure to pay will result in myself and Lord Enzo being....rather displeased, to say the least.

I will be generous. You will have two days to provide the money for repairs, or les Legion will begin strikes against your ships.

Do not take this lightly Monsieur Atris. I take threats and assault seriously.

Etienne,

It seems i didn't explain well: Fleur de Lys reaction was -from what it seems- due to Captain Keriadec Reports. He claimed he had been striken for no reason.
I can't judge about that for it has been impossible to talk with the captain of Broceliande.

Because he acted on his own without respecting any of our rules or alliance, Because it appeared he had lost his control, he was dismissed.

His actions didn't reflect any of our decisions or orders.

You think i take the problem lightly ? we now count one redemption less Etienne, this is a heavy loss. And i think it's a proof of how serious the situation is in our opinion.

please consider this Etienne.

Cordialement,

Adam Atris

Repairing le Guillotine was not cheap monsieur Atris. You should consider this. It is your job to control your men. The price must be paid when you fail. And it is not my concern if you cannot keep track of your ships.

TO: Leader of the GAUL - GalaxyOil - 02-14-2011

' Wrote:

Repairing le Guillotine was not cheap monsieur Atris. You should consider this. It is your job to control your men. The price must be paid when you fail. And it is not my concern if you cannot keep track of your ships.

the screen shot submitted is heavily edited does not show the other 6 oc vessels that where there the oucast vessels opened fire within the no-fire zone surroundind Freeport 10, not the first time they have done that either. We were just visiting as is our right in the Tau,s. the attack was unprovoked and a blatant violation of server rules,highlighting the problem of admins being part of player factions. while we were still talking noticed half my weapons had dissapeared,returning after i had docked.

TO: Leader of the GAUL - Rema 'Pesas - 02-14-2011

//whoever you are, if you think something is in violation of server rules, then put in a sanction report. As for the situation, battleship class gallic warships entering outcast space is a violation of their inRP laws, so they have every right to blow you to hell for it. There is no server rule that states someone cannot be killed because they are 'just visiting' somewhere, or because of the NFZ around freeports.

This is an inRP forum, and an inRP thread. You think something aint right, PM the people involved. Posting in my thread uninvited like this will do nothing.

Can an Admin or Mod please invisible-ificate this post and the one above by galaxyoil? If yes, thanks in advance. If no,:(