Discovery Gaming Community
Nomad tech - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Nomad tech (/showthread.php?tid=55096)

Pages: 1 2 3

Nomad tech - BalckWidow - 02-15-2011

Since when is it ok for a Order| agent to give a level 21 Corsair ID CSV nomad blasters in O100?

Nomad tech - Akura - 02-15-2011

It's not against the rules, until he equips them. Then it's illegal.

Nomad tech - hogosha - 02-15-2011

hehehehe ...
who knowes maybe some rules change in a couple of hour?

Nomad tech - Akura - 02-15-2011

Yeah, like Sindy said, it can only be RP concequences, nothing in the rules says he can't do that.

OK thanks i will file my report

Nomad tech - Decerebrated.Individual - 02-15-2011

Maybe they were just doing a transfer to set up another ship?

Can a CSV even mount those?

EDIT:
He is already posting it lol.

EDIT EDIT:
Ah no he's back.

Nomad tech - Schatten Research Facility - 02-15-2011

' Wrote:Since when is it ok for a Order| agent to give a level 21 Corsair ID CSV nomad blasters in O100?

While technically any non civ/recruit ID'd ship of any level is considered a fair game RP target, the low level suggests that the character just restarted and is now trying to set up a character. The CSV has no mount capable of using said blasters. The system is a guard system where the ORDER| is entitled to operate several oorp loadouts of non-faction ships.

Basically, you're making a fuss about nothing.

' Wrote:Maybe they were just doing a transfer to set up another ship?

Can a CSV even mount those?

No they were not mounted, and this CSV escaped to Alaska without stopping after asking him to do so.
Then the Order agent said he was a Special Opertive...What with a corsair ID level 21 CSV? Highly unlikely.
And when I ask this certain agent..he just said mind my business...I have authorisation from HQ.
And by pure coincedence i was up for some training in Connecticut and seen this same Corsair CSV and he ask me if i would help him transfer these weapons to his Sabre, tizona turret included.
So unless this is ok to do...then i just think it is totally oorp.
Please correct me if i am wrong,i only want a explanation for future preferance.

Nomad tech - Sly - 02-15-2011

Hi TCG. Somebody doesn't even think? No wonder.

In short: these were going to a friend's ship he's been setting up in Conn.

' Wrote:Basically, you're making a fuss about nothing.

Nomad tech - hogosha - 02-15-2011

' Wrote:While technically any non civ/recruit ID'd ship of any level is considered a fair game RP target, the low level suggests that the character just restarted and is now trying to set up a character. The CSV has no mount capable of using said blasters. The system is a guard system where the ORDER| is entitled to operate several oorp loadouts of non-faction ships.

Basically, you're making a fuss about nothing.

if he had ID and IFF he is target... anyway he is corsair in guard system.. hmm why he need nomad weapons anyway... just RP abusing.. :lol: