Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Rebel Radio CC: [HF] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Rebel Radio CC: [HF] (/showthread.php?tid=55217)

To: Liberty Rebel Radio CC: [HF] - TheJarl - 02-18-2011

[Image: hftharog.png]

Greetings,

My name is Tharog Frosthearth and I am contacting ye regarding something curious I noticed. Ye see I saw this broadcast of ye, and ye was talking about being "the one and only station for all patriot's of this once fine Republic". Now I wonder if ye are aware of tha fact that there are already two such radio stations, tha Xeno Alliance's 'Radio Free Liberty', which might not be broadcasting regularly, but is notable nonetheless. And my own Hell FM, which represents tha Hellfire Legion and is very active.

Ye can probably understand that I'm not very keen on some lad coming all outta nowhere starting, saying that he's tha first one and represents us all. Especially not when ye did not even give as much as a word tae at least one of the two most prominent rebel movements, and while I'm not sure, I do not think ye contacted the other one either. And seeing as both these movements already got their own radio station I think bashing in like this is very inappropriate and rude.

Ye know why I take this so badly? Because ye are now possibly hampering tha work of Hell FM and Radio Free Liberty. How will tha people of Liberty ever believe us when we are all contradicting each other? And how will we convince them of our ideas when we are all voicing different ideas through each other all at the same time? We will only confuse them.

Now normally speaking I'd be open fer cooperation. However you understand that you have made it very difficult fer me.
[Image: commfinisher.png]

*retransmitting*

To: Liberty Rebel Radio CC: [HF] - Seh'ect - 02-18-2011

[Image: LRR.png]

Tharog Frosthearth! Wow, I never thought I be talking to you, never, I mean you're a true patriot, Wait you heard our broadcast but we were only broadcasting on the lower channel's. Wow Tharog Frosthearth. Its a shame it couldn't be under more civil term's, I mean Tharog Frosthearth. Wow.

Well lets get down to it, firstly at no point did I say I was the first, as for the the line "One and only" well that a mandate from our sponsor's, you know the guy's who fund the equipment, I am sure you understand the cost of such thing's. He wants listener's. As for hampering that work of Hell FM and Radio Free Liberty, well I am sorry you feel that way. We are all true patriot's after all, maybe we could work in conjunction with one another to spread the message, standing side by side against the enemies of the Republic?

As for bashing in well yes we were over-zealous in our attempt to relay our message, but again we are only a small operation and without the protection of military grade vessel's. I am afraid secrecy is our only defense against a corrupt government and police force. Again no offence was intended. Again I ask humbly, Mr. Frosthearth, that it would be more beneficial to all patriot's if we worked in conjunction to show the good people of the republic just how corrupt our government really is. To show them that our very on corporations value credit over the well being of the republic. And finally to give them strength to rally and stand against the enemies that would see this house fall.

Samuel L Jackson.

[color=#FFFFFF]

Well, Mr Jackson. I see at that at least ye are willing tae do this in a friendly way, that's good. Yet there are several things about which I am less happy. Tae begin with ye say things because yer sponsor told ye tae? And ye followed that without thinking? I am truly very disappointed. This influence of money in such a way is exactly one of those things that I disapprove of. I understand ye need money tae finance this, but ye could've done this better I'm confident of that.

I also find yer excuse fer not contacting us pretty weak.

But perhaps we can work together... perhaps..., it depends on what exactly ye offer me.

To: Liberty Rebel Radio CC: [HF] - Seh'ect - 02-19-2011

It both saddens and angers me that you would approach a fellow patriot as if you were one of the corporation's that only have greed on their mind, I was unaware this was a negotiation. Ask not what Liberty can do for you, but what you can do for Liberty. We serve the same cause, too make this Republic strong and uncorrupted once again. I have asked nothing of you Mr. Frosthearth and neither did I expect anything bar standing together too bring the truth to all patriot's.

As for your comment "this influence of money" it is not credit's we need, it is equipment and a ship so we may spread the truth to all of liberty, I am sure you are aware neither of these item's just fall into one's lap. And weak? You may indeed find our position weak but the decision was made and can not be changed now.

I ask once more that whatever petty problem you may have with myself, let us set them aside and work together. For Liberty.

Samuel L Jackson.

To: Liberty Rebel Radio CC: [HF] - TheJarl - 02-19-2011

[color=#FFFFFF]

I think I had already made clear what my problem was. Ye came bashing in without a word, disturbing our current operations. Now ye need tae tell me, why I should tolerate this rudeness. I do not care how patriotic ye are, what is important is that tha people know which side they should choose and that that side preferably is ours. Pirate radio or not, organisation is required. I fight fer democracy, not anarchism.

Oh and about me acting like a corporation. First of all, I don't do this fer money, if I wanna be efficient that means that I wanna accomplish our goals, replacing the navy and establishing a true democracy. If I am greedy fer wanting that, that's fine, but I don't see it as an insult. And second, yer insult isn't very well chosen anyway, seeing as I don't really mind the corporations. Remember I am a Legionnaire and not a Xeno, we are similar, but not the same.

And one of tha difference between us, is what is the issue right here. Tha Xenos are less organised as we are. We have military equipment, and we operate like a military. So we work with military precision as well. We wanna be as effective as possible, maximal damage, minimal losses. That doesn't just go fer combat with guns, but also fer combat with words, which is what Hell FM does.

So this is what I want. I want ye tae tell me that ye understand what I just said, and then I want ye tae tell me how we are gonna cooperate and how that is gonna be beneficial fer us both and how it will increase our effectiveness. It doesn't have tae be some complicated plan, just an explanation of how ye think this would work out.

To: Liberty Rebel Radio CC: [HF] - Seh'ect - 02-19-2011

Understand, oh yes Frosthearth I understand. "Also fer combat with words", you make it sound like propaganda. Propaganda is a tactic used by the the government, the corporation's when they tell us :this new venture is for the good of the republic" when their only interest is is lining their own pockets and if I am not mistaken it is a tactic used by the SCRA. And by their own actions these people have made themselves the enemy of the Republic. We at LRR only speak the truth. We have no need for false word's.

We have no more to discuss, I wish you luck with all future endeavors.
For Liberty

Samuel L Jackson.