Discovery Gaming Community
What are your top 3 things - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: What are your top 3 things (/showthread.php?tid=55244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

What are your top 3 things - Decerebrated.Individual - 02-19-2011

Ok so I was thinking...

so many people had ideas what new features they wanted, but I found that I dont really want so much new features, I just want certain things "fixed".

So I was wondering what you guys thought.

I know Cam wants to fix cruise.

Not really looking for new feature ideas like "I want a suncrusher nomad", just the things that you think need the most repairs in 4.85.

For me its the following:
Some "RP" things in the mod that just seem unrealistic which I think could be fixed:

1: Some guard systems, in particular those of the lawful non-hiding ones, should have a warning bouy outside their jump holes so people get an idea why the police just blew their brains outs. (some guy had that idea recently).

2: Small NPCs shouldnt make your huge heavy ship make crazy loops when they bump into them, or block your lanes and gates. NPCs should generally be less annoying and suicidal.

3: Lanes and gates that shoot you shouldnt let you dock. Or they shouldnt shoot you if they let you dock, either would be an improvement.

What are your top 3?

What are your top 3 things - Fletcher - 02-19-2011

More story development OTHER than Bretonia vs Gallia & Liberty vs Rheinland.

More 'revolutionary' faction development server side.

Nomad vs Rheinland & Liberty action. I KNOW ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

All I ask, story wise.

What are your top 3 things - Korny - 02-19-2011

' Wrote:More story development OTHER than Bretonia vs Gallia & Liberty vs Rheinland.

This.

Ditching Gallia.

find SOMEWAY to get more players into other houses than just Liberty.

What are your top 3 things - Boss - 02-19-2011

I demand no CDs on non-Guard NPCs.

I want my new Touketsu.

I want to see Minor in flames.

Cool thing is, I'm gonna get those:D

What are your top 3 things - Cond0r - 02-19-2011

' Wrote:3: Lanes and gates that shoot you shouldnt let you dock. Or they shouldnt shoot you if they let you dock, either would be an improvement.
That would limit Pirate ID'd ships (and other full hostile ID's) too much.

And as for my fixes, dont know really.

Certain ships need to be fixed, some are up some are op.

More stuff (Equipment/Ships) on Freelance bases like Barrier Gate. Put all equipment available to Freelancers there so that Mercs FL's dont have to fly around for 2 hours to get their ship set up. And for Gods sake add a Sabre for sale there.

Add more civilian (or rather, free to use) weapons. By that I mean different refire. We only got flashpoints, a civilian 4.0 and 2.0 would be nice. If both cant be implemented for some stupid reason, 4.0 would be a good start.

And RP wishes? Drop stupid Gallia and focus on other houses. Draw the attention away from Liberty.

What are your top 3 things - ProwlerPC - 02-19-2011

1. removal of Faction Rights

2. removal of restriction for Caps being able to target traders

3. no max on number of official factions per ID

' Wrote:2. removal of restriction for Caps being able to target traders

It would be interesting to have a test period to see if that would really have all the negative consequences people say.

I mean... people are bored with 4.85 anyway... why not make a few months test period to see what happens if some rules are dropped. Might not be the discocalypse that people paint on the wall after all. Cant know till ya tried it.

What are your top 3 things - Anonymous User - 02-19-2011

1. small ships get damage when they ram bigger ones... even if similar sized - but less damage then

2. a lil bit like boss said. just wasp for normal NPCs. train CDs just for homesystem + guardsystem npcs

3. (together with point 1) big ships "LOL" when small ship darts into their hull/shield without "rotating like a fan on crack"

What are your top 3 things - Korny - 02-19-2011

The issue with the large ships spinning isn't that easy to fix, as far as I've heard.

' Wrote:That would limit Pirate ID'd ships (and other full hostile ID's) too much.

Ya didnt even read far enough for the second option in the second sentence before you posted.

As for the first option, it wouldnt limit pirates in places like Dublin, only in places llike New YOrk.