Discovery Gaming Community
Random Bounty! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Random Bounty! (/showthread.php?tid=559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Random Bounty! - marauder - 01-30-2006

Can't Dab be banned for Dock-raping or harrassment then?

He's the only AW player who won't leave people alone when asked and he's the only AW player who HARRASSES people too.

He can't seem to understand that Pirates can't really trade very well and need to use Omicron Gamma to make money.

I think it'd be a good idea to make Omicron Gamma and Omicron Alpha unclaimable so people won't get harrassed or forced out of clans or even off the server.

Random Bounty! - Korrd - 01-30-2006

If the situation happens again, take screenies and post them here.
No screenies = no proof = nothing can be done.

Random Bounty! - Dab - 01-30-2006

Also I only told him to leave because he attacks AW. Same as why I harrass as you call it Phantoms. If a war breaks out between RM and SF and they continually attack each other would you call that harrassment?

Random Bounty! - Wolfpack98 - 01-30-2006

Dab,Jan 30 2006, 11:36 AM Wrote:Also I only told him to leave because he attacks AW. Same as why I harrass as you call it Phantoms. If a war breaks out between RM and SF and they continually attack each other would you call that harrassment?
[snapback]11294[/snapback]

It goes from Role Play to harrassment when you do it *ALL* the time.

Fact of life, not fact of server.

Random Bounty! - Firebird - 01-30-2006

marauder,Jan 30 2006, 04:17 AM Wrote:I think it'd be a good idea to make Omicron Gamma and Omicron Alpha unclaimable so people won't get harrassed or forced out of clans or even off the server.
[snapback]11273[/snapback]

There are Corsair missions at Omicron Delta and that system is unclaimable.

Finally someone other than me has told him. Apperantly he thinks only Gamma has Corsairs in it. There are plenty of places to get missions for Corsairs.

And also I have every right to kick you out of Gamma. You have attacked AW and sided with Phantoms. Since you attacked us of course I'm gonna attack you and get you out of the system. And siding with Phantoms makes you an enemy that I am going to attack if I see you, just like I do to the Phantoms. You stop attacking AWs and we won't restrict our systems to you. Do you see us restricting our territory from RM or SF? No, we allow them in unless we are at war or tensions have risen.

You want to go do missions and be left alone go to Delta.

Also you shouldn't be able to get killed then just respawn and never leave. I like the idea of if you die 3 times your restricted from the system for 24 hours (unless its your system but thats debatable[or however you spell it]). When someone keeps respawning and refusing to leave I call it system camping. No matter what you do they won't leave. You ask for more RP co-operation then show some yourself. You die respawn die again respawn again. There is only one of you, not an infinate amount.

Random Bounty! - Kane - 01-30-2006

Ok, I think i remember a very specific part of the rules here;

If a player is killed 3 times in PvP, the victor has the right to kick him from the system for a specified ammount of time, up to a day.

I'm not quoting, but that's about it. Hopefully this will put an end to this petty bickering.

Oh I didn't know that rule was actually accepted. Well this will defenately help...

Random Bounty! - Korrd - 01-30-2006

The rule is not official, but i think that every respectable pilot should stick to it.

I fought lancer once. That was when the AW and SDF were ar war. I found him in Sig 17, and asked him to leave. He refused so i attacked him, and defeated him (well, he could not do much, RH BS against a lib HF without novas nor codenames. Either way he fought well). After that he left without objections. I even didnt have to ask him twice. He told me "you defeated me. so i leave the system..."
That is how a honorable pilot should behave. And i stick tho that "unwritten rule" too.

He should had left after the 3rd death, but only if he wanted to. And dab should not had harrased him the way he did. Given the fact the rule is not official, he has no obligation to leave the system.

I know that he didn't have to so I tried to get him annoyed enough to just leave. But it didn't work he never left just respawned when I killed him.