Discovery Gaming Community
To the Reavers - Freelancer Mercenaries - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: To the Reavers - Freelancer Mercenaries (/showthread.php?tid=55909)

To the Reavers - Freelancer Mercenaries - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 03-01-2011

[Image: 35px-CerberusSmall2.png]
*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***
[Image: transo.jpg]

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FFFFFF]Low
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Colonel Jack Aubrey, Cerberus.
SOURCE: UNKNOWN
SUBJECT: The SCRA

Reavers, Freelancers,

Allow me to present myself, I'm Colonel Jack Aubrey, of Cerberus. As you may probably know, relations between Cerberus and the Order, degenerated with the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army, the descendants of those who defeated the Alliance back on Sol, causing the Exodus. Their betrayal, in a delicate hour for our organization caused a lot of second effects, effects that I don't like.

To make it short, I am throwing on the table a contract, allowing you to hunt them for money. Of course the payment will be more than enough to get rid of the these alcoholic nuisances. Our intelligence services even show us that they are divided by an internal revolution, with some forces loyal to their old Premier, a certain Katz. And the main bulk of their forces following a certain, or a something, called Volkhan. We are yet aware of the nature of the second leader, but we will inform you as soon as we gain more informations.

I don't have the necessary proof to accuse the old Premier of the betrayal of what happened in the Edge Nebula. But one thing is for certain, if I find that he is involved aswell, I want his head on a silver plate.

Meanwhile, I'm signing this contract, allowing you to hunt them in the Omegas, in the Omicrons and in House Space. Feel free to tell them that Cerberus sent them their regards, and you'll earn even a small bonus.

[Image: 400px-3123212.png]
[Image: laptopzj.jpg]

[color=#FFFFFF]TARGET VAULT 3
PASSWORD: **** **** **** ***** **
AMOUNT OF CURRENCY: 350.000.000 SC

Uploading Bounty Contract...

Confirmed vessel destroyed GENERAL PAYMENT [color=#FFFFFF] 1.700.000 SC

Multipliers

+30% in the case it is a gunboat
+50% in the case it is a cruiser
+120% in the case it is a battleship
+200% if you get hold of Katz
+230% if you capture one of them alive
*Note: This will be updated upon arrival of new, updated intelligence. In order to accept the contract, leave your personal ID and name on the secured network underneath the main file. Guncam imagery is requested in order to successfully complete a bounty contract.

[color=#FFFFFF][color=#FFFFFF]This contract is available to The Reavers, and unaffilated Freelancer Mercenaries.

~ Jack Aubrey

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***

[Image: everettyoung01.jpg]

IDENTIFICATION: Lieutenant Everett Sinclair, Cerberus.
SUBJECT: Board Access

[color=#000000]Just a small note,

Channel Opened to Colonel Dave Synk. For your payment, please direct your bank account ID to him.

Signed,
Everett Sinclair.

[Image: everettyoung01.jpg]

IDENTIFICATION: Lieutenant Everett Sinclair, Cerberus.
SUBJECT: Board Access

[color=#000000]Board Access Updated,

Major Joe Daniels has been granted access to view the board, refer to him for any kind of questions regarding the SCRA's equipment, personnel and other valuable intel that could aid you in your hunt.

Signed,
Everett Sinclair.

Board Administrator.

To the Reavers - Freelancer Mercenaries - Dave Synk - 03-01-2011

[Image: startrek2009kirk1.jpg]

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FFFFFF]Very High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Colonel Dave Synk, Cerberus.
SOURCE: Cerberus Command
SUBJECT: Funds-Status Update

[color=#000000]
Currently Cerberus is involved into several classified operations that need to be executed immediately. Most of the resources are being exploited at maximum capacity. Currently there is no available resource to fund even more this task. If we will do this now we will get overbudget and that will cause severe destabilization within Cerberus. This Channel will be retransmitted as soon as Cerberus can take over this task. The offer remains but not at the current moment.

Dave Synk out.

To the Reavers - Freelancer Mercenaries - Reaver Company Inc. - 03-01-2011

-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
Ah, roger that. Should the fancy catch you feel free to holler.

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated